Unarmed Kid Murdered (Part 4)

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by SkyStryker, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

Sadanie and (deleted member) like this.
  2. paco

paco New Member

That would be Zimmerman yelling for help. Sounds like self-defense to me.

3. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

Yea that makes sense, I would be yelling for help holding a gun and you are holding a bag of Skittles.

4. Sadanie

Sadanie Well-Known Member Past Donor

How blind and delusional can you be!

The kid was RUNNING AWAY from Zimmerman, (as per Zimmerman's call to 911), trying to get home.

The kid was unarmed. Zimmerman had a gun.

Zimmerman was bigger than the kid, and was told by the dispatcher to go sit in his car, that the police was on its way.

The voice screaming for help stopped when the shot was fired.

Zimmerman was leaning OVER the body, not trapped under the body. . .which seems to indicate that he was on top in the struggle all along.

Zimmerman had previous history of violence.

His call to 911 demonstates paranoia (yes, the kid was holding something, a soda!).

This guy should be jailed for life. He is a danger to society, NOT a protector of society. . . In fact, maybe some of the previous "break ins" in the neighborhood should be investigated again with a new perspective. . . This guy was obviously getting his kicks out of playing "vigilante,". Or was using his self-appointed role to have free access to his neighbors' homes.

5. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

witnesses and trayvon's parents say it was Trayvon yelling for help. But, I'm sure you not being there and having never heard the voices of either one of them, means you know much better than they would.

6. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

This is getting even more bizarre and the cops keep proving how dishonest they have been:

Serino said Trayvon's father, Tracy Martin, listened to all of the
    911 calls in the case before the entire family convened at City
    Hall to listen Friday night. When asked if the voice on one, a male
    calling for help was his son, told Serino no.

Police lied Friday, Crump said, when they said Tracy Martin said
    the voice crying for help was not his son. What Tracy Martin told
    police, Crump said, was that "he couldn't tell, that it was too
    distorted."

The audio has since been cleaned up, and now Tracy Martin has
    no doubt but that the voice is his son, Crump said."
    http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...-20120316_1_deadly-shooting-dispatcher-shot/2

If the cops really cared what Trayvon's parents thought about the voice calling for help they would have had them listen to the tape BEFORE they concluded their investigation.

It also shows just how honest the parents are. He could have easily said that was his son's voice but he was honest and said it was too distorted. Rather amazing isn't it? The cops claim to know who was screaming with it distorted and without any outside verification. They believed it because that is what Zimmerman said. The same Zimmerman who lied to them when asked if he had ever been in trouble before. They believed him without even running a background check. It took a local news station to point out Zimmerman had a violent arrest record.

7. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

For those who say this was self defense, please explain the two gun shots. For anyone who is unaware, Zimmerman fired once and missed and you can hear Trayvon begging for his life then the second shot silences him.

How did Trayvon begging for his life, make Zimmerman think his life was in danger?

We have an eyewitness in the moments before the shooting who saw only Zimmerman. This proves they were not in the middle of trading blows when Zimmerman fired once and missed, listened to Trayvon beg for his life, then fired again, murdering him.

8. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

How does that protect Zimmerman? He was the one harassing Martin and Martin had no idea who he was or what he was doing. We know for a fact something caused Martin to feel fear because after noticing Zimmerman was stalking him he literally ran away. Zimmerman even says "he's running away" and we know Zimmerman's intent was hostile based on saying "these (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)s always get away." But, Martin had done absolutely nothing wrong but run from some strange guy that was stalking him. The dispatcher tried to get Zimmerman to meet with the cops at a specified location because he knew Zimmerman wanted to confront Martin and Zimmerman refused, hung up, and about 4 minutes later Martin was dead.

When Zimmerman broke the law by harassing Martin it made any self defense claim void. The SYG law has a clear exception that it does not apply during the commission of crime. Martin's reaction of running away from Zimmerman proves Zimmerman harassed by legal definition because Martin obviously was stressed enough to RUN AWAY AND ZIMMERMAN CHASED HIM FOR NO REASON BUT TO CONFRONT AND CONTROL HIM.

9. fiddlerdave

fiddlerdave Well-Known Member Past Donor

It was the kids fault.

He provoked Zimmerman by ONLY saying "Please don't kill me" instead of saying "Please don't kill me, MASSA!"

Since the kid did not give proper respect to the Neighborhood Watch Block CAPTAIN, Zimmerman HAD NO CHOICE but to kill him to preserve order in the neighborhood!

Case dismissed!

10. paco

paco New Member

Oh shut up already! In the first thread, I posted a quote that stated that the cops overheard Zimmerman telling the paramedics that were treating his wounds that he was the one yelling for help but no one would come to his aid. Yeah, I'd stop screaming for help too after I shot the person attacking me. Wouldn't you?

11. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

You're trusting hearsay from Sanford PD? The embarrassment of the entire law enforcement world?

You're trusting Zimmerman's word? The guy who murdered an unarmed teen that he called an (*)(*)(*)(*)(*) just a few minutes prior?

The same Zimmerman that lied to the cops when they asked if he had ever been in trouble before?

The gunshot silenced the person screaming because a primal howl like that is impossible to physically voluntarily immediately cease but a bullet through the chest would do it.

Also, someone in great fear of their life who is screaming and pulls the triggers does not stop screaming in the same nanosecond the trigger is pulled. Don't believe me? Get a squirt gun or a real gun THAT HAS NO BULLETS IN IT, point it in a safe direction while screaming as loud as the person was on the recording and try to stop screaming in the exact moment you pull the trigger. After you can't do it come back and dishonestly say you could.

12. DonGlock26

DonGlock26 New Member Past Donor

LOL! They cannot accept the 911 tape that they were begging for.

_

13. DonGlock26

Where are you getting that from?

_

14. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

One possibility would be for the Feds to have Zimmerman come in for questioning then take him to a firing range and ask him to repeat the screaming and shooting and record it. This would require forensics experts to make sure acoustical parameters are parallel but I am confident he could not duplicate in any way, what is on that one call.

15. texmaster

texmaster Banned

You are racially obsessed with this case. You will never be able to prove what really happened because no one actually witnessed it yet you continue to pretend you can make conclusions based on your own racism.

Its been 4 threads and you still cannot prove what actually happened.

Give it up.

16. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

The 911 tapes prove it happened exactly as we said it happened prior to them being released. If anything, there is now more evidence against Zimmerman. But hey, if you say give it up then I should obey. I don't have any skittles....you don't have a gun on you, do you? You say I am racially obsessed and if I cared I could ask why......but I really dont give a paco.

17. texmaster

texmaster Banned

You are racially obsessed because despite not knowing what actually happened you continue to use your racism to convict Zimmerman because he is white.

Actually I have many guns and a CHL. I know how dangerous it is to carry a gun and how you NEVER pull it out unless you are ready to use it.

LOL No the audio doesn't prove anything you laughably claimed. It proves someone was screaming, period. It doesn't show what started the fight, who started the fight and was Zimmerman actually in fear of his life or not.

You FAIL to grasp basic reality of the facts and use your own racism to fill in the gaps.

Its innocent until PROVEN guilty not innocent until you can fill in the gaps based on your own racism.

18. DonGlock26

:popcorn:

_

19. JohnnyMo

JohnnyMo Moderator Staff Member Donor

How about if you and everyone else accept that there is probable cause to try Zimmerman, and that the outcome of the trail will be accepted as the reality. What do you and others say?

20. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

It is a fact Trayvon's parents identified him as the one screaming.

It is a fact the shot silenced the person screaming.

It is a fact witnesses say they heard Trayvon crying for help.

The list of facts pointing to what happened are conclusive and your whining about racism as an excuse to ignore the established facts is embarrassing.

Before the tapes were released we said it was obvious Zimmerman followed and confronted Trayvon and some on here were accusing us of "speculation" and now that we know for FACT Trayvon ran away from Zimmerman those same people want to claim there aren't enough facts.

Your position is so pathetic even if Zimmerman announced that he lied about it being self defense you would then accuse him of lying.

Bottom line is your camp is embarrassed and peeved we had this pegged from the beginning.

21. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

There is a recording of Trayvon screaming for help in the last moments he was alive. Several people verify it is Trayvon and every single person was in the best possible position to know.

This was straight up murder. That is the reality. When you have a murder recorded it is time to dispense with theatrics.

22. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

Has it really blown right past everyone there is not a single witness who says they heard Zimmerman yell for help? NOT ONE.

And any idiot who would believe the hearsay crap from Sanford PD over that fact and the fact witnesses confirm it was Trayvon is simply sick with the cancer of agendicitis.

23. JohnnyMo

JohnnyMo Moderator Staff Member Donor

I don't disagree, but the court system will ultimately
    make the conclusive decision.

24. fiddlerdave

fiddlerdave Well-Known Member Past Donor

Unless, of course, the Right Wing loses, then the court decision will not be accepted because of "them bleeding heart Libr'al juries that luv blacks and hate whites!"

25. Sadanie

Sadanie Well-Known Member Past Donor

And who are YOU to tell me to shut up?

You have nothing logical or rational to offer to support Zimmerman's being or even feeling in danger from the 17 year old at ANYTIME!

So. .. be my guest, continue to sound stupid. . ."I" will not tell "you" to shut up! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.