+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 135

Thread: What Would MuhamMAD do?

  1. Default

    Technically, Mohammed would have committed suicide, he tried that before in fact that was his first option to throw himself off the cliff after the spirit stop appearing to him for months.

    Waraqa said, "This is the same Namus (i.e., Gabriel, the Angel who keeps the secrets) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they turn me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said: "Never did a man come with something similar to what you have brought but was treated with hostility. If I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while and the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Gabriel would appear before him and say, "O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah's Apostle in truth" whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home. And whenever the period of the coming of the inspiration used to become long, he would do as before, but when he used to reach the top of a mountain, Gabriel would appear before him and say to him what he had said before. (Ibn 'Abbas said regarding the meaning of: 'He it is that Cleaves the daybreak (from the darkness)' (6.96) that Al-Asbah. means the light of the sun during the day and the light of the moon at night). Quoted from the Sahih (authentic) Hadith (traditions) of Bukhari, [2], Volume 9, number 111.

    Notice that this is from Muslim source the Hadith, and Waraqa was the one who convince Mohammed the spirit was angel Gabriel after that Muslim writers will start injecting the name of Gabriel, even though the angel never actually by himself said or introduce himself to be Gabriel.

    Also, notice how several times Mohammed tried to commit suicide, suicide which in Christianity is a serious sin and the only reason Mohammed wanted to kill himself was because he could not handle the spiritual encounter especially after his supposedly Christian adviser Waraqa suddenly passed away.

    By the way, Gabriel never appear to Moses, it was God himself who appear to Moses this would mean that Waraqa got it wrong too, two wrongs, Mohammed got it wrong, Waraqa got it wrong = many wrongs.
    Last edited by WanRen; Apr 29 2012 at 07:57 AM.
    Abraham Lincoln: In regard to this Great Book, I have but to say, it is the best gift God has given to man. All the good the Savior gave to the world was communicated through this book. But for it we could not know right from wrong. All things most desirable for man's welfare, here and hereafter, are to be found portrayed in it.

  2. Stand Taller and Look Better with the LUMOback Posture and Activity Coach. <LINK> Learn More Here! </LINK>

  3. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WanRen View Post

    By the way, Gabriel never appear to Moses, it was God himself who appear to Moses this would mean that Waraqa got it wrong too, two wrongs, Mohammed got it wrong, Waraqa got it wrong = many wrongs.
    God himself appeared to Moses , ??? WOW - did he . ?? You really believe that, do you ? Hmmm.

    Yep ! every one else is wrong except Wan , , whose so obsessed with the wrongs of others , he's got no time to look - reflect on his own delusions .


    tatty -byeeee.
    "It is not because they are Zionists that they are evildoers. It is because they are evildoers that they are Zionists." Rabbi Yoshe Freund.
    1)The news and truth are not the same thing."- - (Walter Lippman)
    2) " Changing the past is the one power denied to God , that's why he tolerates historians"
    3)" If the facts don't fit the theory , then change the facts." ?
    4) INFAMY! INFAMY ! ----- sumin's got it,--- inferme
    .

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
    God himself appeared to Moses , ??? WOW - did he . ?? You really believe that, do you ? Hmmm.

    Yep ! every one else is wrong except Wan , , whose so obsessed with the wrongs of others , he's got no time to look - reflect on his own delusions .


    tatty -byeeee.
    Does it matter if I believe it or not? This is being base on what Christians and Muslims believe and definitely Muslims got it wrong, Gabriel did not appear to Moses it was God who appear to Moses. Unfortunately, you don't seem to understand what is being discuss???

    Pick up the Quran and Hadith; according to Waraqa the spirit that appear to Mohammed is Gabriel the same Gabriel that appear to Moses.
    According to the Bible: God appear to Moses not Gabriel.

    Secondly; it was Waraqa who convince Mohammed that the spirit was Gabriel, Mohammed was sure it was a jinn that is why he got so scared and run away.

    Thirdly: after Waraqa died, Mohammed tried several times to kill himself. That is why if Mohammed had it his way he would have already successfully killed himself.

    Now, try to stay within the subject matter., do not get distracted and delusion with other topics that is not related to the discussion.
    Abraham Lincoln: In regard to this Great Book, I have but to say, it is the best gift God has given to man. All the good the Savior gave to the world was communicated through this book. But for it we could not know right from wrong. All things most desirable for man's welfare, here and hereafter, are to be found portrayed in it.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WanRen View Post
    Does it matter if I believe it or not? This is being base on what Christians and Muslims believe and definitely Muslims got it wrong, Gabriel did not appear to Moses it was God who appear to Moses. Unfortunately, you don't seem to understand what is being discuss???

