Gays Don't Need "Hate Crime" Legislation, They Need the Second Amendment

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Blackrook, May 15, 2012.

1. Blackrook

Blackrook Banned

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Pistols
    While I oppose most gay issues, this is an issue I can totally get behind. Gays have the right to bear arms, just like the rest of us, and if anyone wants to "gay bash" they should expect a lethal response.

Gays don't need special laws that make "gay bashing" a crime that is more serious than simple assault. What gays need is to buy guns and learn how to use them. Hoping for justice AFTER you've had your face kicked in simply isn't good strategy.

The point here is that liberals want to take away our guns, and deprive us ALL of the right to defend ourselves from punks. In the UK, punks roam the streets assaulting random citizens and there is very little anyone can do about it because the British people are disarmed and the law actually punishes people who defend themselves.

As a straight man who weighs 250 pounds, I have little to fear from punks unless I go into the worst neighborhoods. But I think that maybe it is my duty as a citizen to arm myself so I can intervene if I see a punk picking on someone else. Whether that be an old lady, a disabled veteran, or a gay man, I don't care.

What say you?

2. Bow To The Robots

Bow To The Robots Banned at Members Request

Agree on all counts.

3. CKW

CKW Well-Known Member

Yep. Me too. I think having the ability to protect yourself is essential. Also---its so important to be a part of a gun club for practice and get comfortable with your gun. I'm not comfortable enough with mine to be any good in a life or death situation. I have been wanting to join one.

4. Blackrook

Blackrook Banned

My problem is that bullets are expensive and I don't have the cash to blow on target practice. But I read an advertisement for a gun that is good for practice because the ammo is cheap. Maybe I'll get one of those.

5. signcutter

signcutter New Member

You should look into a.22 caliber pistol that is a replica in form and function to your carry weapon, same safeties and weight. Use the cheap 22 ammo to develops proper trigger pull and sight alignment and breathing rhythm. There are a few models of pistols you can buy from big name manufactures that will convert from ..for example a .40 caliber pistol to a .22 caliber and back with a simple magazine and barrel switch. Good luck.

6. CKW

CKW Well-Known Member

I'm not an expert for goodness sake. But you ought to practice with the one you would have to use in a situation. They are so different in how they hold and the procedure needed to them them fire-ready.

7. Bow To The Robots

Bow To The Robots Banned at Members Request

KittyRifle.jpg

I've got just the ticket...

8. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

I say good post