+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Obama clearly a Muslim...

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTerm View Post
    "We're going to keep on seeing if we make progress," Obama said during a news conference in Cartagena, Colombia. "Now the clock is ticking and I've been very clear to Iran and to our negotiating partners that we're not going to have these talks just drag out in a stalling process. But so far at least we haven't given away anything. The notion that somehow we've given something away or a 'freebie' would indicate Iran has gotten something. In fact, they've got some of the toughest sanctions that they're going to be facing coming up in just a few months if they don't take advantage of these talks."
    We'll see how Obama reacts as Iran becomes more of a threat.
    "The problem with what the President (Barack Hussein Obama) is doing, is that he's not simply posing a danger to the Constitutional system; he is becoming the very danger the Constitution was designed to avoid; that is, the concentration of power in any single branch." - Professor Jonathan Turley, Georgetown University Law School

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by onalandline View Post
    We'll see how Obama reacts as Iran becomes more of a threat.
    Well clearly if Obama doesn't nuke Iran he must be a Muslim.

Its sort of like how the Inquisition tested people to see if they were witches, by weighting them down and tossing them in a pond- if they floated they were clearly witches....if they drowned they were innocent.
    The real harm is to our children. As long as we remain suspicious of the wrong people, predators will continue to have free reign to abuse innocent children. If they remain free from scrutiny because everyone else is focusing on gays and lesbians, more young lives will continue to be shattered and more parents will suffer the agonizing heartache of learning that they trusted someone who destroyed their childís future.

3. Default

Once again, the Obama Administration is leaking info about Israel. Check it out at www.reagancoalition.com.
    reagancoalition.com? What are they? A group of Centrist Democrats?

No, I just don't believe that Obama is a Christian.
    Nothing wrong with that.

5. Default

I take it that you believe that Muslims and Christians can't talk things out.
    Ever notice how people who WANT to talk things out get reduced to background noise by the screamers?

usa us west viginia

Why does Obama shun Israel and kiss Muslim ass?
    Maybe it's just me misremembering, but I'm sure President Obama was the one who offered to give away an additional twenty F-35I for free to Israel in return for a three month extension of the freezing of illegal settlement development. And if I remember correctly he made this offer despite how much it pissed off our development partners the UK, Italy, the Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, and Turkey, because the price tag for a sale of twenty F-35A is approximately $4 billion dollars and all those nations make parts of the F-35 and paid to develop it and would see no benefit from the sale. Israel obviously rebuffed the deal but it was made, the American president had to bribe a country that receives billions of dollars in defense aid a year to listen to us and they still wouldn't. It seems many right-tards are more loyal to the foreign nation of Israel and it's leaders than they are to their own country and it's leaders.

usa us west viginia

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickT View Post
    I could have sworn they were given Israel by the blessed U.N. And I could have sworn they were attacked on their first day in existence in the last thousand years.
    You mean after they stole land outside the UN partition plan from the the Arabs who were also promised a nation?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Ritter View Post
    Maybe it's just me misremembering, but I'm sure President Obama was the one who offered to give away an additional twenty F-35I for free to Israel in return for a three month extension of the freezing of illegal settlement development. And if I remember correctly he made this offer despite how much it pissed off our development partners the UK, Italy, the Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, and Turkey, because the price tag for a sale of twenty F-35A is approximately $4 billion dollars and all those nations make parts of the F-35 and paid to develop it and would see no benefit from the sale. Israel obviously rebuffed the deal but it was made, the American president had to bribe a country that receives billions of dollars in defense aid a year to listen to us and they still wouldn't. It seems many right-tards are more loyal to the foreign nation of Israel and it's leaders than they are to their own country and it's leaders.
    How is siding with an ally a problem?
    "The problem with what the President (Barack Hussein Obama) is doing, is that he's not simply posing a danger to the Constitutional system; he is becoming the very danger the Constitution was designed to avoid; that is, the concentration of power in any single branch." - Professor Jonathan Turley, Georgetown University Law School

usa us west viginia

How is siding with an ally a problem?
    Because for one Israel isn't our ally, they simply use our resources. Because those other nations actually are our allies and have spent billions of dollars to develop the infrastructure and technologies to produce and sell those aircraft. Because we already gave Israel a huge (*)(*)(*)(*)ing discount by allowing them to put their own electronics into the aircraft rather than the ones we produce which cuts our and our allies' profits. Further, we are pissing off allies who when we go to war actually do provide manpower and equipment in operations, Israel doesn't. So, not only are we selling dozens of the aircraft to Israel at a discount, we offered to give them two dozen away for free from a project that his tens of billions overbudget already.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Ritter View Post
    Because for one Israel isn't our ally, they simply use our resources. Because those other nations actually are our allies and have spent billions of dollars to develop the infrastructure and technologies to produce and sell those aircraft. Because we already gave Israel a huge (*)(*)(*)(*)ing discount by allowing them to put their own electronics into the aircraft rather than the ones we produce which cuts our and our allies' profits. Further, we are pissing off allies who when we go to war actually do provide manpower and equipment in operations, Israel doesn't. So, not only are we selling dozens of the aircraft to Israel at a discount, we offered to give them two dozen away for free from a project that his tens of billions overbudget already.
    We have strategic bases that we use in Israel. If someone has our back, they do.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast