+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The demise of the Labor Party in Australia.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mister magoo View Post
    I think most Australians know that the cycle is "Labor stuffs it up - Coalition come in and
    rectify everything...."

Nothing ever changes....only the names and faces.....
    Labor stuffs it up - Coalition come in and sell everything

2. Stand Taller and Look Better with the LUMOback Posture and Activity Coach. <LINK> Learn More Here! </LINK>

3. Default

I think most Australians know that the cycle is "Labor stuffs it up - Coalition come in and
    rectify everything...."

Nothing ever changes....only the names and faces.....
    Labor stuffs it up - Coalition come in and sell everything

4. Default

What a sensational budget..Labor has done itself proud...

5. Default

Saw the other day that Gillard/Swan are giving the peasants a few crumbs by way of a "Family Bonus" or whatever
    they're calling it....

Gimme a break...isnt it just another "stimulus package" in disguise because Australia is rooted, just like the rest of the world,
    but being disguised cleverly by the political spin doctors...

Aaah, she'll be right mate.....
    Last edited by mister magoo; May 11 2012 at 04:02 AM.

6. Default

Just a little snippet on Craig Thomsen...

I wonder if the lad has lodged any "Disputed Transaction" claim forms on the
    misuse of his card...this is usually done by the card holder immediately he suspects
    his card has been misused by an unknown person or persons.
    If he hasnt, I wonder why...maybe it was him using the card all along...
    Should come out in evidence, anyway....

Aaah well, she'll be right mate..

australia au victoria

It's unremarkable that Labor is being kicked out of the states. Rarely do the voters tolerate one party controlling both state and federal goverments. Not long ago everyone thought the Liberals in Queensland were dead, at one point I think they had 3 seats, and now the shoe is on the other foot and it's doom and gloom for labor. Probably won't be long before Victoria returns to Labor, especially if Abbott gets in, which is still no garauntee. I think it's pretty unlikely that the Libs will get control of the Senate, and if they win government but can't reppeal the carbon tax I can't imagine they'll last very long either.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    It's unremarkable that Labor is being kicked out of the states. Rarely do the voters tolerate one party controlling both state and federal goverments. Not long ago everyone thought the Liberals in Queensland were dead, at one point I think they had 3 seats, and now the shoe is on the other foot and it's doom and gloom for labor. Probably won't be long before Victoria returns to Labor, especially if Abbott gets in, which is still no garauntee. I think it's pretty unlikely that the Libs will get control of the Senate, and if they win government but can't reppeal the carbon tax I can't imagine they'll last very long either.
    Victoria will be gone..Can't believe they're considering selling TAFE.

WA will be gone with prices sky rocketing,Gas up 50% in 3years. That's huge.

Take an example from these guys. They have one agenda and that is ruin this country.

Should we just blame the Carbon Tax???

9. Default

Gday punters

Just been looking through the "Clean Energy Bonus" and noticed that single taxpayers
    dont appear to get any of the crumbs this time....maybe the Queen of the Trolls and
    her Court Jester regard these taxpayers as merely apprentice peasants and they aren't
    included in the handouts.....

OR maybe they just dont breathe the cleaner air......I dunno...

Can someone point out to me where these people benefit from the "Clean Energy Bonus" please...

10. Default

Can you link me mister magoo..

Not very computer / internet shabby

11. Default

Gday punters

Just been looking through the "Clean Energy Bonus" and noticed that single taxpayers
    dont appear to get any of the crumbs this time....maybe the Queen of the Trolls and
    her Court Jester regard these taxpayers as merely apprentice peasants and they aren't
    included in the handouts.....

OR maybe they just dont breathe the cleaner air......I dunno...

Can someone point out to me where these people benefit from the "Clean Energy Bonus" please...
    "Some Australians with taxable incomes up to $80,000 will receive a tax-cut."

Single low income earners will get a bonus also.

I fail to see who they have left out?

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast