Obama's Gay Marriage Evolution is Offensive to God and America

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by sammy, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammy

sammy Well-Known Member

Only a few months ago Obama was against gay marriage but he has evolved in a very offensive way. The liberal democrat party has corrupted Barack absolutely. The devil works hand in hand with the US president Obamanation. Make no mistake, the majority of Americans don't support gay marriage.

Likewise, the majority of Americans are opposed to Obamacare. It's not fair or right to cram these offensive Obama policies down the throats of average Americans, but it keeps happening. There is no fair and balanced here.

Manny Pacquiao, probably the greatest boxer in the world, said Obama's view was nothing more than a
    direct attack on the morals of society and the will of God. Manny is correct in this assertion of fact.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/sp...-boxes-obama-over-gay-marriage/#ixzz1uyxryMg0

“God only expects man and woman to be together and to be legally married, only if they so are in love with each other… It should not be of the same sex so as to adulterate the altar of matrimony, like in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah of Old.
    http://www.inquisitr.com/236864/pacquiao-on-obama-gay-marriage-is-detestable/#kklMKGwGB0qB9teK.99

2. sammy

sammy Well-Known Member

Many African American Pastors condemn Obama for his perverse support of Gay Marriage.

Just days after President Barack Obama announced his support for same-sex marriage, pastors and priests around Maryland took to their own pulpits with their reaction-- and in some cases-- condemnation of the president.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS1S9C9gXQE

3. WatcherOfTheGate

WatcherOfTheGate New Member

God is not real and no one gives a (*)(*)(*)(*) what homophobes think.

4. Osiris Faction

Osiris Faction Well-Known Member

Oh look you have an opinion. You know what those are like? I'll give you a hint, everyone has one.

Like it or not, equality will win the day. It's the march of progress. It was the same for segregation. One day people will look back and be embarrassed by those who fought so hard to deny freedom and equality. Wrap yourself in your flag and kkk hood all you like. It won't change a thing.

5. Lunchboxxy

Lunchboxxy Well-Known Member

Luckily, god is irrelevant to US laws.

Equal protection under the law is what's important, not your personal feelings of being offended.

6. fiddlerdave

fiddlerdave Well-Known Member Past Donor

Oh, yes!

I certainly ALWAYS look to professional boxers for MY moral guidance!!!!

How could anyone do otherwise?????? :roll:

7. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

I personally asked God. He told me to tell the homophobes to go (*)(*)(*)(*) themselves...

As for the American people, 10-20 years from now and people will wonder what all the fuss was about.

8. fiddlerdave

fiddlerdave Well-Known Member Past Donor

Actually, the majority of Americans DO support gay marriage.

Due to the massive mega-dollar funded propaganda lying campaigns against Obamacare, a majority of Americans don't even have the lightest clue of what Obamacare REALLY IS!

Manny Pacqiao can kiss my butt!

How DARE you oppose the TRUE Biblical Traditional Marriage, where men pick a number of wives to enjoy.

Except when God wants the Primae Noctis sexual Rights to a man's virgin bride, like Joseph and Mary, in which case Christian men need to bow their heads and praise God in their cuckold servitude!

9. Montoya

Montoya Banned

Who gives a flying (*)(*)(*)(*) what "god" thinks? He is irrelevant to US law. You sound like you would be happier in Iran, theocrat. "Christians" are the sole problem plaguing social mobility in this country. They are an embarrassment to Americans all over the world. Anyone who actually believes the bible is an idiot and deserves to be ridiculed and demonized for the rest of their lives.

10. paco

paco New Member

It's funny watching you lefties get all offended and hissy-fitting around like a bunch of faggy girls whenever someone judges your fudge-packing, carpet-munching lifestyle with GOD and JESUS. The best fighter in the world basically called Obama the world's biggest puss. Man, I hope Obama's a fan just so it hurts that much more, but I doubt that Obama's gay ass would be interested in boxing; it's too violent for him, ohmigosh! Just remember, GOD created AIDS to kill gays! :grin:

11. Flag

Flag New Member

You cant offend god, cause there is no god

RedRepublic and (deleted member) like this.
  12. Think for myself

Think for myself Well-Known Member Past Donor

No way. Perhaps the best fighter currently ion his weight class, but ever seen what happens to boxers when they get into an MMA octagon?

That being said, who the heck cares what a guy that gets hit in the head for a living has to say about politics?

13. big daryle

big daryle New Member

oboobma himself is offensive to God and America.

14. Consmike

Consmike New Member Past Donor

So if people don't believe in gay marriage, they are now afraid of gays? What kind of wack left wing logic is that? oh wait....

15. Pollycy

Pollycy Well-Known Member

This is rich! Now the hyperlibs are talking to God! Oh, and "god" tells the hyperlibs that he tells "homophobes" to "go **** themselves.

Isn't it interesting that the same "god", Gaia, über-Alien, Mother Nature or whatever it is that the hyperlibs imagine that they are talking to, does not include homosexuality in any evolutionary aspect of life on this planet but rather merely sustains its existence as what it is: a disease that dies individually when the host carrier dies...

Isn't it just as interesting that every nation that embraces homosexuality as something that is "normal", and something not only tolerated as a manageable aberration but promoted with an exalted status in society eventually rots, declines, and falls!

16. hopeless_in_2012

hopeless_in_2012 New Member

I personally welcome your right to not believe in gay marriage. But for you and others to think that your opinions and beliefs should dictate what others do is just wrong. When religious beliefs and bigoted ways determine what rights certain groups of people have, we are all doomed.

17. Consmike

Homosexuality is abnormal. There is no question about it.

Now, that doesn't mean I am afraid of gays, hate gays, and all the other leftist liberal bs that they shove.

It just is what it is, and that is abnormal.

18. Consmike

What I believe is that government should not be involved in Marriage at all, what so ever.

If you love someone and want to form a union with them, you don't need the governments approval. This is where everyone gets it wrong.

Why do we even have deductions etc. for married couples? Why do we only hear about how gays don't get the same rights as per the tax code...what about single people who just don't want to get married. They are still good people and why are they taxed at a higher rate?

19. Joker

Joker Banned at Members Request Past Donor

Dying your hair green is abnormal. We should ban people with green hair from getting married because, if we don't, everybody else is going to want to dye their hair green, too.

20. hopeless_in_2012

hopeless_in_2012 New Member

Let me try and understand this, you believe...

1. The church should decide who gets married and who doesnt?
    2. Beiing married should afford you no legal rights, protections or deductions compared to two people dating?

I completely agree with #1 and think that if a gay couple finds a church or religion that will marry them, they should be able to. I do not think the government should ever be able to force a church to marry anyone or prevent them from marring anyone.
    #2 is a little tougher one to get behind. Married couples have many legal advantages with their partners that should be available to all couples if they choose to marry.

21. Consmike

Hair color doesn't define weather you can pro create normally.

I have said that marriage should not involve the government.

22. Consmike

What legal advantages? You marry someone because you love them, not because of the tax advantages, or whatever can come along with it.

This entire issue gets so blown out of proportion and made confusing for no reason.

23. Joker

Joker Banned at Members Request Past Donor

Neither does "abnormal".

Anyway, lots of hetersexual couples can't procreate normally, either. We should ban them from getting married, too.

24. MisLed

MisLed New Member

I don't think Obonehead's decision on homosexuality has changed. I think he's always been in favor of it. He was just claiming otherwise for political advantage. Having said that though, I don't believe he would have made his latest statement if it wasn't forced on him by Plugs Biden. I believe what we are seeing is Joe fighting for his political life. He wants to be VP for 4 more years IF Barrack is elected. He doesn't want to be replaced by Hitlery. He forced Barracks hand.

25. Consmike

The act of homosexuality is abnormal. That is all I am saying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.