    Pick up the Quran and Hadith; according to Waraqa the spirit that appear to Mohammed is Gabriel the same Gabriel that appear to Moses.
    According to the Bible: God appear to Moses not Gabriel.

    Secondly; it was Waraqa who convince Mohammed that the spirit was Gabriel, Mohammed was sure it was a jinn that is why he got so scared and run away.

    Thirdly: after Waraqa died, Mohammed tried several times to kill himself. That is why if Mohammed had it his way he would have already successfully killed himself.

    Now, try to stay within the subject matter., do not get distracted and delusion with other topics that is not related to the discussion.

    You are correct.

    Also, Muslims believe that same Gabriel brought the Quran to Muhammed from Heaven...lol...then you have other Muslims who say Muhammed wrote the entire book in a cave by himself.

    Truth is...Muhammed and a few of his henchmen grabbed a Bible, went into a cave and emerged with the blasphemous book called the Quran. and spread it via the sword.

    THAT'S THE TRUTH.
    Last edited by 4Horsemen; May 01 2012 at 01:41 PM.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
    Same old question gets same answere .


    Once again - the stone is NOT worshipped

    use your search engine get the facts from experts here and take your pick .


    :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone


    Or are the facts to hard to understand. ?


    ...

    Oh really, then why do Muslims have to do a Hajj directly to Mecca to march around the Kabba Stone 7 times then?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCAvorxz7Hw

    If that's not a ritual worship ceremony I don't know what is...
    Last edited by 4Horsemen; May 02 2012 at 06:37 AM.

  7. #56
    Location: Philadelphia, PA USA
    Posts: 1,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WanRen View Post
    Technically, Mohammed would have committed suicide, he tried that before in fact that was his first option to throw himself off the cliff after the spirit stop appearing to him for months.

    Waraqa said, "This is the same Namus (i.e., Gabriel, the Angel who keeps the secrets) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they turn me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said: "Never did a man come with something similar to what you have brought but was treated with hostility. If I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while and the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Gabriel would appear before him and say, "O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah's Apostle in truth" whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home. And whenever the period of the coming of the inspiration used to become long, he would do as before, but when he used to reach the top of a mountain, Gabriel would appear before him and say to him what he had said before. (Ibn 'Abbas said regarding the meaning of: 'He it is that Cleaves the daybreak (from the darkness)' (6.96) that Al-Asbah. means the light of the sun during the day and the light of the moon at night). Quoted from the Sahih (authentic) Hadith (traditions) of Bukhari, [2], Volume 9, number 111.

    Notice that this is from Muslim source the Hadith, and Waraqa was the one who convince Mohammed the spirit was angel Gabriel after that Muslim writers will start injecting the name of Gabriel, even though the angel never actually by himself said or introduce himself to be Gabriel.

    Also, notice how several times Mohammed tried to commit suicide, suicide which in Christianity is a serious sin and the only reason Mohammed wanted to kill himself was because he could not handle the spiritual encounter especially after his supposedly Christian adviser Waraqa suddenly passed away.

    By the way, Gabriel never appear to Moses, it was God himself who appear to Moses this would mean that Waraqa got it wrong too, two wrongs, Mohammed got it wrong, Waraqa got it wrong = many wrongs.
    Response: Another failed argument, as the hadiths are filled with the same Angel coming to Muhammad in which Muhammad identifies the Angel as Gabriel, thus proving that the Angel was in fact Gabriel because the angel never rejected being identified so. As for Muhammad attempting to committ suicide, the hadith itself clearly says "as we have heard that", thus proving that they heard that Muhammad attempted to do so, not that he actually did it. Debunked as usual.

    Yet we can read your own bible and find God riding on a cherub (2 Samuels 22: 11) which is depicted as an animal with wings or a young naked woman with wings. Such a foolish claim is evidence that your own bible is deluded and distorted, while the qur'an and sunnah holds as evidence that islam is true.
    Last edited by Fatihah; May 02 2012 at 06:54 AM.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatihah View Post
    Response: Another failed argument, as the hadiths are filled with the same Angel coming to Muhammad in which Muhammad identifies the Angel as Gabriel, thus proving that the Angel was in fact Gabriel because the angel never rejected being identified so. As for Muhammad attempting to committ suicide, the hadith itself clearly says "as we have heard that", thus proving that they heard that Muhammad attempted to do so, not that he actually did it. Debunked as usual.

