Birther author PROVES "Oil is Infinite", shortage is a "Gov conspiracy"!

Discussion in 'Other/Miscellaneous' started by fiddlerdave, Apr 25, 2012.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. fiddlerdave

fiddlerdave Well-Known Member Past Donor

After all, its only common sense! ;roll: "How did dinosaurs get miles under the earth?"

Jerome Corsi, now that he has "proven" Obama's national conspiracy among ALL state and federal judges and government officials, moves on to show us that we actually have an INFINITE supply of constantly renewing oil! The movement about worries over finite oil is simply another "Left Wing Conspiracy"

Another AMAZING story from the World Nut Daily!

http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/how-did-dinosaurs-get-miles-under-the-earth/?cat_orig=world
    Sadly for "Dr." Corsi's (I wonder what mail order catalog he got that PhD from) "theory", coal is MADE of "dead plants, animals, plankton, algae and other living matter".

What a miserable FAIL from the Birther King!

2. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

He is the Birther Moses.....leading them to the promised land....

3. jackson33

jackson33 Well-Known Member Past Donor

fiddlerdave, there's really nothing new about "Abiogenic's" and the Russians, in part, have embraced the theory with astonishing success. Even US exploration with modern technology, is exploring and finding reserves, where 60 years ago it would never have been considered.

It is interesting that anyone that tends to question science or the accepted, is somehow branded by those that accept everything, so long as it fits their perceptions....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenic_petroleum_origin

4. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

I went to a symposium about this very same topic a number of years ago.

If you want the answer as to why companies are revisiting previously abandoned oil fields, then look up the difference between using atmospheric pressure to pump oil and the pressures that are used today.

5. CoolWalker

CoolWalker New Member

The earth was once flat until poof, it became round. Guess what? it was always round and yes, we have oil and it will keep coming. maybe not in the same areas forever, but it will appear and we will drill...when "they" let us!

6. Windigo

Windigo Banned

Abiogenic petro is not a crackpot theory. It might not be the dominate theory but it is scientifically sound. You don't need a biologic process to create hydrocarbons. Personally I think it gets wrongly pushed to the fringe because so many political and private special interests have a stake in the theory of peak oil.

7. jackson33

toddwv; Down here in the Permian Basin, they are using new technology to pump crude from long ago shut down holes. Some will tell you they can't answer the "why" without some source of natural replenishment.

In my own opinion; Carbon in itself has qualities ALLOWING bonding and I see no reason why the decay of carbon based life, is dependent on forming our energy sources. This could have been or is an ongoing natural event from heats and pressures within earths core during the earths crust formation and/or in process today.

8. Bowerbird

Bowerbird Well-Known Member

Tell me, as a fascinated and somewhat astonished Australian - do you have science classes in America and do they occur on days other than when it is raining and most of the pupils are staying home?

9. Bowerbird

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenic_petroleum_origin

The trouble with listening to just a "few mates" for your information on the net is that it is like standing in a pub talking and then using that as a basis for a thesis. IT is not going to work because the research required is not there. Me, I like to check facts first before I post because I like being right

10. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

May be the dumbest thing I have seen in quite a while..

Corsi evidently NEVER heard of Hitler's plan Orient.

Birthers are tin foil hatters.. Why not just READ the law instead?

11. jackson33

Funny thing about American Schools (K-12) is that every School district teaches pretty much what they want, there are about 2200 US School Districts. Unless some question pops up on a National Achievement Test, there's a possibility many science issue are never discussed and those test rarely ask questions on "theories". Kids are taught we are running out of fossil fuels, there causing Global Warming and we have to switch to "Windmills". That narrative doesn't allow for hundreds of years of fossil fuels...

12. Margot

Are you in the oil business? As in are you a chemical or petroleum engineer?

Sometimes those who are "experts" are grocery baggers ...

Why do you suppose Saudi Arabia has been investing in hy-solar applications since 1980?

13. Bowerbird

Explains a LOT about the quality of science debating

14. toddwv

Lol... "they are using new technology to pump crude from long ago shut down holes."

It's right there and you can't even see it.

15. Windigo

Windigo Banned

Why do you trust Wiki. Just click on the talk page and it looks little different than one of our forums. Its always fringe pushing their own agenda.

16. Radio Refugee

Radio Refugee New Member

Oil will NEVER RUN OUT.

It will perhaps get more expensive and will be substituted for by something new but IT WILL NEVER RUN OUT. No natural resource gets more expensive over time as replacements take up the slack or output increases or....

Man is resourceful. The leftwads hate this.

17. toddwv

Is that why we promote alternative sources of energy which are created through innovation?

18. Radio Refugee

Radio Refugee New Member

You create boondoggles like Solyndra. Epic fail as a party platform. Own it.

The free market is what creates sound innovation.

19. Margot

Wiki?

I didn't read WIKI.. Have you ever heard of ARAMCO?

Well, sugar... I am an original.

20. Windigo

Windigo Banned

Why would the oil business want people to know about Abiogenic theory especially if it were true? One thing is true about all liberals. They don't know (*)(*)(*)(*) about economics.

The perfect scenario for oil companies would be for abiogenic oil to be true yet have biogenic oil still be the dominate theory. That means you have more supply while the perception is that supply is limited.

Its a lot like the moronic liberals who think that big energy isn't behind carbon markets. Hey dumb(*)(*)(*)(*)s Enron invented it. It allows them to trade (*)(*)(*)(*)ing air!

21. Windigo

Windigo Banned

Like I said why would oil suppliers want people to give any credence to Abiogenic oil? The less supply people think we have the more money they make.

22. Margot

Lots of fields .. even historically wet fields, continue to produce by keeping the pressure up thru the use of gas or water injection. You know about Ain Dar of course.

And there are fields like Manifa, that increased flow rate after 40 years of being ignored ..

Oil isn't found in an underground puddle after all.

23. skeptic-f

skeptic-f New Member

The theory of Abiorgenic Oil Field Formation has been all but disproved, wacko Corsi to the contrary. The key bit of data is the ubiquitous presence of diamonoids in every oil field every found, which a carbon-based micro-formations similar to diamonds that have been conclusively proved to have come from biologically-based carbon sources. An Abiogenic oil field would have no diamonoids.

Bowerbird and (deleted member) like this.
  24. toddwv

They control the supply.

However, they definitely have an invested interest in convincing people that enough oil will always be available even as global demand skyrockets and prices follow quickly behind.

25. Windigo

Windigo Banned

Tell me something I dont know.

I personally don't subscribe to the theory but I dont dismiss theory or call them fringe simply because I dont believe in them. I'm not a (*)(*)(*)(*)ing liberal. Liberals pervert good science which is about the unknown and working to know it to absolutes because the evil dirtbags like to use science to advance their own agenda. Even the falsification of science is good for science. Wrong science advance science. But that falsification has to be more than wiki relying on one clearly vary biased paper.

The moment I hear some liberal jackass us the word debunked I pretty much tune them out as a (*)(*)(*)(*)ing idiot.