Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Nanothermite's role in 9/11?

england us georgia

Quote Originally Posted by Anders Hoveland View Post
    I think perhaps that some of the aluminum in the towers got pulverized by the impact of the collapse, creating nano-scale sized dust particles. There would also have been plenty of iron oxide from all that steel in the towers (rust).
    What has a personal opinion got to do with it ?
    I might believe that all New World Order members are taught to Shape Shift -- but so what?

We need hard , independent , expert scientific facts in this specific area .
    I don't claim special knowledge , but at this point I am unaware of anything that supports the type of opinion that you put forward . If such evidence does become available ,I have no problem changing my views to accommodate new facts , rather than guesses or even a hypothesis .

2. Stand Taller and Look Better with the LUMOback Posture and Activity Coach. <LINK> Learn More Here! </LINK>

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jango View Post
    So nanothermite was found?
    No, "nanothermite" was not found.

Paint was found, and a few snake oil salesmen sold it as "nano thermite" to their gullible, sheeplike followers.
    This Speech is my recital.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RtWngaFraud View Post
    The steel from the towers that was shipped to China. By whom exactly? Who knows?
    The steel from the towers still exists and only one piece of steel was shipped to China.

http://www.newsday.com/911-anniversa...s-on-1.3078070
    Last edited by Jason Bourne; May 04 2012 at 01:25 AM.

england us georgia

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    No, "nanothermite" was not found.

Paint was found, and a few snake oil salesmen sold it as "nano thermite" to their gullible, sheeplike followers.
    If your Post was intended as a joke , I apologise for not understanding it .
    Taken literally , your comment is nonsense , as I expect you realise .

6. Default

RWF, was this thread created so that you could avoid responding to my thermite post in the college education thread? Do you have nothing to say about the inconsistencies in your theory?

Thermite could not have been used because:

1. The buildings did not reach the temperatures of a thermite reaction.
    2. There's not a large enough mass of thermite in a paint layer to sustain a thermite reaction, let alone melt steel.
    3. Compounds in the paint would inhibit the thermite reaction.
    4. Jet fuel and office combustibles do not burn hot enough to ignite thermite.

Does your theory have an answer to these problems?
    A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Bourne View Post
    The steel from the towers still exists and only one piece of steel was shipped to China.

http://www.newsday.com/911-anniversa...s-on-1.3078070
    Ladies and gentlemen if you follow any of the posts of this guy outside this section,you know he makes things up all the time.imagine that,using the INTERNET as a source.hahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaha
    Last edited by 9/11 was an inside job; May 29 2012 at 03:55 PM.
    five 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists on ignore.Reason? they lie when they are defeated and wont look at the evidence.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by raymondo View Post
    If your Post was intended as a joke , I apologise for not understanding it .
    Taken literally , your comment is nonsense , as I expect you realise .
    you'll find out that his posts are ALWAYS nonsense and full of garbage.
    Last edited by 9/11 was an inside job; May 29 2012 at 03:54 PM.
    five 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists on ignore.Reason? they lie when they are defeated and wont look at the evidence.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    that ends the discussion right here that thermite was for sure used in the demolitions.case closed.the ones that deny this video,you did not watch it and are obviously in denial or in the case of many that troll here,a paid shill.

Quote Originally Posted by 9/11 was an inside job View Post
    that ends the discussion right here that thermite was for sure used in the demolitions.case closed.the ones that deny this video,you did not watch it and are obviously in denial or in the case of many that troll here,a paid shill.
    If their goal was to demolish the towers,why would they use an incendiary,instead of the industry accepted RDX,or C-4?
    Out to the road,out 'neath the stars,feelin' the breeze,passing the cars.....

Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast