Obama’s Latest Executive Order: Martial Law, Confiscation of Private Property and For

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Robodoon, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Robodoon

Robodoon Banned

[​IMG]
    Obama’s Latest Executive Order: Martial Law, Confiscation of Private Property and Forced Labor

On Friday, March 16, Obama issued another unconstitutional executive order. The National Defense Resources Preparedness EO allows the government to confiscate your property without due process under the direction of Janet Napolitano and the Department of Homeland Security.

Obama’s EO allows the president to “take actions necessary to ensure the availability of adequate resources and production capability, including services and critical technology, for national defense requirements” in the event of a “potential threat to the security of the United States.”

Obama’s latest EO demonstrates once again that the executive will continue to violate the Constitution, in particular Article I, Section 1, which states: “All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.”

Any enactment of law by the executive is made in Excess of Jurisdiction and is by definition treason.

Fascist Executive Orders

Obama’s latest EO underscores and reemphasizes Bill Clinton’s EO 12919, signed on June 6, 1994.

Clinton’s 12919 followed a number of earlier executive orders allowing the government to steal your property – and also force you to be a slave laborer – during a vaguely declared “national emergency.” The government has given itself the authority to seize all communication (from television stations to CB radios), confiscate all food resources (including farms and farm equipment), take control of all transportation (including your family car), and compel you at gunpoint “under federal supervision” to work as a slave.
    Continued

Comment: Obama, Like Bush Like Cintong are all under the AAE's control (Banking elite and their friends) Obama is pushing for his Masters NWO, and the US needs to be destroyed for that to happen. And Obama is happy to comply.

http://www.robodoon.com/carol_quigley.htm

Thunderlips and (deleted member) like this.
  2. WalterSobchak

WalterSobchak Well-Known Member

How is this Obama's Executive Order when the OP clearly stated this was written during Bill Clinton's term?

ODS strikes again!

3. Montoya

Montoya Banned

Hey robodoon, do you photoshop the pics yourself?

Remember me? You accused me of being and i quote A "promoter of death".

4. Robodoon

Robodoon Banned

Its an extension of the same position.

You don't understand that do you?

NO MORE TV FOR YOU!

5. Robodoon

Robodoon Banned

No.

You are...but you don't understand.

You think you are godlike...for the most part.

Perhaps you might just be a bitter woman under conditioning which you took as "enlightenment"

You aren't enlightened. You have the stain of a destroyer.

And after it is over, you will say "I didn't understand"

big surprise ;)

6. thediplomat2.0

thediplomat2.0 Banned

This is simply a continuation of questionable policies that are destroying our civil liberties. Do I believe it is a part of the NWO? No. Do I believe it is the power elite manipulating our politicians? Very possible. They are the special interests that have unequal access to our leaders, so they obviously have convinced the President to continue Clinton's executive order. All this indicates to me is that those that negatively influence our government, as James Madison stated in Federalist No. 10, need to be controlled. Tyranny of the majority, as James Madison feared, is no longer a primary threat to our Constitutional Federal Republic; tyranny of the elite is.

7. Montoya

Montoya Banned

Im not a woman by the way. Pleas elaborate on your comment about being the stain of a destroyer. And when did I ever claim to be all enlightened and godlike?

8. ronmatt

ronmatt New Member

I just hope that when they confiscate my truck, they keep the oil changed and make sure that the insurance premium is paid.

9. Yosh Shmenge

Yosh Shmenge New Member

Clinton’s 12919 followed a number of earlier executive orders allowing the government to steal your property – and also force you to be a slave laborer – during a vaguely declared “national emergency.” The government has given itself the authority to seize all communication (from television stations to CB radios), confiscate all food resources (including farms and farm equipment), take control of all transportation (including your family car), and compel you at gunpoint “under federal supervision” to work as a slave.

There is the "loving" and "caring" Obama for you...ready to treat you like a prisoner of war should it be deemed necessary. Our 2nd Amendment may be the only thing keeping us (relatively) free.
    I believe during the Clinton administration a group of well placed military men
    had all pledged to oppose any attempts to use the Armed Forces to make war upon it's own people. I hope these people are still in place.

After seeing the Storm Troopers that goose stepped for the Justice Department in Waco and against Elian Gonzalez I have no doubt our military would be ruthless and have absolutely no qualms about slaughtering their own fellow Americans. Keep your rifles handy.

10. rstones199

rstones199 Well-Known Member

11. Yosh Shmenge

Yosh Shmenge New Member

12. rstones199

Please do. Then they can see your silliness of saying O-bum-ba wants to be like Bush(41) and Reagan :laughing:

13. GeddonM3

GeddonM3 Well-Known Member

man even i know Obama doesnt want to be like Bush or Reagan, he is really really trying to be a hell of alot worse.

which he is doing a wonderful job at that. and (*)(*)(*)(*), i didnt believe there could be any worse than W, but Obama is proving me false.

14. Yosh Shmenge

Yosh Shmenge New Member

He certainly does with regards to this Executive Order. That's sort of the whole point (your misinformation about Bill Clinton originating this idea notwithstanding).

15. Foolardi

Foolardi Well-Known Member Past Donor

Because the Sneaky Obama released it late on a Friday night
    and had a particualr section expanded to Include more than
    Emergency use.But also Civilian and Economic Crisis as well.

16. Foolardi

Foolardi Well-Known Member Past Donor

Plus the immobilazation of TSA { originally used for just airport security}
    to set up road blocks { have been experimenting with }.

17. rstones199

I never said he is the had the original idea, I said he is the originator of the CURRENT ORDER.

18. Yosh Shmenge

Yosh Shmenge New Member

"Further proof is this: Clinton was the originator of this. Bush (41) and Reagan HAD NOTHING TO DO with this act."

But he isn't! He (Clinton) just had a version of this executive order that began with Harry Truman's Defense Preparedness executive order. And Bush and Reagan did too. They had as much to do with it as Clinton did.

So you still can't get things right.

19. rstones199

"Further proof is this: Clinton was the originator of this. Bush (41) and Reagan HAD NOTHING TO DO with this act."

This meaning the CURRENT BILL:

It would be nice if you actually had some intellectual honesty.

20. Yosh Shmenge

Yosh Shmenge New Member

Yes. The current bill. Every president since Truman has passed the Defense Preparedness executive order on (with minor adjustments or additions). "The Defense Production Act has been in effect since the Truman Administration, and authorizes the President to direct private business to allocate resources to national defense as needed in a time of national emergency" http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/no-its-not-martial-law-its-preparedness/
    I already posted this once. Should I do it again? How long before this sinks in?

What?

21. Trinnity

Trinnity Banned

More govt control, and more ways for Obama to launder money back to himself by rewarding his donors. Disgusting.

22. rstones199

Excellent, you FINALLY get it! :woot: