Why is it that so few seek the True Treasures?

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by elderchild, Apr 23, 2012.

1. elderchild

elderchild New Member

Thankfully, Our Father, HE opened "the eye of my understanding" and revealed The Truth concerning the True Treasures!

And as the scales(religion, education, media, patriotism, busyness, capitalism, history, politics, progress,,.etc.) were being removed from my eyes, my heart was refreshed continually by The Living Waters, from which flowed The Spirit of Truth, Light, Life, Love, Peace, Hope, Joy, Grace, Mercy, Faith,,,,ALL that is Truly GOOD!

Forever Treasures!

Thankfully, Our Father, HE instilled within my heart the desire to seek that which The Messiah, and then His brethren(disciples) sought and desired above all else:

"Father, not my will, But THY Will Be Done"!

Simplicity is a Treasure!

Why is it that so few seek the True Treasures?

Father Help! and HE does.......

asimpleandspirituallife.org

2. Anobsitar

Anobsitar Banned

Eli, eli, lama asabtani

http://youtu.be/waXPzE1Iouo

3. elderchild

elderchild New Member

So it will be Forever for those who love this wicked, evil world and their own self("I",pride,ego,id)life in and of it!

"Simply, "the WHOLE(not just a portion) world is under the control of the evil one" indeed! (1John5:19)

However, the faithful brethren of The Messiah have taken heed unto The Call of Our Father and GOD to:

"Come Out of her(babel>confusion>babylon<>world>religion), MY people!"

For multiplied millions have been killed and enslaved in the name of the god(s) of this, or that religion (-;

So it is that the fruit of death is bore of religion's way, For life is but a pawn in the wicked game they play!

"Come out from among them and be separate!"

For The Faithful will not create a religion, because The Faithful ARE Family, The Family of "Our Father and GOD", "of WHOM the whole Family in Heaven and ON EARTH is named". (Eph3:15)

And NEW "Jerusalem above is the mother of us all"! (Gal 4:26)

So it is that the faithful brethren of The Messiah choose to remain but "aliens and pilgrims while on the earth" for our "citizenship(Life) is in Heaven" and soon, and very soon, we will be taken Home, Home at last!

Till then:

www.asimpleandspirituallife.org

4. revol

revol New Member

I suppose it might be that brilliant mirror that displays arrogance.... This is what every belief declares, they aren't any different in what is projected; the true faith, the true path, the true knowledge, the true messiah.... Simplicity would be that we are all one, being a part of the same body of expression. So what is a true treasure when every life should be treasured for the knowledge it provides towards advancing that expression?

5. elderchild

elderchild New Member

Simply sad for you )-;

And all others held captive by their own vain "imag"inations )-;

Yet while breath IS, HOPE IS!

For TRUTH IS! Miracles do happen!

6. elderchild

elderchild New Member

Simply sad for you )-;

And all others held captive by their own vain "imag"inations )-;

For such is destroying Creation(air, water, land, vegetation, creatures) and perverting that which is Spirit(Truth, Light, Life, Love, Peace, Hope, Grace, Miracles, Faith,,,,, ALL that is Truly GOOD)!

"Come out from among them and be separate"!

And while breath IS, HOPE IS!

For TRUTH IS! Miracles do happen!

7. revol

revol New Member

You wouldn't have the first clue what I envision for the expression of humanity, yet you demonstrate absurd arrogance for the fact that you are already condemning me!

Pitiful!

Well at least you didn't disappoint.

8. elderchild

elderchild New Member

Words straight from the mouth of the dragon!

For mankind's "imag"ination is his playground, and so it is that mankind's "imag"ination is destroying Creation(air, water, land, vegetation, creatures) and perverting that which is Spirit(Truth, Light, Life, Love, Peace, Hope, Grace, Miracles, Faith,,,,, ALL that is Truly GOOD)!

And religion leads the way!

And while breath IS, HOPE IS! there would be those who heed The Call!

For TRUTH IS! "the WHOLE(not just a portion) world is under the control of the evil one"!

Thankfully the brethren of The Messiah have their portion with The Messiah in The Family of Our Father and GOD, for we have realized that our "citizenship(Life) is in Heaven", and that soon, and very soon, we will be taken Home, Home at last!

