+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 258

Thread: America officially has the highest taxes in the World...

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reiver View Post
    This is a standard example of misinformation. The US does not have the highest corporate tax rate. To make such a comparison we'd have to refer to effective rates, something deliberately avoided by those making these unsupported claims

    The USA also has the highest amount of deductions and other preference items that result in lower net taxable income. Naturally, this was ignored by the delusional OP and his ''source''.
    Corporations enjoyed their highest profits since 1900 under President Obama ~ why don't the right wing media celebrate this TRUTH?

    November 2012 elections: A victory for America!

  2. Prosper.com, finance, financial, investing, lending, borrowing, banking, credit card, payday, borrowers, lenders, debt consolidation, Prosper, investment, personal loans, personal loan, investors, investment opportunities, debt consolidation

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reiver View Post
    Its a shame that you're backtracking. You presented some gorgeous evidence that agreed also with Iriemon. It was jolly nice to see such agreement.
    So show me what you think I said

  4. #183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So show me what you think I said
    Say? You gave the evidence like you should. Not surprisingly that evidence supported Iriemon too.
    And the ship we sail, and the flag she flies; It is the Herald of Free Enterprise

  5. Default

    So reiver, I showed you Exxon Mobil's 2011 tax rate was 42percent. What do you think it should be?

  6. #185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Does not matter that is the official tax rate. I pay no payroll taxes thanks to the tax code. Does that mean the tax code is 0? I think not.
    Does that mean the actual rate of payroll taxes you paid was -0-? I think so.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reiver View Post
    Say? You gave the evidence like you should. Not surprisingly that evidence supported Iriemon too.
    Show the evidence you claim I gave. More likely you are taking something I posted out of context

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iriemon View Post
    Does that mean the actual rate of payroll taxes you paid was -0-? I think so.
    Yet that is not the tax rate for my income. The tax rate is the starting point before deductions

  9. #188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Show the evidence you claim I gave. More likely you are taking something I posted out of context
    Oh no, I've congratulated you for providing an appropriate international comparison of tax rates. And that's the obvious point that has been communicated to you fellows again and again: the OP is constructed around a deliberate misrepresentation
    And the ship we sail, and the flag she flies; It is the Herald of Free Enterprise

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reiver View Post
    Oh no, I've congratulated you for providing an appropriate international comparison of tax rates. And that's the obvious point that has been communicated to you fellows again and again: the OP is constructed around a deliberate misrepresentation
    So you can't show it. I am not surprised

  11. #190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So you can't show it. I am not surprised
    I'm just finding your backtracking terribly amusing. You didn't realise what you were referring to of course
    And the ship we sail, and the flag she flies; It is the Herald of Free Enterprise

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. America Has The Richest Poor In The World
    By red states rule in forum Political Opinions & Beliefs
    Replies: 407
    Last Post: Apr 28 2012, 11:08 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks