Arizona continues to rock the boat~I love it!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by marbro, Apr 27, 2012.

1. marbro

marbro New Member

Arizona close to passing anti-UN-sustainability bill

A final legislative vote is expected Monday on a bill that would outlaw government support of any of the 27 principles contained in the 1992 United Nations Rio Declaration on Environment and Development, also sometimes referred to as Agenda 21.
    http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...-close-to-passing-anti-un-sustainability-bill

You think Jan will sign it?

Arizona Senate passes bill demanding return of federal lands

The Arizona state Senate, on a 19-9 vote, gave final legislative approval on Wednesday to a measure calling for federal agencies to relinquish roughly 48,000 square miles (124,000 sq km) of acreage they own in the Grand Canyon state by 2015.

The Republican-backed bill was approved by the state House of Representatives on Monday. It now goes to Republican Governor Jan Brewer, who has five days once the bill reaches her desk to sign or veto it. Otherwise, it becomes law automatically.

Arizona would be the second U.S. state to enact such a law after Utah Governor Gary Herbert signed a bill last month seeking to reclaim some 30 million acres (12 million hectares) of federally owned land in his state, shrugging off warnings from state attorneys that the measure was likely unconstitutional and would lead to a protracted yet futile legal battle.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/25/usa-arizona-lands-idUSL2E8FPLIN20120425

You think Jan will sign it?

2. kenrichaed

kenrichaed Banned

This has gone on for a long time in many states. Just google, "sagebrush rebellion" and you will see many such cases.

None of them ever work however. The Supreme Court always sides with the Federal government.

3. jackdog

jackdog Well-Known Member

I need to move to Arizona

4. WatcherOfTheGate

WatcherOfTheGate New Member

You can be my neighbor.

5. jackdog

Only if there is at least a mile or two of open land between us. I need at least that much for the F class rifle range

6. WatcherOfTheGate

Murdering people from a distance like a (*)(*)(*)(*)(*) is the conservative way.

7. jackdog

heh I would not know about that, but trying to put 20 rounds in a 10 inch circle at 1000 yards is definitely is sure fun and challenging. Might want to try it sometime

8. DonGlock26

DonGlock26 New Member Past Donor

I guess progressives spray ghetto houses with a few mag fulls of AK-47 rounds hitting a few babies in the process in an attempt to kill someone who disrespected him.

_

9. WatcherOfTheGate

Those guys are as big of (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) as an Internet poster saying he will murder another Internet poster from a mile away.

(*)(*)(*)(*)ing bunch of losers.

10. WatcherOfTheGate

Those guys are as big of (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) as an Internet poster saying he will murder another Internet poster from a mile away.

(*)(*)(*)(*)ing bunch of losers.

11. WatcherOfTheGate

It would be a little bit more manly if you owned up to what you posted. I understand why you didn't though.

12. Lowden Clear

Lowden Clear Well-Known Member Past Donor

Did you forget to take your meds today? Why do you turn everything into the topic of conservatives wanting to kill people?

AZ is not only flipping off the UN, but now . . .
    The bill is on her desk.

http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/2012/04/25/jan-brewer-constitutionalist-or-pelosi-supporter/

13. WatcherOfTheGate

I don't know if you were paying attention but the post said he would murder me if he was my neighbor. Maybe you should read the conversation again.

14. Lowden Clear

Lowden Clear Well-Known Member Past Donor

That's not the way I took it. He said he'd like plenty of room between you. Don't much blame him.

So, should our country be run by the UN? Can States decide that for themselves?

15. jackdog

as usual your post makes absolutely no sense and is completely irrelevant, lets see you implied in the previous post I was a murderer because I do long range shooting, when I replied I only shoot targets you come back with this nonsense. Are you ok?