I will now prove atheists are illogical Part 2.

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by jedimiller, Mar 25, 2012.

1. jedimiller

jedimiller Well-Known Member

Original Premise.

Atheists believe that the big bang theory "created" everything. Yet, they do not believe in a "creator". Created=Creation=Creator. Therefore, logically...they cannot believe in the big bang theory.

This post from Slyhunter proves my point.
    From Slyhunter.

Big bang theory, this universe was created by the collapse of a previous universe.

Your logic faulty, who created the creator.

Finally, speaking for myself, God may be real but the bible is a work of fiction.

Flawed Logic.

Now, I can make a very long OP. But I will keep it simple, the original thread proved that Atheists have no logic and no evidence of the Big Bang by the rule of two. And the rants and attacks at Neutral from GZ turned me off from the Original thread. In the end Shiva came in with his stuff about Jesus not being real and the bible being total fiction. Still, today after the original thread was locked, No one has proved to me or any other christian in this board that there is no God. The big bang and evolution as theories have failed. Atheists failed to prove that the Big Bang and the universe had no creator; and they refuse to accept a creator, this is illogical and it proves how ridiculous they are when trying to use scientific data to debate Christians. There is no data to suggest the Big Bang had no creator. Therefore, the universe had to have a creator. If the universe had no creator the Big Bang Theory has to be elimitated from their premise and argument, or it is an illogical argument.

To argue against a creator, by INTRODUCING a theory that requires a creator = EPIC ATHEIST FAIL.

2. Neutral

Neutral New Member Past Donor

Hmm ... seems atheists are not too keen on proving how logical they are when the challenge is presented? Odd.

3. jedimiller

Indeed. The atheists simply failed...as they have over the years. I dont expect any better scientific data from them this time. Sorry im kepping it short neutral..i mostly post from my smartphone using text keys..makes it difficult to write a lot.

4. Think for myself

Think for myself Well-Known Member Past Donor

THe premise of your argumetn relies on an incorrect representation fo the Big Bang Theory.

The Big bang Theory did not create anything. It was an expansion of the universe, not the absolute "creation" of matter. Matter was the result of cooling and energy.

Immediately after the Big Bang, as one might imagine, the universe was tremendously hot as a result of particles of both matter and antimatter rushing apart in all directions. As it began to cool, at around 10^-43 seconds after creation, there existed an almost equal yet asymmetrical amount of matter and antimatter. As these two materials are created together, they collide and destroy one another creating pure energy. Fortunately for us, there was an asymmetry in favor of matter. As a direct result of an excess of about one part per billion, the universe was able to mature in a way favorable for matter to persist. As the universe first began to expand, this discrepancy grew larger. The particles which began to dominate were those of matter. They were created and they decayed without the accompaniment of an equal creation or decay of an antiparticle.

http://www.umich.edu/~gs265/bigbang.htm

5. jedimiller

be realistic TFY. Remember I took numerous astronomy courses..im not just discussing the expansion and explosion of energy. Im talking about the particles and the end result of that..the evolution of the universe..how eventually galaxies formed,planets,nebulae,asteroids,comets. Etc. And if all of those stars like the sun were born from it. Where is the evidence? If this theory is true till the creation of earth and the solar systems. Then we should all look like planets, not humans.

6. Think for myself

I am being realistic, and the big bang theory has little to do with astronomy and more to do with physics.

7. jedimiller

I see. How do you explain going from the BBT to stars with nuclear cores and completely formed planets with atmosphere?

8. Marlowe

Marlowe New Member

Elementary , dear Dr.Jedimiller LOL .

Thx TFM (wink)

9. jedimiller

You guys are amateurs..take an astronomy class..Astronomy 101 college textbooks have a chapter on the BBT and describe it in detail. When was the last time you picked up a textbook TFM!!?

10. Think for myself

A week ago last Thursday, as this prior week was spring break.

Now, it would appear your description of the big bang theory is a bit off.

