Sheriff Arpaio To Release New Information On Obama At 1pm Press Conference Today.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Sarge, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Sarge

Sarge Banned

Sheriff Joe and Detective Mark Zullo of the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department will release more information from their investigation into Obama after lunch today at 1pm Arizona time. It should be interesting to see what they release in their ongoing investigation. What they have already released is very compelling evidence of of forgery.

2. Defengar

Defengar New Member

HEy cons. Will this "destroy Obama" like you guys said breitbarts "groundbreaking evidence" would lol :D?

3. Sarge

Sarge Banned

The Breitbart group hasn't released all the tapes just like Arpaio hasnt released all his evidence.

4. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

Havent' you ever considered exactly what kind of 'law man' holds press conferences instead of going to the DA or the Grand Jury?

And is this the same Mark Zullo who had a book deal before the investigation with Jerome Corsi- and the two of them are now peddling the book?

5. Sarge

Sarge Banned

We dont know what the Sheriff has done behind closed doors. He could have already discussed it with the D.A.. Again these conferences are police tactics in action.

6. JohnnyMo

JohnnyMo Moderator Staff Member Donor

We should be hopeful that the majority of GOP voters stay clear of this fringe garbage. If not we can rest assured that four more years of President Obama will happen

7. JohnnyMo

We should be hopeful that the majority of GOP voters stay clear of this fringe garbage. If not we can rest assured that four more years of President Obama will happen.

Why does a Arpaio feel the need to broadcast his BS at a new conference?? Media whore

8. Sarge

Sarge Banned

Hey. We have a president who has presented two forged documents to the public and you call this garbage? What's garbage is your mentality as your predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates.

9. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

Really? Exactly what is the aim of these police tactic?

The only time I have ever heard of them being used is in bad TV shows, where the DA doesn't have any real evidence to file charges, so he instead tries to ruin the person by using press conferences since he can't file charges.

The closest I can recall is when the FBI announced that that guy was 'a person of interest' and leaked info on him to the press in the Atlanta Olympic's bombing.....remember how well that turned out?

10. JohnnyMo

Nonsense!!!!!

If you don't like the current Pres. then vote him out. Continued fringe garbage, like that being portrayed by Sheriff joke and his p.sse, will help assure an Obama victory in Nov. Is that what you want??

"What's garbage is your mentality as your predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates."

Say what????????

11. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

No, we have a President who has presented his official Hawaiian Birth Certificate to the public, and a Country Sheriff in Arizona says the internet image he looked at looks suspicious.

President Obama never provided the public with his Selective Service documents- best as I can tell that was presented by the Selective Service to some Birther as part of a FOIA request- but of course the country sheriff hasn't seen that original either.

What is garbage is the so-called investigation, headed by a man with a book deal with Jerome Corsi- who had already published "Wheres the Birth Certificate" and whose chief investigator, Maria Zebest, was already on record as a Birther. This was an investigation with the conclusion written before a single step was taken.

I am sure Sheriff Joe will be producing more sterling 'conclusions' today- and will keep finding new info as long as he can get people to show up for a press conference.

12. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

This is pathetic.............

They already look like complete fools over that National Archives idiocy.

13. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

Let me put it in perspective that you might be able to understand.

Sheriff Joe's 'investigation' was as unbiased as if Al Sharpton was hired to be the head investigator in the Trayvon Williams fiasco.

14. exotix

exotix New Member Past Donor

It's called the court of public opinion ... what we'll be looking for ... is who is comprised of the audience ... should be good ...

15. Never Left

Never Left Banned

That IS NOT an official birth certificate, it is a forgery, I have on just like it when some state agency would not accept my original from the hospital. President Soetoro is a phoney loser.

16. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/...pid-about-now/

Corsi, Cold Case Posse INS search looking pretty stupid about now
    By Dr. Conspiracy on March 25, 2012 in Jerome Corsi, Joe Arpaio
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse let Jerome Corsi do one thing for them (besides copying his book for their report), and he screwed it up.

The Maricopa County press conference had everyone riveted to their seat as the story of Jerome Corsi’s search through the National Archives was told, the story of a search of INS documents collected on inbound international passengers in Honolulu. A thrill went through the birthers as it was said that the records for one week were missing, the week following Barack Obama’s birth. Did someone get to the National Archives?

Of course, I’ve been saying since the beginning that the search was stupid because flights from Kenya all came through New York and that’s where Corsi should have been looking. But frankly I had no idea how stupid what he did was until now.

You see, there was not one single US citizen arriving from Kenya by air into the United States between July 1, 1961 and June 30, 1962. None, zip, nada. Corsi could have looked until the cows came home and he wouldn’t have found anything. Something that never existed cannot be missing__________________
    According to the Congressional Research Service, the Indiana Court of Appeals, Senator Lindsey Graham and others- anyone born in the United States except diplomats is a natural born citizen. This is a manufactured controversy.

17. birddog

birddog New Member

You are correct, but argueing with Jeff and others is like argueing with a fence post. They can't handle the truth.

18. Never Left

Never Left Banned

True story, but I gotta try. Ignorance is usually willful.

19. DonGlock26

DonGlock26 New Member Past Donor

Anyone got a link to the PC?

_

20. Never Left

Never Left Banned

Not yet. 1300 is the time, EST or WST?

21. Sarge

Sarge Banned

It should start in 54 minutes. 1pm Phoenix mountain standard time.

22. kvmj

kvmj Well-Known Member

I was horrified by "huggate"!

23. Never Left

Never Left Banned

Will it be live on the internet anywhere? I do not have cable, I may have to rely on my fellow posters for a blow by blow.

Is Obama a citizen? Yes, I believe he is. But do we really know who he is? Not even close.

24. kvmj

kvmj Well-Known Member

I wonder if anyone will show up. His last conference was soundly derided for bringing up "facts" that had been debunked long ago. I really don't think that he's done research anywhere other than WND.

25. Never Left

Never Left Banned

Ah, the fresh air of the open mind.