Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Has PF4 been disabled?

israel us tennessee
    My Latest Mood: Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by Not The Guardian View Post
    When there's a "glitch" on my forum, which has happened once in three years, it was fixed within minutes. Perhaps the Admin is happy with the bucks and just doesn't care? A post is a post is a post when revenues are concerned.
    You say that you get your posts modified pulled deleted and have received warnings from the Administrators? I thought PF had only one Admin? Or maybe you are seeing double? Anyway, your statement indicates a desire to harm this site rather than helping fix the problem. The chump change that this site has received via donations would not tempt anyone. Heck although I applaud the donations, it would not be enough for a good evening meal out. Well unless you idea of a if a great meal is a big mac AND fries!

From my time on here and considering the silly reasons I've had posts modified and deleted in addition to "warnings" for calling another poster "racist" or "teabagger",
    NO THREATENING

it's evident from both the number of posters and number of admins/mods on here that this forum has a decided far right swing to it.
    Whats wrong with you? I can name ten Usual Suspects which is how I describe those that recklessly defend the left so rabidly that foam has a permanent home frothing in their mouths like a mega head on a mug of hot draft beer. There are other methods to ID Usual's' but the foam and the gangster eye* is easy enough to spot. * Gangster eye is the twitching, rapidly blinking eye in those old Edgar Roberson gangster movies~

It's free speech on here to practice racism, homophobia, misogyny, and other inflictions of the ignorant, but it's not to call it out?
    Perhaps the ignorant ain't those that you call out eh?

reva
    Last edited by submarinepainter; Apr 22 2012 at 12:33 PM.
    CHRISTENDOM, PROTECTING THE WORLD FROM RMUSLIM AGGRESSION SINCE 1095 AD. I AM THE CHRISTIAN ZIONIST REVEREND OF THE APOCALYPTIC BEARER OF THE CROSS CHURCH, AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.

israel us tennessee
    My Latest Mood: Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by 1AmericansView View Post
    yeah but if you got banned we would all miss you. lol not really we would all rejoice that the troll is gone.
    I would miss Viv too. It takes variety to make an interesting universe and world and nation and state and city and neighborhood and home and family and individual. Homogenous yes men falling over their wingtips to earn brownie points and everyone kissing everyone's else PC butt with no one disagreeing (except behind backs) is a nightmare world to me, God bless the outlaws, the malcontents and the extreme living on the edge risk takers, without them, and having the freedom to be like them life would be a waste of time.

reva
    Last edited by RevAnarchist; Apr 21 2012 at 02:18 PM.
    CHRISTENDOM, PROTECTING THE WORLD FROM RMUSLIM AGGRESSION SINCE 1095 AD. I AM THE CHRISTIAN ZIONIST REVEREND OF THE APOCALYPTIC BEARER OF THE CROSS CHURCH, AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.

Please try to understand, this thread is about whether PF4 is disabled or not, and is not an invitation to badmouth the forum, its administrators, the staff, or other members.

Since the back up forum is now back on track, although unnecessary, since this site seems to be working, there is no need to continue this discussion any further.
    Glitches will be addresses as they are being reported. Please include the actual error message in your post for which I will set up a thread

Thank you for your participation.
    Shangrila
    Site Moderator

Wag more, bark less

Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234