11. Prof_Sarcastic

Prof_Sarcastic New Member

1. Nobody believes that a THEORY created anything. But that's just poor sentence structure, I think we all know what you meant to say. So, to deal with your main misconceptions:
    2. Many of us do NOT believe that everything was 'created' during the big bang. Some think that the most likely explanation is that the matter existed before that event.
    3. "Creation" and "creator" are not as well defined words as you seem to think. For example many atheists think that the big bang was caused by a quantum fluctuation. That fluctuation is what 'created' the big bang, and since the atheist themselves proposed the fluctuation as a cause, they DO believe in a creator. Just not an intelligent, supernatural creator.
    4. Even if you could surprise me and produce a genuine atheist who genuinely denies the existence of anything that could be called a 'creator' in any sense of the word rather than just an intelligent supernatural one, while simultaneously claiming that everything was 'created', all you would have done is succeeded in finding someone who is both an atheist and an idiot. I think we can safely say that idiots exist in all belief systems.
    5. By the way, even though that hypothetical idiot believes something stupid, it's not the case that they "cannot" believe those stupid things. But I'm getting pedantic now.

12. jedimiller

Of course its a bit off..just like the theory..its utter garbage. The theory is dumb and stupid. Now you go get an astronomy 100 or 101 textbook and tell me theres no physics in there ok? Astronomy deals very much with it.

13. Think for myself

14. jedimiller

prof, forgive the short response as im on a droid phone...atheists believe in the creation of the universe by a flunctuation. However, there is no evidence of that quantum flunctuation ever happening. Is that not the same thing as believing in God? Something I cant prove? Yes. Atheists do believe in a creation, by a creator..whoever or whatever it may be..yet they take god, a creator out of the equation, seems logicall to you? No.

15. Marlowe

Marlowe New Member

Oooooo ! - That's very sarcy. LOL

16. Panzerkampfwagen

Panzerkampfwagen New Member

Atheism - lack of belief in a god.

Premise of thread is a lie.

17. Prof_Sarcastic

Prof_Sarcastic New Member

Hmm.. to refuse to consider a supernatural intelligence as a possible root cause of the big bang... with the evidence currently at our disposal we can't definitively rule that out, can we? On the other hand, it's not illogical to make a subjective judgement call based on experience, is it? If a person has considered all the relevant evidence and concluded that in their experience and opinion, the chances of the big bang being caused by a supernatural intelligence are so low that they can be safely ignored, is that really illogical?

18. revol

revol New Member

Questions Jedimiller has still not answered, but seems content to accuse atheists of being illogical.........

What created God?

Did God create 'himself'?

Did God, poof, appear out of nothingness?

Has God existed always, for all of eternity?

19. TheTaoOfBill

TheTaoOfBill Well-Known Member

There are a large varieties of celestial objects because there is a large variety of factors. Chemical makeup. Velocity. Mass. Energy. etc etc...

20. stig42

stig42 New Member

the (*)(*)(*)(*)? Large amounts of matter clump together into balls so we should all look like balls you’re going with that?

21. Neutral

Agh, the Big Bang is the instant of Creation of the universe. Your own source begins with 10^-43 seconds ATFER creation.

This is where we get the fallcious and untestable ideas of the multiverse. The universe is finite according to the Big Bang, it was created. The mechanism of creation is unknown.

22. Neutral

We have no idea what created the mechanism of creation. Saying that God must be left out of possible consideratiopn UNLESS you can explain where God comes from ...

Well, that ALSO leaves out the Big Bang, because we have NO IDEA what created a massive, but super tiny ball of pure eneregy to appear and then magically explode for now reason. We only know that it happened. Not why.

Ergo, by the logic of atheism, all hypothesi not having definitive proof are excluded from consideration ... leaving us with nothing.

Get a lot of nothing from atheism for some reason?

23. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

actually Atheist believe many things

1. some believe the big bang was the start of our universe
    2. some believe are universe expands and shrinks indefinitely (many big bangs)
    3. some believe in m-theroy
    4. ect...

is it easier to believe a god came into existence then created everything then it is to believe that energy into existence then created everything?

24. Neutral

Not according to Panzer you don't, ergo, in his words, you are not a real atheist!

25. stig42

stig42 New Member

how exactly do you test for god?