Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by DonGlock26, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26 New Member Past Donor

Updated: Friday, 23 Mar 2012, 6:19 PM EDT
    Published : Friday, 23 Mar 2012, 5:47 PM EDT

ORLANDO - A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

Our sister station, FOX 35 in Orlando, has spoken to that witness.

What Sanford Police investigators have in the folder, they put together on the killing of Trayvon Martin few know about.

The file now sits in the hands of the state attorney. Now that file is just weeks away from being opened to a grand jury.

It shows more now about why police believed that night that George Zimmerman shouldn't have gone to jail.

Zimmerman called 911 and told dispatchers he was following a teen. The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to.

And from that moment to the shooting, details are few.

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012

What if, Zimmerman is as innocent as Bernard Goetz was? What if the lynch mob hangs an innocent man in the court of public opinion?

I'll tell you this. If the grand jury says that Zimmerman acted in self-defense per Florida law, any riots and deaths will be the fault of the media/lawyer/family circus and their circus animal lynch mob.

_

_

Trinnity and (deleted member) like this.
  2. mikezila

mikezila New Member

dumb kid. you don't try to use a guy with a gun for a punching bag. :no:

3. Terrapinstation

Terrapinstation Well-Known Member

I'm betting hundreds of blacks off each other every single day. You rarely hear a peep about it. Now a non-black kills one, and it's the biggest story since Rodney King? Even Obama opened his stupid mouth. Just one more way for the liberals and their bended-knees media to incite violence and chaos. Nothing like getting the black sheeple wound up a few months before an election!

You watch, despite Zimmerman being Hispanic, the left is looking for any way possible to tie this to whites, Republicans, Tea Party, Koch Bros, Fox News, etc.

Rapunzel and (deleted member) like this.
  4. raymondo

raymondo Banned

Isn't it wonderful , Don , that this witness has suddenly awoken from his four week coma to make this miraculous claim .
    I do hope he is White and goes to Church .
    That will prove everything .
    Good luck with your campaign to free America of everybody except White people . You are right , it will be much easier on the eyes .

Sadanie and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

What would you know about church going WHITE people? Living in England, aren't you coerced into joining Islamic radicals at your local mosque where you bow down and pray to Allah while being indoctrinated into Shariah Law? Your input on American racial problems is useless and insignificant. :yawn:

6. dadoalex

dadoalex Well-Known Member Past Donor

Why?

Why was Martin punching Zimmerman?

Seems the witness didn't see it all.

Zimmerman's own words describe Martin as "running away." So, how does "running away" turn into "attack"?

Zimmerman's own words put him in pursuit.

To get to the described scene Zimmerman had to pursue Martin, get out of his vehicle and close ground to confront Martin.

Now go back to the transcript of the call and tell me if this would have been a "friendly" conversation.

A minor child who has done no wrong is being pursued and confronted by a 28 year old man. Who do you think acted in self defense?

The Stand your Ground statute is a legal abomination and should be repealed.

Sadanie, toddwv, siddhartha and 3 others like this.
  7. exotix

exotix New Member Past Donor

This is being investigated by the FEDS as a (racist) hate-crime ... so you need to add Napolitano as another liberal victimizing the right-wing ...

Sad.

8. Terrapinstation

Terrapinstation Well-Known Member

Of course it is. Odd how everyone was silent during the flash mobs, games of 'knockout', robberies, and murders of whites by blacks.

9. exotix

Depends ... Texas (Perry) executed a white dude just 6 months ago in the dragging-death of a black man ...

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-09-21/...r-john-william-king-shawn-berry?_s=PM:JUSTICE

When Brewer was sentenced to death in 1999, Jasper County District Attorney Guy James Gray said that, while he did not personally favor the death penalty, it was necessary in Brewer's case.

"This is a situation where if you don't give the death penalty to this man, he will kill again," said Gray.

To impose the death penalty, the jurors in Brewer's trial had to answer three questions under Texas law:

~ Would Brewer be a threat to society in the future;

~ Did Brewer mean to kill Byrd;

~ And, were there mitigating circumstances that would warrant sparing Brewer's life?

To sentence Brewer to death, the jurors voted unanimously on each question -- answering the first two yes and the last no.

The execution was the 11th this year in Texas, the most active death-penalty state.

King also was sentenced to death and is awaiting the outcome of an appeal. The third man, Berry, was sentenced to life in prison.

In 2009, President Barack Obama signed into law expanded hate crime legislation that was named after Byrd and Mathew Shepard, a gay Wyoming teenager who died after being kidnapped and severely beaten in October 1998.

10. DonGlock26

Ray, you should read the article. The witness and the physical evidence are why the police did not arrest Zimmerman on the night in question. The lynch mob is quite likely trying to destroy an innocent man.

_

11. DonGlock26

There is usually limited outrage, when black suspects gun down children on a regular basis. That is a sin........a sin of the progressive establishment and its supporters. There's probably an element of liberal soft racism there too. White liberals would NEVER tolerate these types of crimes in their neighborhoods, but they expect it in black neighborhoods.

_

12. raymondo

raymondo Banned

I could not care less in the analytic sense about a final result , provided a case is heard and honest evidence is given .With a judge who is above reproach.
    Both the background of Zimmerman and the racist background of the officer in charge of the case are slimy . However , that is Background , and no more than that .
    But with such a background , I think it even more key to ask how and why did this rabbit appear out of the hat just as the case against Z looked to be grim ?

13. DonGlock26

I can only speculate. Perhaps, he was angry about being followed and having the police called on him. We do have video of Chris Rock turning on a following camerman and attacking him. So, it does happen.

Human beings can change direction. See "Chris Rock attacks cameraman" on You Tube.

