Is the Zimmerman case a Roscharch Test on our society?

Discussion in 'Opinion POLLS' started by 4Horsemen, Apr 20, 2012.

1. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

...Meaning, have a guy kill somebody and have the process botched by the Police as to create a certain reaction from the masses? as to spark Martial Law? or something similar? like civil unrest around the nation? cause and effect are the methods of Roscharch and MKUltra tests.

This case is borderline MK Ultra-esque with a ting of Roscharch mixed in.

If you look at Zimmerman closely in his lastest pics and videos, you can clearly see a "distant" person. Almost as if he is not there.

Then take the various accounts by him and the Police, somebody is lying. but who?

Reminds me of the Norweigian killer recently that said he'd do it again, proudly.

And before you Zeitgeist NWO-loving idiots sound off, don't come in here claiming MK-Ultra doesn't exist.

I have no doubt they are using it heavily in America today. not to say with this case, but who knows, maybe Zimmerman shot Trayvon before he realized what he did.

His facial expressions don't lie though. He looks worried as hell about something. but if you're innocent, why worry?

For reference.

http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/rorschach.php

2. Ostap Bender

Ostap Bender Well-Known Member

There are thousands hate crimes against whites committed by blacks no one liberal media reported about. This society is indeed racist, but mostly against whites, e.g. affirmative action, low scores for blacks by enrolling in colleges etc.

3. ThirdTerm

ThirdTerm Well-Known Member

Zimmemran should look contrite to make a good impression and he apologized to the Martins today: "I wanted to say I am very sorry for the loss of your son. I did not know how old he was. I thought he was a little bit younger than I am, and I did not know if he was armed or not." He also participated in a 2010 campaign to "get justice" for an African-American homeless man who was seen in a videotape taken by an onlooker being struck by a man who later turned out to be the son of a Sanford police lieutenant, which shows that this case has nothing to do with race and it was an unfortunate accident which could have been prevented and he still could be found guilty for causing the teen's death out of his negligence.

4. Parity

Parity Banned

Racist or not, the law is the law, a huge bail to break the camel's back then off to jail with a Jewish sounding last name and murder. Perhaps, racism is against the bent Jew not a Caucasian per say.

5. raymondo

raymondo Banned

OP Said
    Reminds me of the Norweigian killer recently that said he'd do it again, proudly.

And before you Zeitgeist NWO-loving idiots sound off, don't come in here claiming MK-Ultra doesn't exist. QUOTE

Have you ever been asked to do the Rorscharch test?
    It might me prudent .
    Your Post has a resemblance to English , but that's all .

6. Sadanie

Sadanie Well-Known Member Past Donor

The Zimmerman case is not a "conspiracy" against the American people. . .of any race.

It is not, per se a racial issue, even if Zimmerman used profiling in his assessment of Trayvon as "suspicious!" (I mean, to look at that kid . . .even in his 17 year old pictures, as suspicious, one has to be biased against young Black men or suffer from paranoia. . .or a combination).

It is a sad, terribly sad result of the gun culture and the TV culture that glorifies guns and cops.

The kid should never have been shot. Zimmerman should not even have called him in, or he shouldn't have followed him, at least not with a loaded gun (by the way, was the security on his gun? Or did he take it off even BEFORE he came close to Trayvon?), and when the kid asked him why he was following him, Zimmerman should have identified himself FIRST as a neighborhood watch person and politely asked Trayvon if he needed help finding an address. . .not answer an question by another question.

And, even IF a struggle couldn't be avoided (I believe it would have been avoided with a little commons sense from the "adult" in the encounter) the most that would have happened without a gun being drawn was a couple of split lips and a black eye or two.

Roscharch is not about "setting something up purposely," it is about observing what people's reaction is to a Naturally happening ink blot.

No conspiracy theory anywhere!

7. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

Perhaps you should take a look in the Western Europe section of this forum.

A 21 year old boy in the UK, Liam Stacey typed a silly little offensive comment in Twitter: "LOL (*)(*)(*)(*) Muamba. He's dead!!!"
    The boy quickly apologised in subsequent Twitter messages, but it was too late. Liam Stacey was arrested and sentenced to 56 days in jail!
    Why? Apparently because Muamba was Black and Liam Stacey was White, therefore Liam Stacey was "guilty of inciting racial hatred".
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-17515992

8. raymondo

raymondo Banned

9. devilsadvocate

devilsadvocate New Member

this is simply a trial by media it has happened before, and will happen again.

I think its more about the media than anything else. The man was released, only after he was "convicted" by the media did officials who need to be elected (Prosecutors) pander out to the mob created by the media.

10. skeptic-f

skeptic-f New Member

I'm impressed by all the posters that effectively dodged the question in the OP. The reference to the Rorschach Test is to a series of ink blots where the respondent says what the symmetrical blots remind them of. The answer says much about the respondent's state of mind and psyche rather than whether it is a "true" answer.

4Horseman was, as far as I can tell, thus asking whether belief in George Zimmerman's innocence or guilt isn't ultimately unrelated to the truth but rather to the psyche of the person hearing about the Trayvon Martin affair. Judging by the posts on this thread so far, 4Horsemen has a valid point.

11. PatrickT

PatrickT Well-Known Member

And nitwits can't imagine people who would like to hear evidence before deciding guilt or innocence and in the meantime stick with the legal fantasy of innocent till proven guilty.

12. EvilAztec

EvilAztec Banned

Just a joke
    [video=youtube;z3Bi1OBnDhE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Bi1OBnDhE[/video]

13. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

How ironic and moronic are your statements when the white man colonized this nation. Although by evil means. I guess the chickens are coming home to roost.

14. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

YOU get it.

15. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

talk tough online, I get it.

16. fifthofnovember

fifthofnovember Well-Known Member

As to the title of the OP, yes, people definitely see what they want to see in this case. Not sure what the actual opening post had to do with the title, though. And Zeitgeist/NWO people would be the last ones to claim MK-Ultra doesn't exist.

17. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

I know. I wanted to put that out there in case some mole trolls were floating around in this forum to chide down the reality.

18. Cigar

Cigar Well-Known Member Past Donor

So ... what are you waiting for ... get involved, White People are counting on you.

19. Unifier

Unifier New Member

Because innocence doesn't mean anything to a racist jury. If you had already been convicted in the public eye by a dishonest media and were only on trial at all because racist hate groups bullied the law into charging you, would you be worried? And even if you were acquited, you would likely spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder in fear that some crazy lunatic might kill you. Would you be worried? If you say anything other than yes, you are a liar.

4Horsemen and (deleted member) like this.
  20. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

Blame the SPD and Geraldo Rivera for all the backlash.

21. Xanadu

Xanadu New Member

One cause an event in the system to cause social change. What is going to change because of this event? (laws, gun control, police behaviour?) The MSM is bringing this event continuesly to the people (masses) (collectivism)
    Social change means another blow for what was one day called western civilisation (that is very far broken down over the last century), the system is getting more and more chaotic in all kinds of ways (remember the strategy order out of chaos, not the order you want, totalitarian order is order without freedom) A century of change, that is the whole trick. Look how strong the USA has changed since for example 1955. They cause social change all the time to destroy civilisation, and slowly but surely they take over the USA (Germany was taken over in almost the same way, they push and push, cause false flag terror or let terror happen (in their advantage, chaos and control), cause social change, change laws, take over society, branches. The people who are in control are masters in taken over societies (they know human nature/emotion/psychology) This was one of their revolutionaries or provocators.

22. devilsadvocate

Ok that is super easy.

Until I see some evidence that points to the guilt of Zimmerman, other than media hype, I will assume he is innocent until proven guilty.

23. Sadanie

That's nice! But the Rorschach Test consists in MORE than one ink blot. . .it is a SERIES of ink blots, and the answer to only ONE in the series doesn't give much information at all. . .it is the combination of the answers to SEVERAL ink blots. . .

For example. . .what about the "demonization" of Trayvon Martin proposed by the Zimmerman defenders?

Or taking a temporary suspension of a high school student from his school as a "proof that he was a thug!"

Is it still that super easy? Are all your answers consistent? Are you waiting for evidences that Trayvon was a thug and savagely (and without provocation) attacked Zimmerman with the intent to "make him wear diapers for the rest of his life?"

24. Sadanie

Yes, he gets it. . .and I believe I got it too.

What I didn't agree with is what I read in your original statement that the whole case could have been a "set up" to experiment with and manipulate the reactions that this case would bring among different racial groups.

I totally agree that the reactions to this particular shooting and the outcry that followed CAN be looked at as a Rorschach test. . .but NOT that it was intentionally set up as one.

And, as with the real Rorschach test, one needs to look at more than ONE reaction to ONE aspect of this case to reach a conclusion. . .

i.e., It would seem that someone who looks at Zimmerman as "innocent until proven guilty" would have a pretty healthy sense of justice and a balanced approach. . .UNTIL you realize that that same person is eager to jump on the crowd of "Martin Demonizers" who insist in digging into the victim's short pass, emphasizing every bit of "not so nice" details they can get their imagination on, and condemn the victim to a reputation as a a "dangerous thug, a danger to society!"

4Horsemen and (deleted member) like this.
  25. devilsadvocate

Links please? Evidence?
    Otherwise all I can see is the “demonization” of those who have an opinion that is different from yours.

I was never suspended, where you? Where any of your friends? I never got into trouble in high school, nor was anyone I hung out with.

I would think that asking for evidence is consistent with deciding upon the guilt of someone. I prefer NOT to make logical leaps, and gross assumptions about something I did not witness nor have any evidence for one way or the other.

I am waiting for any evidence, so far it’s all hype and hearsay.