Positive Traits of being a RACIST.......

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Libhater, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

* You don't take your particular race for granted by giving into the immorality and tradition busting mores of the multicultural gang.

* Chances of living a full life are enhanced by your choice to live in a gated community far from the pistol touting gang bang members of a minority populated ghetto.

* Separating or segregating yourself from these troubled races of people ensures you'll never be labeled a race baiter by the MSM, or by the true race baiters like al sharpton and jessie jackson.

* Staying clear of minority-laden, smog-ridden, crime-infested, multiculturalized, liberally-oriented, traffic-congested, car-jacking big urban city filth ensures a healthier lifestyle on all accounts.

* They won't have to worry about their children growing up turning to Satan, getting knocked up and or raped by a ghetto thug, listening to immoral rap/ebonics music, living in a commune with radical progressive OWS types and trashing our traditions and Constitution as was the want of jessie jackson as he chanted the mantra..."Ho...Ho...Ho...Western Civilization has got to go," and by listening to or following obama's apology tour message that America is anything but exceptional, rather, that she is a troubled nation.

* Chances are slim that when the NAACP comes after you to pay reparations for supposed slave crimes on their ancestors, that you'll have little problem gunning those miscreants down at your gate.

Zook and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Truthist

Truthist New Member

You also know that you're not a cowardly puke who goes along with the obvious lies of the establishment in true Orwellian fashion.

3. Zook

Zook New Member

Intellectual satisfaction.

To be honest, you covered most of it. My life is around 80% guaranteed to be long and pleasant because I refuse to associate with blacks, the majority of which are either violent, addicted to crime, dirty, drug-addicts, racist and/or uncivilized.

I value human life to the extreme. I'm mortified whenever any innocent person is killed and I find it totally unacceptable the amount of killing without remorse that blacks (and even Muslims) do. Maybe it's my value of human life that gets me hated by the left, but I will refuse to tolerate the black crime epidemic sweeping the world at all costs.

I am so proud that my children will grow up knowing the truth like I do so that they can also grow up with safe, long and fulfilling lives away from the multi-cultural experiment the wacky left continues to force on mainstream society.

4. PatrickT

PatrickT Well-Known Member

But, you're all ignoring the fact the President Obama and you share a common thread in being racists. Wow, libhater, Zook, et al side with Prtesident Obama.

5. Cigar

Cigar Well-Known Member Past Donor

I never get to have any fun anymore …

Personally I’d love to meet one in person … and up close …

But now you only find them on The Internet.

... and I'll even buy the Drinks afterwards for the thirsty and living.

6. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

I guess you side with mainstream progressive orthodoxy on the issue of racial egalitarianism.

7. Cigar

I'd use it as a "Teaching Moment"

Different lesson plans for different people, but either way, they would be invitingly wiser for it.

8. Brewskier

Yeah, getting violent with people. I'm sure you'd do a lot of good trying to convince every other race to like black people more. :lol:

Become a statistic. We could use you as a "teaching moment".

9. PatrickT

PatrickT Well-Known Member

No, I just tend to lump all racists together. You know, Zook and Obama strolling arm in arm and singing, "It's a Small World..." You cans troll with them, too, if you choose to be a racist. You can even go to Rev. Wright's church with Barack Obama.

10. Zook

Zook New Member

Grow up.

11. Brewskier

So terrifying. :roll:

I don't know if it's the black thuggery factor, or the liberal intolerance of viewpoints they disagree with, that is driving this. Ah, who am I kidding? It's a mixture of both. And, since only 2 or 3% of blacks are not liberals, it's not really worth seperating the race from the ideology. They are one in the same.

12. Cigar

I'd pay good money to have a front row seat to that show.

Here's the bitter truth about Racist ...

• They travel in packs, like little school girls, but less aggressive ...
    • They're never seen in the wild without their trademark scarey hoods ...
    • They're at their most dangerous on internet forums ...
    • The last thing you'll ever have to worry about is face-to-face encounters with a real racist ...

13. Brewskier

Sounds like black gangbangers.

14. Cigar

It does and guess what ... they don't scare me either.

Cowards are Cowards ... no matter the Color or Method of Cowardliness !

15. Libhater

I do respect that 2 to 3 percent of blacks that are not liberals, and that actually preach, speak and write about the mess of black communities-- created by their own hands, and are doing something about the pathetic and often criminally infested lot in life of your basic black family or divided family. Needless to say that percentage of blacks is the intelligent faction of Conservatives like a Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Armstrong Williams, Michael Steele, Jessie Peterson, Larry Elder etc. I doubt any libs or blacks on this forum have ever heard of those guys.

16. Cigar

And I would say ... yea ... so what about it? :giggle:

17. Libhater

Well, my suggestion to you would be to take the advice of any of these black icons by moving el pronto out of your gang banging ghetto of the South side of Chicago into a rural suburb where the Whites there are willing to give you a chance at living the American dream. I know it would be tough for you to leave America's #1 crime ridden city, and to leave behind all of Obama's pals like Jerimiah Wright, Bill Ayers and that wonderful ACORN movement--but I have faith that you'll be able to face the harsh realities of life all on your own without relying on a lifelong ghetto mentality.

18. Cigar

Proof you know little more then what you read and see on TV.

I don't live on the South Side of Chicago

Actually I do live in a rural suburb with Whites who thought they could afford $800k Homes 8 years ago.

Lucky for me, I was able to pick up two homes for rental property ... now renting to ... guess what .. the privileged few ... got love getting those Checks every month ... sweet!

So sport ... I have been living LARGE in this Economy!

19. Libhater

Congrats on you. Does this mean you've joined that 2-3 percent of intelligent Conservative blacks who saw the writing on the graffiti painted walls when they were young and ill informed of life's realities?

20. Cigar

Naaaa I just did what Conservatives are afraid of ... Got an Education!

Nothing scarier to Racist White People than a Black person living next door who has more STUFF than them ... trust me, it's amusing as hell and I turn the screws every chance I get.

21. Goldwater

Goldwater Well-Known Member Past Donor

I have always respected your right to segregate yourself, and I genuinly do respect the consistancy of your opinions.

You feel the way you do, and you never soft sell it.

22. Libhater

An education is what those black Conservative dignitaries all achieved. And what Conservative in particular is afraid of an education?

More stuff then a Conservative? LMFAO! That will be the day. :sniff: More drugs perhaps.

23. Truthist

Truthist New Member

Assuming that your claims are true (which I doubt), why is it okay for a black to lord success over a white, but not okay for a white to lord success over a black?

Oh that's right, it's just another asinine Marxist double standard that falls over with the slightest breeze.

24. Wolverine

Wolverine New Member Past Donor

One the greatest benefits is the fact that you may choose to kick the stool and do society a favor.

Unfortunately few choose to do so before they reproduce.

25. Truthist

Truthist New Member

I have absolutely no doubt that you're only referring to white racists in this post.