+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Christian Kirk Cameron Bashed and insulted by Atheist on television.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jedimiller View Post
    Piers is a scumbag..not a christian, i dont give a **** what he says he is. A true christian does not talk down another and support homosexuality...hes a liar.
    But it's OK for a true Christian to talk down to non-Christians? Is that it?
    "Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty."
    - Thomas Jefferson

2. Prosper.com, finance, financial, investing, lending, borrowing, banking, credit card, payday, borrowers, lenders, debt consolidation, Prosper, investment, personal loans, personal loan, investors, investment opportunities, debt consolidation

3. Default

Kirk proved evolution is a scam with his crocoduck debate. He shocked the world. I've always said evolution is a fraud because Chimpanzes never went up the evolution ladder. Why is it that just humans evolved and NOT chimps or whales? explain that!!!
    LMAO. The only things he proved are:

1. He doesn't understand a thing about the subject he's arguing against.
    2. He's bat-(*)(*)(*)(*) crazy.

I only Hate people who bash on Christians publicly and want to make them look stupid on TV or on message boards.
    And what of those who make themselves look stupid on TV? Like your friend Kirk "Nutjob" Cameron?
    "Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing." -- Ricky Gervais

"Religion is considered by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful." -- Lucius Annaeus Seneca (Seneca the Younger)

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567