Facts of Trayvon Martin Investigation (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Naruto, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Naruto

Naruto Well-Known Member

Model citizen

[​IMG]

2. JavisBeason

JavisBeason New Member

yep... I woudn't be concerned at all if the bottom picture was walking through my neighborhood.... .in the rain.

If you don't want to be treated like a thug, don't dress like one. There is a reason why we wear ties to job interviews.... because dress is important.

3. JavisBeason

JavisBeason New Member

I dont like how that picture has "the bush years, the obama years" though.... really, its unecessary. The only question is why does the media choose to deliberately use a picture of Trayvon from middleschool, instead of a more recent one....

oh, that's right, they have an agenda

it's like the Martin Lee Anderson case that North Florida had a few years ago.....

[​IMG]

that was a picture of Martin Lee anderson getting booked prior to his death in bootcamp from sickle cell

[​IMG]

This was a picture the family and media used to gain support that Anderson was a good kid a victim of big bad boot camp gaurds.....

4. Dasein

Dasein New Member

Typical Conservative

[​IMG]

5. Makedde

Makedde New Member Past Donor

This thread is not to post troll pictures. Its to discuss the death of a 17 year old boy. If you can't do that, I will close this thread.

6. JavisBeason

JavisBeason New Member

which ones qualify as troll pictures....

please to clarify please....

My picutes were to demonstrate how the media is trying to sway opinion by deliberatly posting outdated pictures because the most recent pictures show Trayvon (and Martin Lee Anderson) as thugs. They are trying to garner attention by deception.

Why not let the facts of the case speak for themselves and post recent pictures?

I think the "typical conservative" pic was a troll, which is why I didn't respond. But I would like you to state which one you believe is the troll picture and why? Just so everyone is clear.

7. Dasein

Dasein New Member

Go ahead and close the troll thread. There is already a thread about this case. Thanks!

8. Makedde

Makedde New Member Past Donor

The images of Trayvon are fine, but any others are not. They are not related to the case.

9. JavisBeason

JavisBeason New Member

Wait... why not the pics of Martin Lee Anderson. I'm trying to illustrate the point that the media has a history of trying to sway opinion using propaganda techniques. It's a slanted truth in both cases when they knowingly use outdated pictures to garner sympathy.

The technique has a history in FL where this case is taking place and I feel very much applies to the current one.

honestly, I'm not a big fan of the first pic of Trayvon since it pulls in bush and Obama needlessly. But it's the only one I could find of the most recent Trayvon pics.

So lets discuss this technique some.....

10. fiddlerdave

fiddlerdave Well-Known Member Past Donor

I love it when "good Christians" let their Jesus shine out!

11. randalusa

randalusa New Member

What the heck are you talking about? These photos ARE the story! What kind of control-freak have they put in charge of forum moderating here? And one that has no clue about the relevance of hushed up photos to boot. Wow, amazing that anyone remains here.

Hey, if you don't want the people who know the truth about the epidemic of racist blacks in America and the media effort to hush it up, send 'em over to my forum at meetchristians. Really.

12. CBSBS

CBSBS Newly Registered

That's definitely not him. There's no resemblance.

[​IMG]

I have attached a recent picture of him.

Attached Files: