+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Kefalek

1. Default Kefalek

My name is Robert, but I am known over a wide swath of the 'net as leftysergeant.

I am a life-long resident of Washington State (with only a few breaks because the military thought I needed to be elsewhere.)

I am a medically retired E-6, having served in the Air Force, 1966-70, AFSC 57150 and in the Army 1977-88, PMOS 94B30, Food Service Sergeant, SMOS 51M30, Fire Prrotection Sergeant.

I also write some poetry. Look for me by the same name on YouTube.

Well hello there, and thank you for your service.

Wag more, bark less

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    Farewell my beautiful Gracie Baby, beloved pet:
    15th Jan 1997- 18 Jul 2009

"The Futures Not Set; There Is No Fate But What We Make For Ourselves" - John Connor: Terminator 2.
    http://mywinterstorm83.livejournal.com/

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by leftysergeant View Post
    My name is Robert, but I am known over a wide swath of the 'net as leftysergeant.

I am a life-long resident of Washington State (with only a few breaks because the military thought I needed to be elsewhere.)

I am a medically retired E-6, having served in the Air Force, 1966-70, AFSC 57150 and in the Army 1977-88, PMOS 94B30, Food Service Sergeant, SMOS 51M30, Fire Prrotection Sergeant.

I also write some poetry. Look for me by the same name on YouTube.
    Welcome Bob! I too was an E-6 at discharge in 1972. I served 3 tours with Bravo and Delta Troops, 2/7 Cavalry, 1st Cavalry (Airmobile).

5. Default

Hello Robert, welcome to the forum.

6. Default

Is that an arabic transliteration in your thread title?
    Last edited by frodly; Apr 23 2012 at 08:20 PM.
    Im a Tarte, what! you want some of this!

The essence of any utopianism is: Conjure an ideal that makes an impossible demand on reality, then announce that, until the demand is met in full, your ideal can't be fairly evaluated. Attribute any incidental successes to the halfway meeting of the demand, any failure to the halfway still to go.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread