George Zimmerman must be sacrificed for the good of the Country

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by SiliconMagician, Mar 27, 2012.

1. SiliconMagician

SiliconMagician Banned

I know its a sick sounding idea. But it has happened before.

The media has ensured that if Zimmerman is not convicted of a serious crime and sent to prison for most of the rest of his life that the nation will tear apart and riots will rage across the cities of America.

Even if everything Zimmerman said was true, even if the evidence corroborates his version of events, the media has ensured that any evidence that doesn't agree with the narrative within the african american community that Trayvon was gunned down by a vile racist hatemonger becuase of the color of his skin will be discounted as fake, manufactured, or otherwise created to "Demonize the victim".

Our nation is (*)(*)(*)(*)ed, and George Zimmerman just became one of the (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)s who has to pay the price.

Zimmerman must be put in front of a Kangaroo Court with a predetermined conclusion to find him guilty or more people will die.

We often hear "Better 100 guilty men go free rather than 1 innocent man be convicted."

But how often do we hear "better 1 innocent man be convicted so that 1000 innocent people won't die."?

RiseAgainst and (deleted member) like this.
  2. jthorp24

jthorp24 New Member

This story is going to blow up tomorrow with the new information that was released tonight.

1. the interview with the eye-witness who said that Trayvon instigated the fight
    2. Zimmerman's nose was broken
    3. Trayvon was suspended for being caught with marijuana in his backpack

3. SiliconMagician

SiliconMagician Banned

Nope. Discounted as "demonizing the victim" and as part of a dedicated campaign by the racist police to protect their racist pal. The Cops are in on it according to the media.

4. Bow To The Robots

Bow To The Robots Banned at Members Request

That's why we have riot police and SWAT teams. Let them riot. Zimmerman gets a fair trial as he is entitled.

5. headhawg7

headhawg7 Well-Known Member

Who cares!! I am so sick of hearing about this. It is ridiculous. Man shot boy...it happens. If he is guilty he should go to jail and that is for a jury to decide. Period. Have we come to the point where the media is actually the judge, jury and executioner?

There are much more pressing issues at hand like our current fiscal and monetary situation. Unemployment is MUCH MUCH MUCH worse than is being reported.....gas prices through the roof!!

Why isn't the media talking about what is important?

I am going to be honest here....like it or not...it sounds to me like the media is using this story to divide the nation and distract the gullible(yes I am talking about all you people who start a thread on this subject every 5 minutes) from what is really important. Why is the media doing this? It is not just the liberal media...it is ALL the media!! Why....if this is such a divisive story do they keep hyping it? Are they trying cause riots? Further divide the nation?

WAKE UP!!! PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT REALLY MATTERS!!!!

6. SiliconMagician

SiliconMagician Banned

I am paying attention to what matters. America is being held hostage by a violent angry underclass that demands a man's blood. We must pay the ransom or thousands could die.

7. jthorp24

jthorp24 New Member

Why do people keep referring to Zimmerman as white? He is half Hispanic and half white.

Who are the race baiters going to kill? A white or Hispanic?

Zimmerman is just as white as Obama is.

8. SiliconMagician

SiliconMagician Banned

Irrelavant, the peasants have lit the torches and grabbed the pitchforks. The only thing that will appease the mob is tossing Zimmerman to them and letting them go off and lynch him in a tree. Otherwise LA will burn.

9. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

Is that really such a bad thing. LA is mostly Democratic. I can't imagine riots happening in any conservative strongholds. For example we'll be safe here in Orange County.

10. SiliconMagician

SiliconMagician Banned

While I have to admit that I would get a sort of grim satisfaction out of watching LA repeat Watts and '92. This whole incident has caused some problems with my interracial dating. I don't like it when race issue stuff like this comes up. Makes it hard for those of us who like do our mating among the minority community.

11. Flag

Flag New Member

Is there anyone here that can say that if a guy started chasing us because of our skin we wouldnt fight him?

12. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

Trololol is right. This has nothing to do with his skin color. Why are liberals so dumb?

13. Flag

Flag New Member

didnt the guy said he was sick of (*)(*)(*)(*)ing coons?

14. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

He said punks.

15. Flag

Flag New Member

thats not what the news reported.
    and i am not a english speaker but it didnt seem like that in the 911 call

16. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

We don't have news. We have infotainment. Move on.

17. SiliconMagician

SiliconMagician Banned

You mean..Oprah and Doctor Phil isn't informative commentary and reporting?

18. Flag

Flag New Member

But you are above all that, because you hate the government and liberals isnt it?

19. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

I don't even know what to say to this.

lol. Whoever said torture doesn't work. Put me in a room and force me to listen to those clowns for long enough and I'll tell you anything you want to know.

20. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

You have no evidence he was following him because of his skin color. He followed him..... Not chased.

21. Angedras

Angedras New Member

Flag,

That story has been dispelled by voice analysis experts. It was legitimately reported that in fact, he said "punks".

Regards

22. Unifier

Unifier New Member

That is the coward's way out. You are giving the bully your lunch money in hopes that he won't punch your face in tomorrow. But do you know what happens when tomorrow comes? The bully comes back and wants more money. The bully will always come back and demand more. That's why he's the bully. There is only one way to stop a bully. And you know what that is. You have to stand up to him and put him in his place.

You're a bright guy, and I respect your views. I agree with about 99% of your posts. But I am disappointed in the way you are reacting to this situation. It is uncharacteristically weak. If we are not willing to stand up to these savage, hateful thugs, then we deserve the tyranny they will impose on us. Because we are not willing to do anything beyond groveling to stop it.

If the idiots want to riot, let them riot. Let L.A. burn. It won't be the first time. Probably won't be the last either considering the attitudes of these knuckle-dragging mouth-breathers. They don't know how to solve their problems through civil communication. All they know is violence.

23. Dr. Righteous

Dr. Righteous Well-Known Member

More Collectivist propaganda from the liberal in disguise.

24. Bow To The Robots

Bow To The Robots Banned at Members Request

Let it burn then.

25. jthorp24

jthorp24 New Member

This is going to get bad when Zimmerman is declared innocent... and as every day goes by more information is coming out to make him look innocent.