+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moscow:Family of "Mr."T. Mingaev(the Representative of Chechnya in Moscow) in action

england us georgia

Quote Originally Posted by litwin View Post
    only in order to keep Russians busy, UK has betrayed us 1 000 000 times already, a good example "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_Uprising"
    It's rewarding to see you think that I speak and act for the UK . But my time has not yet arrived .
    The difficulty in talking to you is that I have no idea where you are from . Is it Sweden or Lithuania ?
    I imagine you are actually Russian and escaped conscription into the Army by fleeing to relatives or friends in Lithuania .When it seemed you were being reported to the authorities , you fled to Sweden -- just like the American Boys did , to escape fighting in Vietnam .
    You need to own up to your past Hatpin and cleanse your soul .
    As for the UK letting anybody down .Whom?
    Certainly not Sweden , and Lithuania is such a den of organised crime and Russian gangsters that I cannot think of a reason for anybody helping them until we can see that they have grown up and can be trusted .
    Now , what is your problem ?
    PS I have been in both Vilnius and Kaunas but am still waiting for a beautiful woman to invite me to Klaipeda to spend a summer on the great beaches .

My Latest Mood: Cool

Quote Originally Posted by raymondo View Post
    It's rewarding to see you think that I speak and act for the UK . But my time has not yet arrived .
    The difficulty in talking to you is that I have no idea where you are from . Is it Sweden or Lithuania ?
    you mast be kidding ....? do the all Lithuanians/Swedes/Blacks/Pokemons the same?

PS
    T Mingaev got fired. 4 065 004 views on youtube are stronger then Chechen mob
    Grand Duchy of Lithuania, Rus' and Samogitia or Nothing
    -----
    Yetzerhara: "Litwin you have become preoccupied with baiting the Russian Putin groupies on this forum."

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12