Why don't Black people like snow?

Discussion in 'Humor & Satire' started by Anders Hoveland, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

Yes, I know it's a stereotype, but it seems that most Black people do not like snow. Why is that?

Could it have anything to do with the fact they evolved in the hot climate of Africa, or is it just cultural?
    It seems that a very a disproportionate number of skiers and snowboarders in the USA and Canada have either Norwegian or Swedish heritage.

And why do Black people, in general, not like swimming?
    Nearly 60 percent of Black children are unable swim, in comparison to 30 percent for white children. Here is an interesting article about this:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=lapchick_richard&id=3417453
    http://www.wnyc.org/blogs/wnyc-news...story-behind-african-american-views-swimming/

2. E_Pluribus_Venom

E_Pluribus_Venom Well-Known Member

3. Unifier

Unifier New Member

I was expecting a punchline. Something like, "Because it's white."

4. Viv

Viv Banned by Request

I know it's a stereotype, but it seems that most reasonable people do not like racism. Why is that?

Could it have anything to do with the fact that they evolved in the prejudiced climate of Ignorance, or is it just neanderthal?
    It seems that a very disproportionate number of successful people have a brain and a firm understanding that diversity causes the human race to evolve.

And why do racists in general, not like evolving?
    Nearly 60 per cent of racists are unable to think, in comparison to 30 per cent for decent people. Here is an interesting article about this:

[​IMG]

5. raymondo

raymondo Banned

6. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

I took my AIT (Advanced Infantry Training) at Ft. Lewis in the state of Washington. Two black guys from the gulf part of Texas were there as well. Roll call came at 5am, and we had just received about 4" of snow the night before. The drill sergeant had all he could do to keep the giddy black guys in formation as they were frolicking around like a couple of adolescents on Christmas morning under the tree. Obviously the first time these two blacks had seen snow, so that experience tells me that blacks do indeed love snow, but shoveling it or staying out in it along with the freezing temps for an 8-hour stretch is another thing altogether.

7. submarinepainter

submarinepainter Well-Known Member Past Donor

this thread is pure flame

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.