    Yet we can read your own bible and find God riding on a cherub (2 Samuels 22: 11) which is depicted as an animal with wings or a young naked woman with wings. Such a foolish claim is evidence that your own bible is deluded and distorted, while the qur'an and sunnah holds as evidence that islam is true.
    Taqqiyah.

    Let's jump to this...much more important. GRAVEN IMAGES.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCAvorxz7Hw

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatihah View Post
    Response: Another failed argument, as the hadiths are filled with the same Angel coming to Muhammad in which Muhammad identifies the Angel as Gabriel, thus proving that the Angel was in fact Gabriel because the angel never rejected being identified so. As for Muhammad attempting to committ suicide, the hadith itself clearly says "as we have heard that", thus proving that they heard that Muhammad attempted to do so, not that he actually did it. Debunked as usual.

    Yet we can read your own bible and find God riding on a cherub (2 Samuels 22: 11) which is depicted as an animal with wings or a young naked woman with wings. Such a foolish claim is evidence that your own bible is deluded and distorted, while the qur'an and sunnah holds as evidence that islam is true.
    The only thing that you have proven and refuted is that you being a Muslim do not understand your own Islam and is making things up that is contrary to what is written in the Quran and Hadith thus furthering the corruption of Islam. This is typical of Muslims. You can not provide proof that the Hadith or the Quran clearly identity the initial encounter of Mohammed with the spirit that Mohammed immediately identify it as Gabriel at the same time, the spirit did not identify himself to be Gabriel. Truly, you are being dishonest to yourself and corrupting (actually it is already corrupt) further the Quran and Hadith.

    How can you read our Bible when you can not even understand your own simple Quran which only half the size of the Bible. I suggest go and understand your Quran and Hadith before criticise the Bible because what ever criticism you launch against the Bible is a reflection of Medusa that you are criticising your Quran, 2 Samuel 22:11 is what you said it is because that is how Islam educate Muslims to become uneducated.
    Abraham Lincoln: In regard to this Great Book, I have but to say, it is the best gift God has given to man. All the good the Savior gave to the world was communicated through this book. But for it we could not know right from wrong. All things most desirable for man's welfare, here and hereafter, are to be found portrayed in it.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WanRen View Post
    Technically, Mohammed would have committed suicide, he tried that before in fact that was his first option to throw himself off the cliff after the spirit stop appearing to him for months.

    Waraqa said, "This is the same Namus (i.e., Gabriel, the Angel who keeps the secrets) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they turn me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said: "Never did a man come with something similar to what you have brought but was treated with hostility. If I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while and the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Gabriel would appear before him and say, "O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah's Apostle in truth" whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home. And whenever the period of the coming of the inspiration used to become long, he would do as before, but when he used to reach the top of a mountain, Gabriel would appear before him and say to him what he had said before. (Ibn 'Abbas said regarding the meaning of: 'He it is that Cleaves the daybreak (from the darkness)' (6.96) that Al-Asbah. means the light of the sun during the day and the light of the moon at night). Quoted from the Sahih (authentic) Hadith (traditions) of Bukhari, [2], Volume 9, number 111.

    Notice that this is from Muslim source the Hadith, and Waraqa was the one who convince Mohammed the spirit was angel Gabriel after that Muslim writers will start injecting the name of Gabriel, even though the angel never actually by himself said or introduce himself to be Gabriel.

    Also, notice how several times Mohammed tried to commit suicide, suicide which in Christianity is a serious sin and the only reason Mohammed wanted to kill himself was because he could not handle the spiritual encounter especially after his supposedly Christian adviser Waraqa suddenly passed away.

    By the way, Gabriel never appear to Moses, it was God himself who appear to Moses this would mean that Waraqa got it wrong too, two wrongs, Mohammed got it wrong, Waraqa got it wrong = many wrongs.
    Yes, because stories passed down hundreds of years after Muhammad's death are 100% reliable. Right. You obviously aren't familiar with the process of transmission or the nature of the hadith and other traditions about Muhammad.
    Support the secularization of America, join Americans for a Secular Nation.

  11. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greatamerican128 View Post
    Yes, because stories passed down hundreds of years after Muhammad's death are 100% reliable. Right. You obviously aren't familiar with the process of transmission or the nature of the hadith and other traditions about Muhammad.
    Please educate me.
    Abraham Lincoln: In regard to this Great Book, I have but to say, it is the best gift God has given to man. All the good the Savior gave to the world was communicated through this book. But for it we could not know right from wrong. All things most desirable for man's welfare, here and hereafter, are to be found portrayed in it.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks