Why Putin's Regime will fail?

Discussion in 'Russia & Eastern Europe' started by Ostap Bender, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Ostap Bender

Ostap Bender Well-Known Member

Because there were no one Regime which could exist after loosing of support among its fellow citizens.Most of Russians know that Putin's "elections" are stolen, the economy totally destroyed, the corruption skyrocketed and only corrupted officials, KGB and Mafia are benefiters of Putin's Dictatorship.Not today, probably tomorrow or a little bit later, but Kremlin Regime will surely fail, Putin knows and afraid it.

Proofs:

You can continue here to read:

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/...11&PHPSESSID=4c3f46c0b6e1971d811628036f6cc26d

2. raymondo

raymondo Banned

You and I know these details but the greater number of Russians do not , and they behave as though they are frightened of knowing .
    As I feared , the Opposition were hopeless once the big marches and protest meetings were over . They are fragmented and ineffective .
    Opposition actually remains very limited geographically . It is concentrated in Moscow and St Petersburg with other pockets principally in parts of Siberia and in the Vladivostok region . All too widely dispersed for a solid front .
    Now Putin is cracking down on them . He has offered them a chance to be more involved with the Kremlin and next he will start breaking those who do not do exactly as told . He is by nature a cruel and unforgiving man --- see Litvinenko , Politkovskaya , Khordokovsky , Saakashvili etc .
    Currently the West will not test him because America's priority is to destabilise Syria and get rid of Assad and his Shiite power group . This is a very tricky problem for the US and NATO because Russia knows precisely how important this country is to US Geo Political Strategy : and , of course , it is a country intimately tied to Russia by its involvement in all aspects of the Arms industry , including the supply and production of sophisticated Chemical and Biological weapons of true mass destruction .
    I don't see Putin coming under much pressure until internal conditions get much worse . With him getting his spending priorities wrong as usual , and the absence of his ex finance Minister Kudrin ( a very astute man ) , he will be in trouble and initially he will smash all resistance very violently . But in two years time , things should be very different and his exit strategy is no longer obvious and safe . Then we could have the scenario of Putin being cornered , and we all know how rats behave when cornered .

3. Ostap Bender

All Russian revolutions began and ended in two largest cities:Moscow and Sankt Petersburg. If most of its citizens are against prevailed regime,it will fail.
    Therefore the mind of province is unimportant. More and more Russians understand that country is governed by a Gang of Criminals who have stolen and destroyed everything they can.The opposition want to fight like Egyptians it did: The Tahir Squarer Strategy. And even a dozen of Putins can not stop a folk which want to be free from Dictatorship.

[​IMG]

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/...ttp://www.dpni.org/articles/novostnaya/29987/

4. Ostap Bender

Here is some additional information written by Condolezza Rice which confirm the statement above:putin's Regime will fail.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...-to-putinism/2012/03/08/gIQA1FL1zR_story.html

5. frozy

frozy New Member

It will hurt Russians more than fail of royal power and ussr together :no:

But anyways, I'll just skip that since it will hurt Potap's feelings.

6. Potap

Potap Well-Known Member

Frozy do not be funny. You know about me nothing and do not know what can hurt my feelings. Ostap predicts falling of Putin's regime all time which I read him. But Putin sits good. With all pleasure I'll vote somebody better than Putin. But unfortunately I see only pettinesses in opposition.

7. raymondo

raymondo Banned

Potato my good friend ,
    He sits good , as you put it , because he kills the opposition before the election and then afterwards keeps them silent .
    But forgetting that , you are saying that you will not take issue with evil because you are worried his replacement will be no better .
    Clearly this is a weak position and you have been using it for many years .
    How big do his crimes have to be for you actually get of your bottom and do something ?

8. Potap

Potap Well-Known Member

There is no need to kill this opposition as it is headed by swindlers from 90s.

9. raymondo

raymondo Banned

Come on Potato , let's have some honesty for once .
    The most dishonest guy by a long , long way is Putin himself . His wealth is beyond belief . Just as bad , is the way he puts relatives and friends on company boards for no reason other than corruption .
    If there is a non corrupt public political figure in Russia , I have never heard of him . Possibly Garry Kasparov .
    It is unbelievable to tell us that the opposition is corrupt . It is the joke of the decade .
    Talk seriously , and give us the truth .Not the FSB family nonsense

10. Potap

Potap Well-Known Member

Garry Kasparov is the savior of Russia. Thanks for funny minute. Lol. You have calmed me I have made right choice voting for Putin. Obviously at this this stage he still is necessary.

11. Ostap Bender

A little bit patience please.

12. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Sounds like wishful thinking to me...
    :fingerscrossed:
    PUTIN’S DOWNFALL: THE COMING CRISIS OF THE RUSSIAN REGIME
    Russia’s current regime will not last long. The tumultuous events in Ukraine in 2014 reduced the country’s possible trajectories to a single one – a path that will quickly lead to the collapse of the Putin government if there is no radical change in its course.

13. MrFirst

MrFirst Banned Past Donor

I don't understand from this article by Nikolay Petrov why Putin will fall.

14. Jumper

Jumper New Member

Is there a reason to believe the opposition is not corrupt? I don't know if a non-corrupt opposition will get a chance to oppose anything as corrupt as the Kremlin. The good doesn't always win and these "Putin regime will fall" titles have started in recent years to sound like cries of help. They don't hold water at all. "The Kremlin is corrupt" yes, "the people should oppose" yes. Everything they write before that and after that is insignificant, impossible to prove, pure speculation of one "expert".

15. Loki The Sly One

Loki The Sly One Banned

Putin puts fear of God into americans. A Russian strong nationalist who can't be bullied or intimated. With thousands of nukes aimed at usa.

They should be scared.

16. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Loki wrote: Putin puts fear of God into americans. A Russian strong nationalist who can't be bullied or intimated. With thousands of nukes aimed at usa.

They should be scared.

That's is exactly why we need Trump as our next President...

A strong nationalist who can't be bullied or intimated. With thousands of nukes aimed at Russia.

That's why they are scared he might be elected.
    :wink:

17. Loki The Sly One

Loki The Sly One Banned

Maybe trump and Putin do business.

Obama was weak. A boy king his roar laughed at by Kremlin. But trump might act like a man and do real business.

18. Jumper

Jumper New Member

Who's scared of who being elected?

Trump is just an average (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*). Putin is a psycho. The reason Trump is so positive is because Putin hasn't shown him what he's got on offer (nothing) and for what price (everything). There's nothing as dangerous in the world as stupidity.

19. Loki The Sly One

Loki The Sly One Banned

Nothing in world dangerous than stupidity?

Like believing foreign nation leader is evil. Not pushing self to learn of the details and rich flavour of the political system.

It's easier to scream Putin is evil. Than to think for self.

20. Jumper

Jumper New Member

I don't believe he's evil. I know he has a personality disorder. If the people dealing with him ignore that significant fact, they will never make it.

21. joepistole

joepistole New Member

"Putin puts the fear of God in Americans".....really? Where is the evidence to back up that assertion? I know many Americans and I don't know one who even fears Putina. What they are is annoyed. They are annoyed because Putin in intent on resurrecting the Cold War and repeating Mother Russia's many mistakes of the past. That's why Americans are annoyed with Putina. They don't like Putina's continued aggression towards neighboring states and violation of international laws. That's why American along with her allies have implemented economic sanctions against Mother Putina. That's why Mother Russia's economy is in a state of decline.

That said, will Putin still be in charge 5-10 years down the road? In my view, he most likely will remain in power. Remaining in power is an existential problem for Putin. The moment he relinquishes power is the moment he becomes vulnerable to prosecution for his crimes against Mother Russia, and Putina knows that. So he will never surrender political power. Given Putina controls everything in Mother Russia, including media outlets, it makes rebellion difficult. And given Russian culture, where autocracy has been normal and customary and even revered, it seems to me highly unlikely Russians will become any less docile. Russians have never known anything else.

Here is something else for you to think about, Mother Russia has had nuclear weapons aimed at the US for decades. Nothing has changed in that regard. As a child, I lived through the Cuban Missile Crisis when the US threatened war against Mother Russia and Cuba if Russia didn't withdraw her nuclear weapons from Cuba. Cuba withdrew her nuclear weapons. And back then, the US didn't have effective anti ballistic missile systems as it has today. The problem Mother Russia has today is delivering her nuclear weapons. Having them is one thing, delivering them is quite another.