+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Nobody Cares, thats why you are at the bottom

1. Default Nobody Cares, thats why you are at the bottom

Of course, I don't believe this. My father came from Vietnam after being drafted and served his time. This goes out to all the (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)s that have no (*)(*)(*)(*)ing clue what war is like or about, but still have their (*)(*)(*)(*) right to spout it out. I love and respect all military because nobody knows what it has been for them or afterwards.

2. Stand Taller and Look Better with the LUMOback Posture and Activity Coach. <LINK> Learn More Here! </LINK>

england us georgia

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    I love and respect all military because nobody knows what it has been for them or afterwards.
    It seems as though you miss the distinction between people's feelings about those involved in active service , and some of those that make military decisions within the armed forces , and politicians who dictate strategy constraints .
    Few do not have sympathy and respect for those on the " front line" , though we still use troops who volunteered in the first place -- it was their choice .

4. Default

You are wrong, flat out, wrong.

england us georgia

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    You are wrong, flat out, wrong.
    This is conceivable because it did happen once before in '86 , I believe .
    But tell me why .

I know a lot of veterans who are not at the bottom. They did their time in the military, came out, and went on with life.

Quote Originally Posted by raymondo View Post
    It seems as though you miss the distinction between people's feelings about those involved in active service , and some of those that make military decisions within the armed forces , and politicians who dictate strategy constraints .
    Few do not have sympathy and respect for those on the " front line" , though we still use troops who volunteered in the first place -- it was their choice .
    Actually, you might be surprised.

Living near the San Francisco Bay Area, I know what it is like to live in "hostile territory". And it is not unusual for me to get rude gestures, dirty looks, or just ignorant individuals spouting things at me because I am in uniform, or wearing clothing that distinctly identifies me as being military.

Yes, joining the military was my choice. And that is exactly it, it was my choice, nobody elses. And one thing I hate is when some patronizing SOB tries to tell me why I did it (I was mystified, I am a tool of the Capitolists/big business/Republicans/etc). I do not go around questioning the choices others make in their careers, so what gives some moron the idea that they have the right to question my choice of career?

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread