Missing Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements & Community Discussions' started by Trinnity, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Trinnity

Trinnity Banned

There was a thread about H.CON.RES.107.IH. I was a bill of impeachment on Obama for going to war in Libya without the consent of Congress. If fact I think there were two on this topic. I know I posted in one of them.

I saved the link in my fave list.

Can you help me with this?
    Does anyone know if these threads are still here?
    Links???

2. Falena

Falena Cherry Bomb Staff Member Past Donor

3. Cigar

Cigar Well-Known Member Past Donor

I actually did go and check Conspiracy Theories, because 9 out 10 Impeachment Theories turn out to be actually that ... a Conspiracy Theories.

Not different than ALL of the other Birth Certificate, Religion Questions and Eduction Theories about The President.

I know most of the people on this Forum don't like to hear that these things are Conspiracy Theories, but to date ... that's exactly what they have been proven to be unless someone on this Forum can provide any proof that it isn't a Conspiracy Theory.

So the "exact" reason why I asked you to check Conspiracy Theories was because that's exactly were I thought it would be ... in the Conspiracy Theories section of this Forum.

It's NOT a Flame Attempt ... just because you don't like the answer.