Unarmed Kid Murdered (part 6)

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Jebediah, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jebediah

Jebediah Banned

Right wingers are so predictable. While the execution of innocent high school student Trayvon Martin has gotten wide spread national and INTERNATIONAL news coverage the racists at Faux News have deemed it a nonevent. From New York magazine...

And people wonder why African Americans ignore the right wing mouth piece and vote for Democrats in droves. Stay classy Faux News.

2. webrockk

webrockk Well-Known Member Past Donor

3. RichT2705

RichT2705 Well-Known Member Past Donor

This alone relegates your "ignore" to be a falsehood. Seems they did cover the story.

I'm not sure why CNN has so much deadspace that they felt compelled to cover it in 41 segments (and counting). One would almost think thats a bit too much...but then, it's CNN handing their viewers the kind of story they like. I feel for the kid and his family, and want Zimmerman to hang..but the story really isn't that important to the world.

Seems you're really stretching now by counting how many times some outlet reports the same story.

4. MisLed

MisLed New Member

are you nutz. Shep Smith was all over this yesterday. More so than any main stream media alphabet network.

5. Alif Qadr

Alif Qadr Banned

The voting for Democrats goes far beyond "African-Americans" (I hate that term) reasoning for voting Democrat. It has more to do with too many needing a blankie or a crutch because they are mentally immature. I know that by stating such, the racists wil come out fo the woodwork like termites but that should not be a reason for us not to discuss our problems among one another.

6. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

You mean like Jebediah? I find race baiting just another form of racism since it requires a person to be obsessed with race.

7. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

Its been on all the News channels here in Atlanta.. including FOX NEWS.

People are genuinely outraged.

8. DonGlock26

DonGlock26 New Member Past Donor

9. Jebediah

Jebediah Banned

No I am not nuts. It's just in my part of the world we have a little thing called a "calander." The story from New York magazine is from March 19. Yesterday according to my calender was the 20th. I applaud Sheppard Smith for covering the story AFTER Fox News got called out.

10. Jebediah

Jebediah Banned

Two of those stories are AP wire stories published on the Fox website. The only Fox News story is one from the 19th. The same day New York magazine called them out.

FAIL.

11. webrockk

"Ignore" fail.

Perhaps you should have looked up the meaning of the word before placing it in your dishonest title.

12. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

How much attention should the story get?

It's been reported more often that any of the other possible wrongful deaths that happened on that day.

A lot of people died violently on the say day this kid did.

Where is their media coverage?

13. Consmike

Consmike New Member Past Donor

14. RichT2705

RichT2705 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Exactly. Someone should ask that same question of CNN.

41 times seems a bit obsessive really.

15. BestViewedWithCable

BestViewedWithCable Well-Known Member

16. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

I don't have the resources to find them but I'm sure that a black person killed a white or Hispanic person somewhere in America on the same day that this black kid died.

17. Radio Refugee

Radio Refugee New Member

There's a lot to said for "ignore".

18. Jebediah

Jebediah Banned

The only thing that is true is the post references two AP stories that were reposted on the website and only one Fox News story that was published the day they were called out. And actually even on that story if you read the fine print...

So two AP wire stories and zero 100% Fox News original reporting in those links.

True... True.

19. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

A lot of people died on that day.

Whats so special about this kid that he should more attention than them?

20. webrockk

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-ends-65-year-romance-meeting-blind-date.html

Do you think for one second that CNN weighed in on this brutal black on white crime 41 times?

The race pimping in leftie media/Holder's DOJ....Obama's administration... is unmistakable and undeniable.

November 6th is the last best chance to peacefully remove the trash.

21. Jebediah

Jebediah Banned

Dying in your sleep quietly at home at 80 of natural causes is a lot different than being gunned down by a racist trigger happy low rent Batman... and then having the police cover up the crime and try and use an insane state law as justification.. It's a subtle difference, but it's a difference.

Here's what's special...

1) The victim was young. An 80 year old passing away in his sleep is a sad event for any family but having your 17 year old son cut down in a fit or racist rage is a different situation entirely. Most people who aren't brain dead will acknowledge this fact.

2) The victim was murdered and the authories decided to not hold anyone accountable. I realize the forum gets spammed by moronic crime threads every day. I don't even bother clicking on most of them because the fact is violent crime has been in a multi year down trend. In all those pointless threads that are posted a suspect has been arrested or is at least being sought out. This story is unique because the police didn't even bother to pursue the case and instead covered for the murder. That's pretty unique where I live. It may be different in your town.

3) The Feds are involved. The police so bungled and covered up the evidence that the Feds are having to take over.

4) The police chief is going down. Yup you heard it here first. So many shoes are dropping now I've gone out and bought an umbrella. The more we look into the background of the trigger man and the way the police of covered up his shady past in addition to this crime the more Zimmerman's guild becomes clear.

5) The shear volume of evidence. There are multiple audio tapes. There is a source in the PD that is talking to the press about the police cover up. We have witnesses from the neighborhood who are spilling the beans about the police cover up, Zimmerman's belligerent past, and hearing the boy cry for help. And the latest OBJECTIVE piece of evidence is the cell phone records that show the poor guy was on the cell phone just prior to his execution. The girl on the other end of the line heard Zimmerman confront the victim prior to executing him, even after the police told Zimmerman to back off.

6) A state law is going to be changed. This murder has brought national attention to Florida's get out of jail free for murder law. If two people are somewhere and there are no witnesses one person can shoot the other person and claim self defense. This idiocy has been going on for awhile but only now has it gotten the attention it deserves as a result of this tragic situation.

I could go on but most people with half a brain get the idea by now.

Leo2 and (deleted member) like this.
  22. PatrickT

PatrickT Well-Known Member

I've never wondered why anyone ignores Fox News or chooses to watch MSNBC. I do wonder why you have you knickers in a twist over a story that you say has gotten tremendous coverage except, according to NYMag, on Fox News. It's not like when NYT, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and all the liberal shills choose to ignore a story. Unlike them, Fox News isn't getting orders on what to ignore and what to play up and the story about this tragedy has certainly gotten great coverage.

23. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

24. Jebediah

Jebediah Banned

Interesting doesn't seem like ANY of the criteria for why the Trayvon Martin story has been getting GLOBAL coverage were met in your garbage link. To review...

25. kk8

kk8 New Member Past Donor

Where? Who? Name them....

And btw it's FOX NEWS....grow up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.