Obama clearly a Muslim...

Discussion in 'Diplomacy & Conflict Resolution' started by onalandline, Mar 30, 2012.

1. onalandline

onalandline Well-Known Member Past Donor

...and a sellout...

Mideast officials: Obama in secret talks with Iran:

President Obama has been engaged in secret, back-channel talks with Iran in which he informed Tehran’s leaders he is completely opposed to any Israeli strike on Iran’s nuclear facilities, according to informed Middle Eastern officials.

The officials told WND the behind-the-scenes talks aim to secure a guarantee from Iran that it will not retaliate against the U.S. in the event of any Israeli military strike, the officials said.

It was unclear what, if anything, Obama offered Iran in exchange for a pledge against targeting U.S. installations, including in the Gulf.

The State Department did not immediately return a WND request seeking comment on the alleged back-door talks.

In a wide-ranging interview March 9 with Al-Monitor, an Arab website founded in the wake of the Middle East revolutions, former Republican Sen. Chuck Hagel hinted that private approaches to Iran were already occurring.

Source

2. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

Excellent.. maybe war can be avoided.

You probably need another source. WND is generally unreliable..

I take it that you believe that Muslims and Christians can't talk things out.

3. OJLeb

OJLeb New Member

So............. Because Obama doesn't want a war with Iran..... he is............ a Muslim?

Can you go into more detail on how these are related?

4. onalandline

Why does Obama shun Israel and kiss Muslim ass? The guy has flubbed so many times calling himself a Muslim, bowing to Muslim leaders, that one cannot help but think he just may be.

5. Margot

1) Obama has never said he was a Muslim.

2) He has given Israel every opportunity to stop settlement development and go to the peace table.

3)He was bowing to King Abdullah.. He was showing respect for a elderly leader in the Muslim world.

6. OJLeb

OJLeb New Member

Of course you think Obama shuns "Israel" by... speaking out against the crimes it occasionally commits. While, like most presidents, actually does kiss "Israels" ass.

Oh, and Obama does love Muslims. Yup. Thats why he bombed Libya. He bombed Somalia. He is bombing Yemen. He wants to bomb Syria. He threatens Iran. He tried to prevent the Palestinians from getting their two-state solution approved and supported. He provides millions to "Israel" for weapons to use on Palestinians.

Yes, Obama is a Muslim.

7. Doctor Syn

Doctor Syn Banned

Maybe it's because he is intelligent enough to know that Israel is an occupier of stolen land. Just sayin'.

8. PatrickT

PatrickT Well-Known Member

Barack Obama is a narcissist. He cannot conceive of any being greater than himslef so he cannot possibly be a Muslim.

He just doesn't like the U.S. or any of their allies.

9. Doctor Syn

Doctor Syn Banned

Hearsay. Where's your evidence for this dumbass assertion?

10. Iolo

Iolo Well-Known Member Past Donor

You nutters are quite something! It must be amazing to be so totally stupid, racist and ignorant and not use your pop-gun on yourself in simple, basic justice/

11. raytri

raytri Well-Known Member

Anytime you read about WND citing anonymous sources, you can stop right there.

Citing WND as a source on *anything* generally damages credibility. Citing them when they claim to have anonymous sources destroys credibility entirely.

12. onalandline

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M[/ame]

13. Margot

14. onalandline

Boy, and you libs call W. a war-monger?!?!?

Obama does not really seem to shun Islamic extremism.

15. onalandline

There is a lot of "stolen" land around the world. That's history. Move on.

16. onalandline

This is true. Maybe a better angle.

17. onalandline

Wrong. He just flubbed. He flubs a lot, and makes one wonder what he really is. I say, a Muslim.

18. Iolo

Iolo Well-Known Member Past Donor

You, as is well known, are a Satanist, but drunken.

19. Doctor Syn

Doctor Syn Banned

No justice, no peace, buddy.

20. PatrickT

Another nutter heard from. Thankfully, I think Iolo is a European nutter so thanks for your interest, nutter.

21. PatrickT

I could have sworn they were given Israel by the blessed U.N. And I could have sworn they were attacked on their first day in existence in the last thousand years.

22. PatrickT

Gee, Dr. Syn, where should we start. Abandoning missle defense in Poland to please the Russians and not even telling the Poles. Why should he tell them? In his view they are nothing and he, personally, is everything. How about his treatment of Honduras when they dared to displease his buddy Hugo Chavez and not allow Chavez's sock puppet become permanent dictator. Of course, that is President Obama's dream. How about his public statements that he will "rule" by reuglation and will bypass Congress. Every other President has worked with congress whether it was their party or not or friendly or not but not the incompetent in the White House. He's special. How about his declared wish to bankrupt the coals companies, cause energy prices to skyrocket, and his willingness to raise taxes even if it causes a reduction in tax revenues.

Then there are his statements like Americans are lazy--I think he said that from the golf course but I'm not sure--and that we love our guns and our Bibles. Me, I'm an atheists but his slurs against Americans, even blacks who stray from the plantation, insulting.

But, I suspect you don't. Your love of the left trumps any concern you have for the country.

I will repeat that a narcissist like President Obama could not be an observant Moslem because he can't conceive of a being greater than himself but I don't think heathens can attend a madrassa and Barack Obama, before he was Barack Obama, did attend a madrassa in Indonesia. I also think the Moslems have a law that once a Moslem, always a Moslem.

23. Albert Di Salvo

Albert Di Salvo New Member

No peace, no peace. That's the formula. Get with the program.

24. PatrickT

The leftists do not want peace in the middle east or anywhere else. It's victory or war. Barack Obama is not an impartial or disinterested peacemaker. He's taken sides.

25. frodly

frodly Well-Known Member

Make up your mind please!! First you claim Obama is a secret Muslim because he tries to avoid wars with Muslims(he doesn't really), but then you claim he is a war-monger who kills too many Muslims(he actually is). Make up your mind please!!!

PS. It would be difficult for Obama to be more pro-Israel. At every turn he has continued American support for the immoral actions of the Israeli state, and yet he is anti-Israel? There is some sort of disconnect here!! I suppose in the right wing world, if you ever even hint at anything but full support for Israeli crimes, you are anti-Israel. :spin: