View Poll Results: Should we believe anyone who uses the old media?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes their information comes from honest brokers of information

2 33.33%
  • No Their information comes from a culture of bias

4 66.67%
+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poll: Should We Trust Anyone Who Uses The Legacy Media As A Source?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taxcutter View Post
    Yes They are honest brokers of information

No NBC News, CBS News,, ABC News, CNN, the New York Times, the Washington Post (and others) have a cultural bias and will distort the facts to fit their narrative.
    did you forget Faux News?
    ~
    belief is what is important, not so much what you believe, for instance, an ordinary sugar pill without belief helps no one, but with belief it can cure your ills and it can be quite the amazing little pill - the magic really comes from within - FreshAir
    ~

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SiliconMagician View Post
    "the few who rule us all"??

LMAO

Look man, no one rules me. Not the banks, not my employer, no one. I can come and go anywhere in these United States I wish to go and even large parts of the world and can come and go as I please within certain reasonable limitations.

The 1% may "rule" you. But I work for the 1% and they have been nothing but good to me and given me opportunities that people in today's economic envrionment would kill for.
    there are good and bad people, if corps are to be considered people, then corps can be bad and when they are bad.... they should be locked up like other bad people, take away their freedom like other bad people, isn't that what conservatives believe... corps are people?
    ~
    belief is what is important, not so much what you believe, for instance, an ordinary sugar pill without belief helps no one, but with belief it can cure your ills and it can be quite the amazing little pill - the magic really comes from within - FreshAir
    ~

After so many years, decades, of being lied to and screwed by leftists, I don't trust anyone on the left. They can't tell the truth and rule so they lie.

In terms of providing accurate information, is NBC News any better than Stormfront?

Is political bigotry any different than racial bigotry?

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12