+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's Time We Had a Mormon President

1. Default

both Romney and Obama are both so far center either would be ok with me

but I do not think the far religious right will stand behind a Mormon as they feel that government is to be used to promote religion and they do not want Mormonism promoted

I think the far right knew they would lose this election and they plan to blame it on the candidate not being Christian enough
    Last edited by FreshAir; Apr 22 2012 at 09:45 AM.
    ~
    belief is what is important, not so much what you believe, for instance, an ordinary sugar pill without belief helps no one, but with belief it can cure your ills and it can be quite the amazing little pill - the magic really comes from within - FreshAir
    ~

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlerdave View Post

Indeed, to "fix" our economy for himself and his friends, just like the Mafia "fixes" horse races for themselves.
    Are you talking about Chicago politics?
    Omitting the ‘doubts, the caveats, the ifs, ands and buts’ is not a morally neutral act; it is a subtle deception that calls scientific practice into disrepute.

Climate scientists face an ethical choice: do they conform to established ethical standards of scientific practice or do they sacrifice those standards in favour of actions and statements that will be more likely to shape public opinion and climate policy in their preferred direction?

Peter Lee

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FreshAir View Post

but I do not think the far religious right will stand behind a Mormon
    No they won't stand behind a Mormon, you are absolutely correct. They'll stand AGAINST a former Muslim, black supremacist theologist, Marxist, petty dictatorial empty suite post turtle.

4. Default

Obama part 2? NO THANK YOU!!!

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12