Really? He said, "Dispatch, I am in foot pursuit", and you can hear him huffing and puffing? I'd love to hear that 911 call. Please provide a link.

He's a free man and allowed to exit his vehicle and try to keep a suspcious person in sight. The point that Zimmerman bashers miss is that we do not know with certainity who initiated the confrontation. Even if Zimmerman asked him who he was, it does not justify an attack and beating.

Friendly or not, what evidence do you have that Zimmerman attacked Martin first.

MY mere specualtion is not enough to arrest anyone on. The evidence simply does not give the police enough probable cause to arrest Zimmerman at this time. Probable cause is not a "guess" as you put it. Would you want to be arrested on a mere "guess"?

Perhaps, but it is the law of Florida as we speak. I personally like it. Attackers beware.

_

14. DivineComedy

DivineComedy Well-Known Member

The first time I entered my beach bungalow I was approached by several people, being all sociable and such. One was guy with long gray hair and he wanted to know what I was doing there, he was a cool dude; I later found a beach chair under the house, where it is cool, and have seen him at the Library where they hang out. The police even showed up to say, "hello." It is a very sociable hood.

New Liberal rules of engagement in the sociable hood:

1) Walking around your neighborhood and being sociable and talking to your new neighbors is a crime.

2) Walking over to your neighbor's house to talk to the window repairman is a crime.

3) Walking out to your car to talk to the man detailing it is a crime.

4) If in someone else's hood and a Gay is following you in the dark of night, be paranoid, call your girlfriend, and assume the Gay person is trying to be overly sociable or an abomination before the lord.

5) If the Gay woman is on her back screaming like a little girl, "Help" ignore it the first time, if she screams, "help," a second time ignore it. "No," does not mean "no" any longer when you have a woman pinned to the ground. In other words, kicking a sociable someone while they are down on their back in the grass is now socially acceptable.

6) If the woman being raped in the grass says, "no," and it means "no" with finality, call the Baptist minister Al Sharpton, but only if the woman was white and the rapist was the president's son.

I hope these new Liberal rules of engagement in the sociable hood meet with your approval.

15. DonGlock26

Big Sis is going after a Hispanic man because of a public media frenzy. Can the Obama admin. look any more desperate?

_

16. DonGlock26

They really hate the threads about flash mobs/robs and ghetto shooting becasue it proves that liberalism has failed.

_

17. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

Probably because Z as well as other officials hadn't seen a need to be concerned until the liberal media and the race baiting al sharpless types decided to go on a national rampage by making this the pity black case du jour.

18. DonGlock26

What does that diatribe have to do with your getting the facts all wrong? The witness did not pop up after four weeks as you mistakenly suggest. If anyone just popped up, it is Martin's "girlfriend".

19. DonGlock26

20. exotix

Your mystery witness comes suspiciously at the same Zimmermans' attorney announced ~

Zimmerman's lawyer ~ 'Stand your ground' doesn't apply in Trayvon Martin case

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/24/justice/florida-teen-shooting/?hpt=ju_c2

*The stand your ground law doesn't apply to the shooting that killed the unarmed teen*

"In my legal opinion, that's not really applicable to this case.
    The statute on 'stand your ground' is primarily when you're in your house," said Craig Sonner, attorney for George Zimmerman.

*This is self-defense, and that's been around for forever -- that you have a right to defend yourself.
    So the next issue (that) is going to come up is, was he justified in using the amount of force he did ?*

Also ~

Authorities say they have not charged Zimmerman because they have no evidence to contradict his story that he shot in self-defense.

Zimmerman's attorney said his client was injured on the night of the killing.

"I believe that his nose was broken; he sustained injury to his nose and on the back of his head he sustained a cut that was serious enough, it probably should have had stitches," he said.

Sonner said the injuries "were from Trayvon Martin, I assume."

The lawyer said he and Zimmerman had not discussed what happened the night Martin was shot, though he said that Zimmerman has talked with authorities -- unaccompanied by counsel -- whenever they have asked him to do so.

So right now, we're adding more stink to this mystery ... I suspect the next we'll here from right-wing whitey is that Zimmerman is further victimized since he's been forced into hiding and hasn't been seen since ...

21. raymondo

raymondo Banned

What diatribe ? All good sensible stuff .

The Kid's girl friend's evidence is in recorded phone chats . It does not matter when they were produced as evidence , as long as an expert states they are genuine .
    But Mister super witness John Glock has apparently been in a coma for over a month . Suddenly he wakes up with a magic statement . Is that what we are being told?
    If not , when was this statement written and can that be independently proved ?
    Give it to the FBI .
    Do they roast them in Florida ? I wanna see a burning .

22. puffin

puffin Banned

The cops interviewed the witness the night of the shooting. Good luck trying to get people to believe your lie.

23. exotix

He's a white-hispanic ... nice racial-profiling fail.

The family of Zimmerman, a white Hispanic, said he has been wrongly described as a racist.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/24/justice/florida-teen-shooting/?hpt=ju_c2

24. Gwendoline

Gwendoline Well-Known Member

They told him do not follow him.

He was twice the size of Martin, he had lethal weapon, Martin had skittles.

He said. "All the ********s get away" then chased Martin. So he already had a prejudiced aggressive regard for Martin in saying "All the ********s get away."

They told him do not follow him.

Martin ran away (he had done NOTHING wrong) and the guy twice his size with lethal weapon and prejudice in hand and while regarding Martin as an "******** gettin away" - killed him.

It's the Racist's Big Day Out on this thread. Pig-city.

25. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

I wonder why this witness named "John" has not appeared in public or why police have not disclosed the 911 recording of his report. If this exclusive report (and remember that it comes from the Fox network) is correct, then there should be no problem in disclosing it - in fact it is their duty to do so. Why are we still waiting one month later??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.