+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Gay Marriage: Put into it's proper perspective

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny-C View Post
    Look at the title of the thread, then work at being more reasonable. Context matters.
    I was being sarcastic.
    A kind act is never too small to matter. - Me(as far as I know)

No one's excited
    Unless they are divided
    Someone's going to have to give in
    It seems uncertain - 311

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Junkieturtle View Post
    I was being sarcastic.
    Oh... okay!
    "Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." -C. Darwin-

This man is correct, in my view.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmouthwoman View Post
    This is so sad... people shouldn't be forced to hide their sexuality. However, it certainly puts gay marriage into it's proper perspective, doesn't it? Gotta wonder why American gays put so much time and effort into securing marriage rights for themselves while ignoring the fact that gays in many parts of the world are put to death just for being gay. Guess it's every man (or woman) for themselves these days. Just seems terribly selfish of US gays to be more concerned about getting married than the murder of their brothers & sisters in muslim countries.
    A person approaches the battle before them. The population of nations need to get their own house in order. It is not for me to do. I have no voice in those nations. I think the Muslim faith like any other faith is foolish. I can't change it. You seem awfully attacking toward us in nations that don't kill gays and lesbians. Your premise is important what you are asking is for entire nations to revolt against their systems. For any gay or lesbian to throw a fit does nothing. What are you doing about the women and children that are being sold all over the world. Most of them are heterosexual? What have you as a heterosexual done about that in Africa? I guess with you straight folks it's every man and woman for them self.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819