Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Why don't Black people like snow?

1. Default Why don't Black people like snow?

Yes, I know it's a stereotype, but it seems that most Black people do not like snow. Why is that?

Could it have anything to do with the fact they evolved in the hot climate of Africa, or is it just cultural?
    It seems that a very a disproportionate number of skiers and snowboarders in the USA and Canada have either Norwegian or Swedish heritage.

And why do Black people, in general, not like swimming?
    Nearly 60 percent of Black children are unable swim, in comparison to 30 percent for white children. Here is an interesting article about this:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/colum...ard&id=3417453
    http://www.wnyc.org/blogs/wnyc-news-...iews-swimming/

2. Default

3. Default

I was expecting a punchline. Something like, "Because it's white."
    There is no such stance as "pro-choice." Anything that denies the victim a voice in their own fate cannot be defined as choice. Thus there is truly only pro-life or pro-death.

Default Why don't decent people like racism?

Quote Originally Posted by Anders Hoveland View Post
    Yes, I know it's a stereotype, but it seems that most Black people do not like snow. Why is that?

Could it have anything to do with the fact they evolved in the hot climate of Africa, or is it just cultural?
    It seems that a very a disproportionate number of skiers and snowboarders in the USA and Canada have either Norwegian or Swedish heritage.

Nearly 60 percent of Black children are unable swim, in comparison to 30 percent for white children. Here is an interesting article about this:
    I know it's a stereotype, but it seems that most reasonable people do not like racism. Why is that?

Could it have anything to do with the fact that they evolved in the prejudiced climate of Ignorance, or is it just neanderthal?
    It seems that a very disproportionate number of successful people have a brain and a firm understanding that diversity causes the human race to evolve.

And why do racists in general, not like evolving?
    Nearly 60 per cent of racists are unable to think, in comparison to 30 per cent for decent people. Here is an interesting article about this:

Last edited by Viv; May 04 2012 at 01:48 AM.

england us georgia

[QUOTE=Anders Hoveland;1061182466]Yes, I know it's a stereotype, but it seems that most Black people do not like snow. Why is that?

Nearly 60 percent of Black children are unable swim, in comparison to 30 percent for white children. Here is an interesting article about this:QUOTE

Probably they don't like mixing with people who are class and culture perverts and the sort of sickening middle class who wrap their naked Racist views in soft sounding comments which are veiled insults and abuse.
    White Supremacists publicly posturing as thinking and considerate people .

Have you ever met such people , Anders ? I have .

I took my AIT (Advanced Infantry Training) at Ft. Lewis in the state of Washington. Two black guys from the gulf part of Texas were there as well. Roll call came at 5am, and we had just received about 4" of snow the night before. The drill sergeant had all he could do to keep the giddy black guys in formation as they were frolicking around like a couple of adolescents on Christmas morning under the tree. Obviously the first time these two blacks had seen snow, so that experience tells me that blacks do indeed love snow, but shoveling it or staying out in it along with the freezing temps for an 8-hour stretch is another thing altogether.
    If you want to anger a liberal, tell him the truth.
    If you want to anger a Conservative, tell him a lie.

7. Default

this thread is pure flame
    Don't Blame Me I Voted For Gary Johnson

Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread