+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Obamacare A Big Lie From The Start...

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Anders Hoveland View Post
    If Americans become required by law to buy health insurance, I hope all those undocumented immigrants will also be required to. Perhaps this would help ease the burden on the country's emergency rooms. But really, I do not see how all those immigrants that come to the United States to work for low wages are going to be able to afford to buy health insurance. I have a feeling the progressives are just want to use the new laws as a facade to tax the middle class to give to the poor.
    That's what Obama wants to do. Shrink the middle class, and create more dependent people, thereby giving more control to the federal government. Obama couldn't care less about how the so-called millionaires and billionaires are supposedly not paying their fair share - he is one of them.
    "The problem with what the President (Barack Hussein Obama) is doing, is that he's not simply posing a danger to the Constitutional system; he is becoming the very danger the Constitution was designed to avoid; that is, the concentration of power in any single branch." - Professor Jonathan Turley, Georgetown University Law School

2. Likes DixNickson liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by drj90210 View Post
    And you base your figures on what exactly?

Se my previous posts on this subject for your answer.
    Corporations enjoyed their highest profits since 1900 under President Obama ~ why don't the right wing media celebrate this TRUTH?

November 2012 elections: A victory for America!

There are a few of things I don't understand about Obamacare. You are "forced" to buy health insurance? What is the penalty if you don't? If you could not afford it then, you will get fined?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kulafu View Post
    There are a few of things I don't understand about Obamacare. You are "forced" to buy health insurance? What is the penalty if you don't? If you could not afford it then, you will get fined?
    I believe that there are exceptions for low-income people, which kind of defeats the purpose of Obamacare. It needs to go.
    "The problem with what the President (Barack Hussein Obama) is doing, is that he's not simply posing a danger to the Constitutional system; he is becoming the very danger the Constitution was designed to avoid; that is, the concentration of power in any single branch." - Professor Jonathan Turley, Georgetown University Law School

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by onalandline View Post
    I believe that there are exceptions for low-income people, which kind of defeats the purpose of Obamacare. It needs to go.
    This reveals the whole facade right there. Most of the people not currently covered by medical insurance, who would be most vulnerable, are the same ones that would be excused from having to buy medical insurance under Obama care because of their low incomes. Obamacare is really about forcing the middle class to pay for the sick and poor. The insurance companies will be forced to lose money on the very sick, and the middle class will be forced to buy the insurance. The government is trying to tell people what they have to buy, and telling insurance companies what they have to cover, and how much they can charge.

7. Likes DixNickson liked this post
  8. Default

The following is the Minimum Essential Coverage mandated by HHS. Regardless if the individual or family needs "maternity and newborn" care, you will have to pay for it and this increases premiums dramatically. So if you are beyond child bearing age and in memopause; you will still pay the higher premium for this coverage. Or, if you are a single male, you are required to carry this coverage. Why?
    And, if your children are grown, why should you have to pay for costly Pediatric Coverage? And, if you can afford to pay for your prescriptions and would rather not pay a higher premium that covers Prescriptions, why shouldn't you be allowed to exclude that coverage from your policy inorder to lower your premium?
    A) Ambulatory patient services.
    (B) Emergency services.
    (C) Hospitalization.
    (D) Maternity and newborn care.
    (E) Mental health and substance use disorder services,
    including behavioral health treatment.
    (F) Prescription drugs.
    (G) Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices.
    (H) Laboratory services.
    (I) Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease
    management.
    (J) Pediatric services, including oral and vision care.

A large percentage of the uninsured that will not qualify fA) Ambulatory patient services.
    (B) Emergency services.
    (C) Hospitalization.
    (F) Prescription drugs.
    (H) Laboratory services.
    management.

A laA) Ambulatory patient services.
    (B) Emergency services.
    (C) Hospitalization.
    (F) Prescription drugs.
    (H) Laboratory services.
    management.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Anders Hoveland View Post
    This reveals the whole facade right there. Most of the people not currently covered by medical insurance, who would be most vulnerable, are the same ones that would be excused from having to buy medical insurance under Obama care because of their low incomes. Obamacare is really about forcing the middle class to pay for the sick and poor. The insurance companies will be forced to lose money on the very sick, and the middle class will be forced to buy the insurance. The government is trying to tell people what they have to buy, and telling insurance companies what they have to cover, and how much they can charge.
    Once again...redistribution of wealth.

10. Default

Obamacare will actually cost MORE. See video. Fox News Video

45,000 Americans DIE every year from RepubliCON care much to the pleasure and rejoicing of the far right.

This blood tax is one the right wing heartily approves.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/...58G6W520090917
    Corporations enjoyed their highest profits since 1900 under President Obama ~ why don't the right wing media celebrate this TRUTH?

November 2012 elections: A victory for America!

12. Default

Obamacare = racist tax. Tax white people to pay for blacks and illegal hispanics. You work for 40 hours a week so that others can drink beer and get fat. That is Obama's definition of "fair". Say no to the taxation by voting for Romney.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast