We must and will become like the aliens

Discussion in 'Science' started by gophangover, Apr 30, 2012.

1. gophangover

gophangover Well-Known Member

If humanity is going to get off this rock, we're going to have to figure out how those aliens in the UFOs do it. And with the rate of evolution, we should get it done in the next hundred years. In the past hundred years we've gone from the horse and buggy to the moon. In the next hundred years we should be on the next galaxy. If we're going to travel like an alien, we have to learn to think like one. Money and government probably don't exist in their reality. Sure seems like a long way to go to get to that point.

2. spt5

spt5 New Member

This is a VERY interesting question. But I think that we will not be able to do that, because if anyone will try to re-engineer women to lose their hair on top of their heads, then I will have to kill him. :) Aliens are mostly too ugly, at least for a physical relationship.

With that said though, it is true that our human bodies will have to be re-engineered if we want a prolonged life in space. For example the energy source can't remain organic, and the communication method can't remain air-vibration based.

We will not get to space much though, because the more technologically advanced a society is, the less people get born in it, and also the more destructive pressure it exerts on its local environment.

3. gophangover

It's going to be a quantum leap in consciousness. Dec.21st. Those that don't take the leap will be stuck in the dark ages. Aliens don't use fuel, they use time travel. Going through space at such enormous distances must be done on a thought beam. It's a long way to the next level of heaven, that's why it's taken Jesus over two thousand years to get back.

4. The Lepper

The Lepper New Member

More information needed. What does a 'quantum leap in conciousness' involve? How could this affect some people and not the others?

5. gophangover

Check out this bumper sticker.....Minds are like parachutes, they only work when open.

6. The Lepper

The Lepper New Member

Hehe. Like all new-agers you can't sufficiently explain anything. That is why I have a hard time taking you guys and your claims about 2012 seriously.

7. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

I wonder, with all the advance technologies that aliens have, have they ever achieved peace between all different kinds of aliens.......

8. Riordan

Riordan New Member

I think you will find that the total focus of humanity has diverged from focusing on exploring other solar systems. Even if we were to technologically become capable sometime in the near future, it would be neglectful to not consider the social development that would be required to have meet the conditions space habitation would require.

9. Riordan

Riordan New Member

I think peace is actually an unreasonable goal. Not because it isn't possible, just that violence and physical force has many different places and purposes in life other than just being something to avoid.

10. fifthofnovember

fifthofnovember Well-Known Member

Wow. Give me some of whatever you're taking, cause that's some heavy (*)(*)(*)(*). Time traveling aliens riding a thought beam to heaven. And Jesus, too. Party on, dude.

11. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

oh....you get used to live in a endless violence society?

Peace is unreasonable goal is not because it is un-achievable, it is because human are wicked and total incompetance.

12. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

One thing you should be awared is that the aliens are probably fallen angels or angels.

I think the ones the earth encounters the most are all nearly the fallen ones.

13. spt5

spt5 New Member

This is interesting. The various aliens work together "peacefully" at some places/projects, and are in conflict with each other at some others. The Bible describes some conflicts between aliens. When you are a space faring civilization, you will always have the opportunity to move to another star system instead of fighting for resources at a single location. Therefore a conflict between aliens depends on whether their technology makes their space finite or infinite.

14. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

Hi spt5!

This is interesting! I think if the aliens figure out the space travel, they can go anywhere to find their resources without fighting with other aliens, but if they are confined in certain places in the universe, they may have to fight eack other though.

My theory is that they are the fallen angels, the scriptures said they are being thrown down the earth and near it, my guess is that they are confined, so they have fight for the resources, they can't reach peace just like us human.

Just my 2 cents

spt5 and (deleted member) like this.
  15. fmw

fmw Well-Known Member

With current technology, the trip to the nearest star to our sun would take around 20,000 years or so. We'll need to something about longevity, no?

16. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

All we need is the breakthrough knowledge of time travel through body or mind and figure out how to travel between dimensions.

17. spt5

spt5 New Member

The inter-stellar travel would work more like a transformer of electromagnetic energy to another form of energy and vice-versa. Synchronization of quantum states, such as those in the quantum entanglement experiments, can shed some light to this. I would like to mention that even in an immobile system (e.g. a couch potato), there is a statistics of each of the elementary particles swapped out with a quantum replica, every second.

18. Ctrl

Ctrl Well-Known Member Past Donor

I guess this is all easier than actually dealing with the problems of reality. Work on the intricate problems of fantasy.

FactChecker and (deleted member) like this.
  19. mikezila

mikezila New Member

what makes you think they haven't always been here?...or will be? time travel is as likely as interstellar travel.

20. MAYTAG

MAYTAG Active Member

So if aliens acquired all of this technology without money, how come the human experience is marked by technological advances that were made by private individuals seeking profit?

Once a society progresses to the point that it is unnecessary to be fit in order to survive and reproduce, I propose that a free market and profit motive is the ONLY invention that can prevent them from devolving into a less competent species.

If there are highly technologically advanced aliens, it seems likely that they practiced some sort of Spartan-type deal where they would kill all but the best and brightest of their offspring. That way, their species becomes more and more adept with each generation.

Ours is going to crap and it is because liberals want to allow the weakest and dumbest humans to survive and reproduce by eliminating the profit motive that forces people to either work hard, contribute, or be left behind.

We will never develop any type of space faring technology if the liberal goal of eliminating the notion of survival of the fittest is realized.

21. fmw

fmw Well-Known Member

Thanks for the chuckle. Your post is the first one on this forum that made me laugh out loud.

22. Ghaaargh-kla-iopp

Ghaaargh-kla-iopp New Member

Correct.
    Now spread the word so the govenments hear and stop thinking the space is theirs and every spacecraft needs an approval to be there.