Till then:

9. Anobsitar

Anobsitar Banned

To be honest: Everytime I hear people speaking like you are doing here I'm asking myselve why I'm such an idiot to believe in god. Nevertheless I believe in god. So let me correct two of your mistakes: Religious means "to be rebound in god". If you are not religious then I don't have any idea why you are calling yourselve spiritual - what's nearly the same. And the second mistake: Perhaps you should understand that the bible is not a castle. You are the treasure - you have to give - you are the child of god - you are his heritage. Stop lamenting - try to become a serios human being what is able to accept reality and truth. What are the concrete facts for example if you say "For multiplied millions have been killed and enslaved in the name of the god(s) of this, or that religion (-;"? I fear you don't have a big idea what are you speaking about. Freedom grew with the Christians and not with their enemies. The importance of love grew with us christians and so on and so on ...

http://youtu.be/3hacip5mebQ

10. stig42

stig42 New Member

what you say dosent mean anything to me its looks like a stream of positive sounding words that dosent apeal to me

11. stig42

stig42 New Member

cant quote for some reason my post was a response to the begining of the thread

12. Bishadi

Bishadi Banned

now why did it happen to you and not charles manson?

was it cuz you're special?

was it cuz you made a choice?

was it because you are better on a podium, making all of it sound so sweet?
    what living waters? H2o?

what you are doing it drawing a picture, but nothing is on the true canvass.

the spirit of truth is not unique to you

and when someone claims that magic, miracles and the wayward rants of 'by god', then the liars make themselves known to the rest of us. ie.... they aint talking about the water, they are talking about what they believe and have been told to believe.

Forever Treasures! is found within the equal opportunity program of truth and honesty.

Comprehending what the life of our selves is, is the pinnacle of mankinds spiritual awakening. AS to understand the life itself, then comprehending the 'good and bad' of most any of god(s) beliefs, can be grounded to reality.

the one that people claim came, or the idiot people seek.

I mean, are you waiting for the prick to slap people around

or do you believe that all is already known and you can walk on water, today?

13. Bishadi

Bishadi Banned

now why did it happen to you and not charles manson?

was it cuz you're special?

was it cuz you made a choice?

was it because you are better on a podium, making all of it sound so sweet?
    what living waters? H2o?

what you are doing it drawing a picture, but nothing is on the true canvass.

the spirit of truth is not unique to you

and when someone claims that magic, miracles and the wayward rants of 'by god', then the liars make themselves known to the rest of us. ie.... they aint talking about the water, they are talking about what they believe and have been told to believe.

Forever Treasures! is found within the equal opportunity program of truth and honesty.

Comprehending what the life of our selves is, is the pinnacle of mankinds spiritual awakening. AS to understand the life itself, then comprehending the 'good and bad' of most any of god(s) beliefs, can be grounded to reality.

the one that people claim came, or the idiot people seek.

I mean, are you waiting for the prick to slap people around

or do you believe that all is already known and you can walk on water, today?

14. elderchild

elderchild New Member

d
    You but prove, at the very least, your ignorance of The Truth,

Yet it seems you are of the devil's advocates!

So, how can i be but sad for you )-;

"Simply, "the WHOLE(not just a portion) world is under the control of the evil one" indeed! (1John5:19)

However, the faithful brethren of The Messiah have taken heed unto The Call of Our Father and GOD to:

Why have your portion with the religious, for religion was needful, and yet is, for a "disobedient and gainsaying people" who are "uncircumcised of heart and ears"?

So it is they desire a man, rather than Our Father and GOD, speak unto them )-;

And desire a man, rather than Our Father and GOD, rule over them )-;

Multiplied millions have been killed and enslaved in the name of the god(s) of this, or that religion (-;

So it is that the fruit of death is bore of religion's way,
    For life is but a pawn in the wicked game they play!

"Come out from among them and be separate!"

For The Faithful will not create a religion, because The Faithful ARE Family, The Family of "Our Father and GOD", "of WHOM the whole Family in Heaven and ON EARTH is named". (Eph3:15)

And NEW "Jerusalem above is the mother of us all"! (Gal 4:26)

So it is that the faithful brethren of The Messiah choose to remain but "aliens and pilgrims while on the earth" for our "citizenship(Life) is in Heaven" and soon, and very soon, we will be taken Home, Home at last!

Till then:

www.asimpleandspirituallife.org

15. elderchild

elderchild New Member

Why is it, that what was once called covetousness was then called greed, then materialism, and today covetousness is called good management?

Why is that one hundred years ago most people had 7 "needs" and 70 wants and today they have 70 "needs" and 700 wants?

Those declared to be "middle class" in this day and age would have been declared "rich" in times past!

And the rich are never satisfied!

For those who seek to maximize profit and acquire riches care for naught but gain, no matter the consequences!

Is such progressive or destructive?

Those with "eyes to see", see the progressive destruction of Creation(air, water, land, vegetation, creatures) and perversion of that which is Spirit(Truth, Light, Life, Love, Peace, Faith, Grace, Mercy,,,,All that is Truly GOOD) ;-(

"Behold, these are the wicked! They prosper in the world, they increase in riches!" (Ps73:12)

And "The wicked walk on every side when the vilest of men are exalted!" (Ps 12:8)

"Woe unto you that are rich! for you have received your consolation." (Luke 6:24)

"It is easier for a rope to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into The Kingdom of GOD!" (Mat 19:24)

"Do not rich men oppress you"? (James2:6)

And as promised, for the past two thousand, or so, years "evil men and seducers have been waxing worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived!" (2Tim3:13)

And Truth IS "the WHOLE(not just a portion) world is under the control of the evil one" indeed and Truth.......(1John5:19)

"Come Out of her, MY people"!

"Come Out" of the systems that are of this wicked world(babylon), and especially it's systems of religion.......

Multiplied millions have been killed and enslaved in the name of the god(s) of this, or that religion!

For the fruit of death is bore of religion's way,
    because life is but a pawn in the wicked game they play!

And so it is that "The Way of Truth is evil spoken of" ;-( (2Pet2:2)

"Come Out of her(babel&gt;confusion&gt;babylon&lt;&gt;world&gt;religion), MY people!"

Simply, The Faithfull will not create a religion, for The Faithful ARE Family!

The Family of "Our Father and GOD", "of WHOM the whole Family in Heaven and ON EARTH is named". (Eph 3:15)

So it is that the brethren of The Messiah have "Come Out" and are but "aliens and pilgrims while on the earth", for we have realized that our "citizenship(Life) is in Heaven".

And we have also realized how "poor and needy" we truly are.......

However, soon, and very soon, we will be taken Home, Home at last!

HalleluYAH!

Till then:

HOPE IS!

For TRUTH IS!

So we experience Peace, in spite of the dis-eases(lies) that are of this wicked world, for "the WHOLE(not just a portion) world is under the control of the evil one" indeed and Truth.......(1John5:19)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Simple-and-Spiritual-Life/208339295850609

16. Anobsitar

Anobsitar Banned

Short question: Why was Jesus religious and why in general do you say "... religion is anti-messiah! ...". (Anti-Messiah=Anti-christ=Anti-salvation). What is your true treasure? An illusion? Where is your heart? From my point of view it's more than only nonsense what you are doing. Remember what you tried to speak about! You are far away from the christian message with your words.

http://youtu.be/Orv_F2HV4gk

----- to remember:

Then Jesus said to his disciples: 'Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Consider the ravens: they do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? 'Consider how the wild flowers grow. They do not labour or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendour was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today, and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, how much more will he clothe you&#8212;you of little faith! And do not set your heart on what you will eat or drink; do not worry about it. For the pagan world runs after all such things, and your Father knows that you need them. But seek his kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well. 'Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom. Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. http://youtu.be/_JJx_NkT2N4

-----

17. elderchild

elderchild New Member

'jesus' is but the "imag"ined name pagan catholicism and her #1 harlot christian daughter(the aptly named church OF england) gave to one head of their three headed pagan god(s) less than 600 years ago!

'jesus' is but a transliteration of the pagan latin 'iesus' and not the pagan greek "iesous"! And 'christ' is but the bastardization of the pagan greek 'christos'!

Yahshua(Joshua in modern day english), which was The Messiah's GOD given birth name, was the same as the one called Joshua in the old covenat!

Immanuel(for GOD was in) The Messiah IS The Son of The ONE and ONLY TRUE LIVING GOD(SPIRIT), FATHER(CREATOR) of ALL!

As for 'religion'?

Why is it that so few "see" that religion was, and is needful, for a "disobedient and gainsaying(covetous) people", "stiff-necked and uncircumcised of heart and ears"? Those who would rather a man, than GOD, speak to them, and would rather a man, than GOD, rule over them )-;

So it is that multiplied millions have been killed and enslaved in the name of the god(s) of this, or that religion!

Simply, The Faithful will not create a religion, for The Faithful ARE Family!

The Family of "Our Father and GOD", "of WHOM the whole Family in Heaven and ON EARTH is named". (Eph 3:15)

So it is that the brethren of The Messiah have "Come Out" and are but "aliens and pilgrims while on the earth", for we have realized that our "citizenship(Life) is in Heaven" and soon, and very soon, we will be taken Home, Home at last!

Till then:

HOPE IS!

For TRUTH IS!

So we experience Peace, in spite of the dis-eases(lies) that are of this wicked world and it's systems of religion, for "the WHOLE(not just a portion) world is under the control of the evil one" indeed and Truth.......(1John5:19)

18. elderchild

elderchild New Member

'jesus' is but the "imag"ined name pagan catholicism and her #1 harlot christian daughter(the aptly named church OF england) gave to one head of their three headed pagan god(s) less than 600 years ago!

'jesus' is but a transliteration of the pagan latin 'iesus' and 'christ' is but the bastardization of pagan greek 'christos'!

Yahshua(Joshua in modern day english), The Messiah's GOD given birth name was the same as Joshua of the old covenat!

Immanuel(for GOD was in) The Messiah IS The Son of The ONE and ONLY TRUE LIVING GOD(SPIRIT), FATHER(CREATOR) of ALL!

As for 'religion'?

Why is it that so few "see" that religion was, and is needful, for a "disobedient and gainsaying(covetous) people", "stiff-necked and uncircumcised of heart and ears"? Those who would rather a man, than GOD, speak to them, and would rather a man, than GOD, rule over them )-;

So it is that multiplied millions have been killed and enslaved in the name of the god(s) of this, or that religion!

Simply, The Faithful will not create a religion, for The Faithful ARE Family!

So it is that the brethren of The Messiah have "Come Out" and are but "aliens and pilgrims while on the earth", for we have realized that our "citizenship(Life) is in Heaven", and soon, and very soon, we will be taken Home, Home at last!

Till then:

HOPE IS!

For TRUTH IS!

So we experience Peace, in spite of the dis-eases(lies) that are of this wicked world and it's systems of religion, for "the WHOLE(not just a portion) world is under the control of the evil one" indeed and Truth.......(1John5:19)

19. Anobsitar

Anobsitar Banned

So if I see it the right way then you hate orthodox, catholic and anglican Christians because you have problems with a the expressions "Jesus" and "Christ". You like that everyone should use the expressions "Yahsua" and/or "Joshua" and/or "Immanuel". Dear little boy who seems to know nearly nothing about the history of the last few thousand years and the basics of the christian religion - Let me say it in this way: "I would be very [un]happy with your problems."

http://youtu.be/Ntcz4jrjefg

20. elderchild

elderchild New Member

Obviously you are the one with the problems!

Quite evident that you have never experienced The Miracle that is receiving "a love of The Truth" )-;

Simply, "religion" IS "anti-messiah"!

"Choose you this day"!

The Family of "Our Father and GOD" -OR- a system of religion?

And what of the numerous and varied systems of religion?

History has proven, and yet proves, that multiplied millions have been killed and enslaved in the name of the god of this, or that, religion!

So it is that the fruit of death is bore of religion's way,
    Because life is but a pawn in the wicked game they play!

And that is but one of a multitude of reasons why "The Way of Truth is evil spoken of", and especially so because of those systems of religion that declare that they are biblically based!

Pagan catholicism, her multitude of harlot christian('jesus') daughters, all muslim sects, and the many judaic systems of this day, all propagate lies, delusion, deception, confusion and every evil work!

Was not biblical religion established for a "disobedient and gainsaying(greedy, covetous) people" who were "stiff-necked and uncircumcised of heart and ears"? Those who would rather "a man speak to them than YHVH", and who wanted "a man to rule over them rather than The One and Only True GOD, Father(Creator) of ALL"?

i believe the first step in realizing what 'religion' is, comes when one truly understands the testimony in James 1:27: "Pure religion and undefiled before GOD and Our Father is this, to visit the fatherless(have no relationship with Our Father) and widows(their bridegroom has not risen from among the dead) in their affliction, and to keep oneself uncontaminated by the world."

For understanding reveals that all other 'religion' is IMPURE AND DEFILED!

"Our Father and GOD", thankfully HE is Merciful!

So repentance and regeneration can be experienced by those who receive "a love of The Truth" for they will desire naught but to hear HIS Voice!

And they realize evermore that "Our Father", HE knows what is best for HIS children!

What of The Faithful?

Do not The Faithful seek "Our Father's" Help and desire to do HIS Will?

And does not "Our Father" yet commune with The Faithful?

And it is well to remember that NEW "Jerusalem above is the mother of us all"! (Gal 4:26)

So why would The Faithful create a system of religion?

Are not brothers and sisters family?

And do not The Faithful brothers and sisters have their portion in The Family of "Our Father and GOD"?

Most certainly!

For The Faithful are the children of "Our Father and GOD", "of WHOM the whole Family in Heaven and ON EARTH is named"! (Eph 3:15)

The brethren of The Messiah, who are "sons of GOD", are in and of The Family of "Our Father and GOD", and so it is that we are but "aliens and pilgrims while on the earth", for we have realized that our "citizenship(Life) is in Heaven"?

Why would "aliens and pilgrims" create a system of religion, or love this world and it's things?

Why would we love our own(self,ego,id,"I") life in and of this wicked, evil world, especially when it is promised that "whoever loves his life in this world will lose it, and whoever hates his life in this world will keep it unto Life Eternal"? (John12:25)

And so it is that we continue to sound The Call of "Our Father and GOD" as we exhort others to "Come Out of her, MY people!"

"Come Out" of the systems that are of this wicked, evil world(babylon) and especially it's systems of religion!

Be of those who "forsake all," "Yes! and their own life also", just as The Messiah did!

Be of those who tarry in, yet are not of, this wicked, evil world!

"Aliens and pilgrims while on the earth" indeed and Truth, for soon, and very soon, we will be taken Home, Home at last!

Till then:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Simple-and-Spiritual-Life/208339295850609

Peace, in spite of the dis-ease(religion) that is of this wicked world, for "the WHOLE(not just a portion) world is under the control of the evil one" indeed and Truth.......(1John5:19)

Thankfully Truth IS, a lie never was, and is not.......

Abide in Truth....... francis

21. Bishadi

Bishadi Banned

cool line to read

it reminds me of one of my favorite claims:

An 'antichrist' can often be found by observing 'christians'

why? because most must lie to themselves to be one!

i can agree, 'truth is' but many a lie, does exist and still is, from what was a lie.

will they fade, eventually?

i seee the pyramid of knowledge havin revealed itself. The generations combine the carrying layer for its next evolution; the pinnacle being understanding, which combines the disciplines, into ONE!

sounds like something 'francis bacon' would say.

i be a bacon bit, literally

Francis is one of my favorite historical figures for the pursuit of knowledge!

22. elderchild

elderchild New Member

Simply sad for you )-;

Yet while breath is, HOPE IS!

For TRUTH IS!

23. Anobsitar

Anobsitar Banned

Saint Francis loved this world here.

http://youtu.be/auoIdVPiqXU

24. elderchild

elderchild New Member

Simply sad for you )-;

Yet while breath is, HOPE IS!

For TRUTH IS!

25. Bishadi

Bishadi Banned

what is sad?

would it be to know that liars will eventually become extinct?

and i am here to show it

you breath instinctively

appreciate the nature (god) of it

not the belief

ie.... if you are alive you know life, appreciate being

lying to the self and others, is what is killing the hypocrit