9/11 explained in 5 minutes

Discussion in '9/11' started by RtWngaFraud, Apr 24, 2012.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

2. Jango

Jango New Member

I never knew about what happened on September 10th, 2001.

[video=youtube;_rRqeJcuK-A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rRqeJcuK-A[/video]

3. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Now you know....what do you think?

4. Hannibal

Hannibal New Member

The title and (I expect) the premise of that video is false.

5. Hannibal

Hannibal New Member

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20120423045633881

From the link:

Insane.

Answer:They didn't. They caused a fire which took down the first two buildings, which damaged many surrounding buildings, including the third skyscraper, which burned uncontrolled for about 7 hours and finally collapsed.

6. Patriot911

Patriot911 New Member Past Donor

:lol: I love it when truthers trot this out and pretend Rumsfeld claims they "lost" 2.3 trillion dollars. He didn't. He said:

The technology revolution has transformed organizations across the private sector, but not ours, not fully, not yet. We are, as they say, tangled in our anchor chain. Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.

He doesn't say it is missing. He says they can't track it. According to the GOA, the Pentagon's accounting systems were a mess. But hey. This wasn't news even on 9/10/01.

http://hv.greenspun.com/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=002hxm]Source
    Another source

Nobody but truthers are pretending the money is actually missing.

Want more proof?

Source
    Now, this has all been explained numerous times before, yet truthers insist on trotting this out as though it is "new news". They also continue to reference sites with this blatant lie in them as credible. And they wonder why nobody believes them and considers them dishonest. :lol:

7. Jango

Jango New Member

"The inspector general of the Pentagon said there are 2.3 trillion dollars in items that they can't quite account for."

How does that not say 'missing' to you?

Watch the video I posted, Patriot. Listen to what Senator Robert Byrd has to say.

Watch this video too:

[video=youtube;Aupqwx6vaCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aupqwx6vaCs&feature=related[/video]

8. Patriot911

Patriot911 New Member Past Donor

Listen to what your own video states. In 1999 they had 2.3 trillion dollars "missing". Rumsfeld wasn't Secretary of Defense until 2001. How, exactly, did Rumsfeld steal 2.3 trillion two years before he was Secretary of Defense?

Did you even read what I wrote? Numerous people both before and after 9/11 are talking about the 2.3 trillion and explaining it in detail. Are they all lying? 2.3 trillion is about eight times more than the entire defense budget. How was Rumsfeld suppose to steal eight times the defense budget without anyone noticing and then "cover it up" by mentioning it the day before 9/11?

Seriously. Read the quotes I posted. You can pretend "can't quite account for" means "missing", but everyone else is claiming it isn't missing, they just need to reconcile the receipts due to outdated accounting systems.

Another point. They claim they've got that figure down now to 700 billion. Does that mean the DoD now has 1.6 trillion dollars? You can't have it both ways. Either the money is stolen missing and they "found" 1.6 trillion of it or the DoD screwed up the accounting.

You were in the military. Does the DoD have a habit of being perfect about their accounting for stuff or do things fall through the cracks?

9. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Too many assertions for the shills to deal with in that clip....no doubt. Will some intelligent reader weigh in on their take of the 5 minute truth?

10. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

.....and some accuse me of running away...

Intelligent reader..do you see what I mean?

11. Hannibal

Hannibal New Member

The very first incorrect statement comes in before the 30 second mark. Bin Laden was not directing the hijackers "on a dialysis machine from a cave fortress".

Given the falsehood, why go any further? Will it get more 'truthy' further in?

12. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

What the video emphasizes is the the "official" BS story is completely absurd, and it does a pretty good job demonstrating it. The "falsehoods" and the absurdity of the BS are obvious to the intelligent reader (again...as the video highlights). "The accepted narrative" is a joke is the point. It's absurd. I'm pretty sure the intelligent reader can surmise that on their own.

13. LoneStrSt8

LoneStrSt8 New Member Past Donor

I'm surmising that you and the people that did the video are a joke.....A bad one at that

NOTHING in the 'official story' is as absurd as the things truthers have spouted

And you don't do hemodialysis in a cave

14. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

So...is that the only point in the video you take issue with specifically? If not....what else?

15. LoneStrSt8

No, but it's the only one I can personally say is bull(*)(*)(*)(*)

16. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

So, do you not see the absurdity it tries to illustrate, or do you take every second of it so literally that you miss the point? Is there nothing you find in it valid to any degree? Seriously?

17. Fangbeer

Fangbeer Well-Known Member Past Donor

It's frustrating when someone focuses on a small piece of a narrative in order to discredit the entire narrative, isn't it?

Unfortunately that's the conspiracy theorist's M.O.

On the other hand, we've examined each and every claim made by the truthers, each and every misconstrued, misinformed, and misremembered subject that truthers bring up, and we still come to the conclusion that there was no government conspiracy to kill Americans for oil, or war money, or insurance fraud, or space based weapons testing, or stock market manipulation, or any other crazy theory that truthers put forth.

18. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

That IS the "official" line, I understand. Now perhaps if we could get an "official" response to the many allegations of the fiasco, perhaps the "accepted narrative" can be further verified, and this whole matter be put to rest. Instead...one question leads to 10 more, and twenty more after that. Hence...the world wide doubt of the "official" BS story and its "advocates".

19. Fangbeer

The problem here is that the sycophants that agree with the twisted truthers never bother to do any work of their own. They can't be bothered to even go so far as to send an email to verify "truth" for themselves. If something can't be summed up in 5 minutes with some pictures and videos, they either don't want anything to do with it, or simply can't wrap their minds around it.

Thus, the 10 more, 20 more, and 30 more questions that pop into their heads never get good answers simply because they don't bother to look for them.

20. LoneStrSt8

Nothing at all...fail.

21. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

If what you are trying to infer is that I have "summed it up in 5 minutes", I can assure you, that people better than myself have spent more than 5 minutes surmising this decade old charade. I admire your adherence to the "accepted narrative" despite problematic holes in it. This is no doubt, a credit to shills everywhere (not you or anyone else specifically of course).

22. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Thank you for your uncompromising, objective analysis, and for your independent verification of all things "official". You have a great day now.

23. LoneStrSt8

This is awfully funny coming from YOU....there is not ONE shred of evidence you've posted thatbacks up your claims.....And there HAS bben a 'full accountingfrom the various alphabet soup government agencies to the independent verification of the facts.

Where YOU fail is your insistense that only the government has investigated 9/11

24. Fangbeer

I did not accuse you of doing any work at all.

And as time passes there become fewer and fewer of them...

The only problematic holes that exist are in truther heads.

25. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Very good. Thank you for your dedication to your cause. Good day.