Gallup Poll shows Americans overwhelmingly support Israel by huge margins

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by SiliconMagician, Mar 3, 2012.

1. SiliconMagician

SiliconMagician Banned

To those who say "Why does America support Israel so much?"

There is your answer. Because most Americans, regardless of party line, regardless of religion, regardless of economic status, still view Israel as the victim of a long term war of aggression that has never fully subsided since 1948 and will probably erupt in the future again.

They support Israel by overwhelming margins, and the number is trending upward, not downward.

Suck it Jew haters, the American People support Israel by an overwhelming margin and as long as that fact continues, our Government will support Israel whether you like it or not.

PatriotNews and (deleted member) like this.
  2. The XL

The XL Well-Known Member

So what? That means they're justified in leaching off all of us? Going by that logic, the wars are unpopular, so it's time to pack up our bags and ****.

3. Someone

Someone New Member

Americans often have a distorted view of the world based on false information and distorted presentation. It's fairly ubiquitous. It's how an aggressor nation like Israel can be seen as the victim of a war of aggression. Or how tax cuts can be seen as a way to increase government revenue. Americans live in a land of doublespeak.

4. Iron River

Iron River Well-Known Member

Well, Obama just can't get a good feeling about those Jews. He sees them as anti-islam and when he lies down at night he can still hear the islamo chants from the minarets in Indonesia where he started to mature and there is no getting that out of him.

5. Dayton3

Dayton3 Well-Known Member

I believe most Americans end the end would support Israel if nothing else because Israelis are not Muslims for the most part.

And every major foreign terrorist attack on the U.S. in a generation has been by Muslims.

but a poll asking Americans about "support" are misleading.

Just like the poll that some obscure clown posted about Americans "supporting" free birth control.

Americans will overwhelmingly answer in the affirmative in a poll if words like "free" or "support" are included because these words on the face seem to represent something that is overwhelmingly and inarguably positive.

6. Someone

Someone New Member

Supporting Israel does not preclude supporting Israel's opponents as well.

7. A Common Anomaly

A Common Anomaly New Member

I support Israel's right to act as a sovereign nation, on their own accord without milking the taxpayer and dragging us into their foreign policy issues.

8. PatriotNews

PatriotNews Well-Known Member

Those numbers include backstabbing democrats and other anti-semites who will say that they support Israel to keep Jews in line, then under their breath say they hate the Zionist killers who kill innocent Palestinians.

9. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Granny says, "Dat's right - Bible says God gonna bless friends of Israel too...
    :grandma:
    70 percent in U.S. like Israel
    WASHINGTON, Sept. 29,`12 (UPI) -- Seven out of 10 U.S. residents describe Israel as one of the country's strongest allies, a poll indicates.

10. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

If your Galluble poll was accurate, then Bushes and Obama's would not have to promise most Americans to meet with Iran and Syria leaders if elected in order to get elected. thread fail.

11. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

12. Daggdag

Daggdag Well-Known Member

Most Americans have been brainwashed into believing that being against Israel makes you antisemitic. The Israeli government has murdered innocent people, driven families out of their homes and threw them into the streets, and several other EVIL things. Israel is a terrorist nation in every sense of the word. Most Americans are either ignorant of those facts, because American media makes sure they are not put out, or simply are lead to think that being against Israel means you hate all Jews.

I have no problem with Jews, but I will never support Israel, any more than I will support Al Queda or the Taliban.

13. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

Americans have seen too many Steven Speilberg movies. That's what the 'industries' are all about.

14. SiliconMagician

SiliconMagician Banned

To claim that Israel has no right to exist is to claim the collective Jew has no right to exist. Anti semitism. Israel is not some evil bully. They are defending their people from an entire culture of homicidal maniacs

15. SpaceCricket79

SpaceCricket79 New Member Past Donor

Aye, you wouldn't know that by reading the left-wing media however. The anti-Israel propaganda is strong there.

16. lizarddust

lizarddust Well-Known Member

Most America's brains have been clouded by too much religion.

17. Ethereal

Ethereal Well-Known Member

I find those numbers very reassuring. It means most Americans are not buying into the Islamist propaganda that tries to paint Israel as the aggressor nation. Israel is the victim and there can be no peace in the ME until that basic fact is recognized.

I'm for mutually beneficial exchanges of military intelligence and technology between allies, but we should not be subsidizing them with tax monies directly.

18. SpaceCricket79

SpaceCricket79 New Member Past Donor

Religion's got nothing to do with it - Israel is the only country in the middle east where an atheist can openly express his views without fear of punishment, or even death. Anyone who's an atheist should support the existence of Israel.

19. Ethereal

It's clear to anyone that has looked at the evidence objectively that Israel and its people, the Jews, are, YET AGAIN, under assault from an extremist group of genocidal hate-mongers. The idea that Israel, a western democracy, is aggressing against a vast Islamic empire in the ME is so absurd as to be fantastical. The Jewish people are desperate for peace but the disgusting and putrid antisemitism that has infected Europe and the ME seemingly will not die.

[​IMG]

Tax cuts can increase revenues if tax rates are inhibiting economic growth, or do you not understand that the private sector is responsible for growth?

20. Ethereal

[​IMG]

Looks like they're not polling too well among Americans. Go USA!

21. Slyhunter

Slyhunter New Member Past Donor

I have an easy fair way to decide who to support.
    Go to Israel and in the middle of the street burn both a Talmud and a Quran.
    The ones that go wild and try to kill you are the ones who are violent and need to be destroyed.

22. The XL

The XL Well-Known Member

I agree with you on most things, but not here, at least not totally. Neither are the good guys, or victims. And whatever the case may be, we should play no part in any conflict.

I'd rather not be involved with them militarily in any way, it does us no good.

23. Daggdag

Daggdag Well-Known Member

Go to any southern city on the bible belt and say I am gay! The ones that try are kill you are republicans

24. The XL

The XL Well-Known Member

Our alliance with Israel has not benefited us. If WW3 breaks out, it will be started because of us getting involved in a Israel/Iran conflict.

And come on with polls, you're better than that. A libertarian like you should know mob rule and the 51-49 majority does not make something correct.

25. The XL

The XL Well-Known Member

Why not stay out of it all together? Why do we need to be involved and pick a side?