George Zimmerman's African American Friend Speaks With FOX 5 News

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Naruto, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Naruto

Naruto Well-Known Member

2. MisLed

MisLed New Member

Actually this guy is pretty brave to come forward and speak for his friend, Zimmerman.

Zimmerman has asked other friends to make supportive statements and they won't do it for fear of reprisals. And with good reason too. Guess that says something about the tactics of the left. no guessing about it. Look how this thing has had repercussions on people who had absolutely nothing to do with this tragedy now turned mess.

3. Naruto

Naruto Well-Known Member

Yep, look at how spike lee tweeted the wrong address and now an old couple are in fear of their life that have nothing to do with this case.

4. exotix

exotix New Member Past Donor

5. MisLed

MisLed New Member

you're not gonna be happy until what? they execute zimmerman. Would you have been happier if Martin was charged with aggravated murder of a neighborhood watch guy? oh yeah. THAT would have been nice, wouldn't it.

You want him hung? imprisoned? What would happen if they charged him with manslaughter and he had to go thru a trial. If he's found not guilty, would that be it? doubt that. What then? Hounding him and his family for the rest of their lives. The new strategy used by the left to destroy their enemies....only thing. Zimmerman is one of those protected classes. WHERE are the hispanics on this matter?

Someone brought up a good point. Where was the convenience store in the GC. There are none. Waiting for the revelations to come out on this.

6. jackdog

jackdog Well-Known Member

prosecution, what prosecution. In case you have not noticed Zimmerman has not been charged with anything so there is no prosecution. Sorry to bother you with facts

7. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

8. drpepper

drpepper New Member

9. drpepper

drpepper New Member

oh, another Tea bag claiming to have inside knowledge. Fail. and (if this is any stretch true) friends dont have to be asked. FAIL:dohtwo:

10. Piscivorous

Piscivorous New Member

It'll be Rodney King x 100.

11. PatrickT

PatrickT Well-Known Member

You're the only ********* and you are chock full of "inside" information, better known as bull(*)(*)(*)(*).

12. PatrickT

Not really. In case you've forgotten, when the police officers were convicted but didn't get a sentence that satisfied the racists they tried them again. Liberals don't care about Constitutional issues like double-jeopardy.

So, if Zimmerman were acquitted, I suspect he'd spend the rest of his life in court and hearings being retried. If liberals can go for double-jeopardy, why not triple or quadruple or however many is necessary?

13. Zosiasmom

Zosiasmom New Member Past Donor

Many people in his position attempt suicide. I would not be surprised.

14. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

I heard him speak.

He said that he didn't know Zimmerman ever had a gun..

So how "close" were they?

15. Goldwater

Goldwater Well-Known Member Past Donor

This guy was on MSNBC last night, and the interview made him look like an opportunist.

For example...this man didn't even know Zimmerman was obsessed with his neighborhood watch responsibilities, and he didn't even know Zimmerman called the cops dozens of times.

He also is a coworker, who said he only saw Zimmerman at work, and at "family" gatherings.

This man quit his job, to make paid, and unpaid, appearances in the media.

The point with which he became an expert on Zimmerman, was right after he met with Zimmerman and his lawyer after the shooting made national news.

I smell $$$$$ at work here. Maybe not right now, but I think we are far from seeing the last of this guy.

Do you think it's totally a coincidence that this guy is black?

16. Piscivorous

Piscivorous New Member

When the verdict came down after Rodney King, SoCal exploded. Just ask Reginald Denny.

With the firestorm already brewing now, if a Grand Jury decides they have no grounds for trying Zimmerman, the country will explode. If he does get a trial and is found not guilty, there is a chance that things may blow over by the time the trial is over in a year or so.

But right now, with the emotions currently stoked into a maelstrom of fury, it will explode if it doesn't go to trial.

17. PatrickT

I don't know, Margot. How close were they? Liberals always have all the answers. More than a few people who know I'm a reitred police officer assume I have a gun. I don't. Actually, I have close friends who I have never asked whether or not they have a gun. I know my sister and her husband had a shotgun thirty years ago but I don't know if they still have it, or any other gun.

So, I don't know how close they were but if you feel you have some epic proof they weren't close, it fails.

18. PatrickT

I don't doubt you smell, Goldwater. Do you have a single source to cite for your claims or is it just more liberal intuition?

19. PatrickT

Screw the firestorm. Is the country supposed to lynch someone any time there is a threatened firestorm. I recall liberals threatening riots if Barack Obama wasn't elected. Oh, and why, oh, why wasn't there an explosion when O.J. Simpson was acquited? Oh, right, liberals won so no firestorm.

Fine, those who demand a lynching to meet the mob's expectation can go screw themselves.

20. Goldwater

Goldwater Well-Known Member Past Donor

It's no surprise, that righties, who obviously support Zimmerman...want to stifle opinions or speculation.

It's easy to say "let's stick to the facts"...when the only available facts are provided by Zimmerman and his neighbors...and none from Martin.

Both simple and predictable.

We shall see....and I don't believe the country will explode if Zimmerman isn't charged.

I hope justice is done...and if Zimmerman is innocent of any wrong doing, I'll be very glad he wasn't unjustly put away.

21. drpepper

drpepper New Member

wait, you're the one who claims to have inside info.....where are the "friends?"

:popcorn: