The Zimmerman Death Wish ~ The Joe Horn 911 Call

Discussion in 'Law & Justice' started by exotix, Mar 24, 2012.

1. exotix

exotix New Member Past Donor

Here we have the Joe Horn of Pasadena, Texas 911 call of the *Vigilante Joe Horn* fame ... this is important with regards to George Zimmerman and Tray Martin because Joe Horn isn't defending his home, he's shooting perps burglarizing the home next door ...

Despite being warned 12 times not to go outside his home ... he went outside and shot and killed the perps as they were exiting the home and just moments before police officers arrived on the scene ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLtKCC7z0yc"]The complete Joe Horn 9-11 call - YouTube[/ame]

2. exotix

3. Speeders R Murderers

Speeders R Murderers Banned

No one cares what the 911 "experts" say. Everyone knows they are under orders to always tell the caller to do nothing and wait for the cops.

4. kk8

kk8 New Member Past Donor

Guess what...here's a warning. Someone enters my neighbors home, and I see them...I will not wait for the police either...I am helping them, with my three rotties and my guns. Especially since I know the are elderly and have no weapons.

5. James Cessna

James Cessna New Member

If these photos are correct, Zimmerman showed very poor judgment in following this dude!

I also find it disturbing that this case, just like the Martin Lee Anderson case a few years back, the Left tried to portray a street "thug "as a sweet innocent youth by having to dig pictures out from YEARS AGO in an attempt make their kid look all cleaned and scrubbed and a distinguished member of the Baptist Church youth choir!

[​IMG]

6. Dasein

Dasein New Member

This case does not apply because

#1 I believe this case happened under Texas law, not Florida law.

#2 If it had happened under Florida law, the killing would be justified because the shooter was in the act of witnessing the robbers commit a felony.

Martin committed no felony.

7. Dasein

Dasein New Member

You know how I can tell when you've lost an argument?

8. texmaster

texmaster Banned

And how was he found?

[​IMG]

Thats right, not guilty. He followed the law.

Too bad you didn't actually read the results. :cowboy:

9. dadoalex

dadoalex Well-Known Member Past Donor

Here's another guy in a hoodie. Better watch out for him....

[​IMG]

And I hear these guys are in his gang...

[​IMG]

10. exotix

Joe Horn was telling the 911 operator he was going shoot these guys because of the law passed that September 1985 ... known as the Castle doctrine or *Make my Day* Law ...

Each state differs in the way it incorporates the castle doctrine into its laws, what premises are covered (abode only, or other places too), what degree of retreat or non-deadly resistance is required before deadly force can be used, etc.

Typical conditions that apply to some Castle Doctrine laws include :

~ An intruder must be making (or have made) an attempt to unlawfully or forcibly enter an occupied residence, business or vehicle.

~ The intruder must be acting illegally—the Castle Doctrine does not give the right to attack, for example, officers of the law acting in the course of their legal duties

~ The occupant(s) of the home must reasonably believe that the intruder intends to inflict serious bodily harm or death upon an occupant of the home

~ In some states, the occupant(s) of the home must reasonably believe that the intruder intends to commit some lesser felony, such as arson or burglary

~ The occupant(s) of the home must not have provoked or instigated an intrusion, or provoked or instigated an intruder to threaten or use deadly force

~ The occupant(s) of the home may be required to attempt to exit the house or otherwise retreat (this is called the "Duty to retreat" and most self-defense statutes referred to as examples of "Castle Doctrine" expressly state that the homeowner has no such duty)

In all cases, the occupant(s) of the home must be there legally, must not be fugitives from the law or aiding or abetting another person in being a fugitive from the law, and must not use force upon an officer of the law performing a legal duty.

Jeb Bushs' law was more radical ... No Retreat ... this is the interpretation Sanford Law enforcement used in exonerating Zimmerman ...

11. James Cessna

James Cessna New Member

Ha-Ha!

Are you telling us Trayvon Martin and these people are identical in this religious beliefs?

Now I have heard everytihng!

I find it disturbing that this case, just like the Martin Lee Anderson case a few years back, the Left tried to portray a street "thug "as a sweet innocent youth by having to dig pictures out from YEARS AGO in an attempt make their kid look all cleaned and scrubbed and a distinguished member of the Baptist Church youth choir!

Will the irony in this remarkable case of victimization never end!

12. Kabuki Joe

Kabuki Joe New Member

...well, I agree, if you see a women getting raped, stand back and watch until the police arrive...a child getting molsted and/or kidnapped, stand back and watch until the police arrive...and my personal favorite, a gay/lesbien getting the beatdown, stand back and watch until the police arrive!...I like your idea, stand back and watch!...

Kabuki Joe

Kabuki Joe

13. Kabuki Joe

Kabuki Joe New Member

...well, I agree, if you see a women getting raped, stand back and watch until the police arrive...a child getting molsted and/or kidnapped, stand back and watch until the police arrive...and my personal favorite, a gay/lesbien getting the beatdown, stand back and watch until the police arrive!...I like your idea, stand back and watch!...

Kabuki Joe

GeddonM3 and (deleted member) like this.
  14. Foolardi

Foolardi Well-Known Member Past Donor

let's say it's you and yer home alone at night.You hear something loud
    downstairs as if glass breaking then movement as if loud footsteps.
    You quickly call 9/11 on yer cell phone you have at the ready.
    get 9/11 and frantically tell them what you think.
    They tell you to remain calm,stay exactly where you are,don't
    do anything,wait for responders.
    You mean,you are gonna follow orders like some dumb cow.
    When the smart thing to do is flee the house and hide outside until Cops
    arrive.
    You can't possibly be that gullible.
    Your first and primary focus should be to take care of yerself
    any way possible.Run into the Kitchen and grab a handy Knife and then
    get outside and hide.I just saw a movie about this.
    It boiled down to mere seconds.How quick one can and should respond.
    Not being passive and take comfort in some dopey 9/11 call as
    yer guardian.

15. GeddonM3

GeddonM3 Well-Known Member

if criminals didnt burglarize peoples homes then there would be nobody would even know who Joe Horn was. the criminals put themselves in the position to get shot, dont cry when they do.

as far as Zimmerman, im not arguing either way right now since both sides of the story seem sketchy, im just sad to see such a young person killed. and if Zimmerman did truly kill the boy unprovoked i will certainly stand for the man to be brutally tortured and buried alive.

16. GeddonM3

lol burn haha

17. HB Surfer

HB Surfer Well-Known Member Past Donor

How many threads do you all want to spam these boards with on the same subject?

The bottom line... we DON'T know all the facts.

I still say Zimmerman is likely an (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*).

18. Kabuki Joe

Kabuki Joe New Member

...so, we need to convict him simply because we don't like him for whatever reason?...really?...

Kabuki Joe

19. James Cessna

James Cessna New Member

I take it you have an intense dislike of Latio males?

20. GeddonM3

i dont think HB was saying that, he even states we dont know all the facts. but to be honest in my personal opinion if a grown man needed a gun to fight off a 120lbs. wet 15 year old kid in hand to hand combat ima call him a coward lol.

Zimmerman was alot bigger,and the fact is if Treyvon did attack him he obviously only used his fists or Zimmerman would be dead before he could pull the gun. i mean cmon, ive handled 3 men my size by myself with no weapons. if Zimmerman did kill Treyvon in self defense then so be it, but ima call him a yellow beliied coward for having to shoot a gun to get a chiuahua off his leg lol.

im just saying man, im a firm believer in protecting yourself with a gun if needed , but against an unarmed kid trying to throw down with a grown man and you need a gun??? yeah thats some bull(*)(*)(*)(*).

21. Kabuki Joe

Kabuki Joe New Member

...I second this, he's obviously racist against Latinos...

Kabuki Joe

22. Kabuki Joe

Kabuki Joe New Member

...the first time I seen a gun up close was in HS, 1978 or 1979...a scrawny little hispanic kid with a gun almost bigger then he was, tucked in his belt under his jacket...if I didn't see it with my own eyes I'd never believe it...plus when I was doing dog stuff, there was always people packing guns...so..the last thing I would personally do is look at someone, anyone, and run up on them not being cautious about a gun...heck, even a knife will kill you...why do you think the police are so concerned about weapons when they are dealing with people?...

Kabuki Joe

23. GeddonM3

well im not saying dont be cautious, all im saying is if Treyvon was packing some kind of weapon in this situation Zimmerman would be dead already considering the story now is that Treyvon had Zimmerman on the ground beating the snot out of him. Zimmerman had to break free and run to his car and get his gun and shot Treyvon.

and i also didnt realize Treyvon was 17 and 6'3'' , they sure as hell dont portray him in the media as a big kid, but a small scrawny lil dude. the Media is totally screwing up the events just to make a political storm.

cant wait to see how this develops as more facts are announced.

24. James Cessna

James Cessna New Member

Me too, GeddonM3.

The Left does not like it at all when we catch them in their frequent, glaring misrepresentations!

25. Lionist

Lionist New Member

Trayvon was not breaking into anyone's home. He was walking down a street in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
    There is another report of a 20 year old young man that fled a booze party when he heard the cops on their way. Flee ok, but he entered someones home to hide. The owner shot and killed him. Sad but the 20 year old had no right in that persons home.
    There are justified shootings and then there are not. I don't care if your left, right, black white, or purple. What is justified and what is not is the question here.
    It is not justifiable to shoot a person because they are walking in your neighborhood.
    Everyone should be horrified of the injustice of what happened to Trayvon. Gun rights people should be the most horrified because this could create more gun laws.