Racist tensions have increased in the US since 2008

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Surfer Joe, May 19, 2012.

1. Surfer Joe

Surfer Joe Well-Known Member Past Donor

A lot of right-wingers are posting thread after thread these days about blacks committing crimes against whites.
    They scour local newspapers to find any incident that they can trot out as proof that the (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)s are running amok and it's all because Obama is egging them on to hate whitey.
    Their intention is to whip white voters into a frenzy of fear against Obama.
    They then turn around and accuse others of playing the race card and blame Obama for the upsurge in racist tensions in the US.
    Anyone with a lick of sense understands that the increase in racist tensions in the US is due to racist right-wingers being unable to deal with the changing demographics of the US, and the election of a black man as potus was an enraging reminder to them of their diminishing status.
    The following article sheds clear light on exactly who the racists are and where the racist tensions are coming from these days.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/militias-h...opulation-boom/story?id=16370136#.T7ftaY5hKXJ

raymondo and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

And just as many left-wingers are deflecting away from those stories.

Oh look, another one.

3. raymondo

raymondo Banned

So right , Surfer
    These are the new forms of Racist scum who are sponsored to invade Forums with their ignorance and prejudices .The Stormfront mentality and those who read publications like Drudge and foolishly do not understand the racist platforms of the filth owners
    It is doubly tragic because there are a lot of young boy contributors here who are inexperienced , not educated to a high standard , and gullible . Without guidance and training they imagine all that is published is fair and true .
    The ghouls who manipulate young gullible kids are people whom we should recognise , expose and expel from all places where decency still exists
    We know who they are here , and they are despicable and disgusting . Ill and warped .
    Well done for voicing your opinion and I stand with you without fear or reservation .

4. Not The Guardian

Not The Guardian Well-Known Member

Agreed! Further proof that the right wing is less educated than the intellectually superior left wing. They're against higher education, against public education, and against real authority figures.

They'd rather keep the dumb and gullible dumb and gullible.

5. Johnny-C

Johnny-C Well-Known Member

You and Surfer are correct.

As for the reprehensible and idiotic racists spewing lies and division here... they tend to ignore that they are creating the environment in which their children will have to live.

I've never seen people so miserable (for a lifetime), than those who do not know how to love and show compassion for their fellow human beings. Mr. Obama was as right as he could be, when he inferred that certain people when challenged with difficulty or change in this society... would cling to their concepts of 'religion' and "guns".

Racists have always come off as being the most afraid and weak people I've seen in my lifetime. Those who love and are consistently compassionate prove a kind of strength that helps/supports others in this world.

6. ConsAreVile

ConsAreVile Banned

I've only been on this forum a few days and I have to say I'm honestly kind of taken aback at how many people here are just flat out racist. I always liked debating politics but on this forum it's like opposing Obama and hating black people in general must be one in the same. I liked to joke that cons are all racist but on this forum it's not really a joke.

7. Johnny-C

In essence, the "Right" has become overly visceral in their approach to American society. They have effectively marginalized the core of the Republican Party; to be effective in the few years to come, they must come back more toward the "Center"... that is where most Americans reside.

8. Johnny-C

Please stick around; if you do, you'll begin to see people parrot virtually every point from Fox News (and similar sources)... but with an interestingly hateful 'spin'.

I use this place to alert myself (and others) to the literal mindsets many are harboring out there in our society.

9. Not The Guardian

Welcome! To quote an old British friend of mine..."Hang on, it's going to be a bumpy ride!"

10. Johnny-C

Sorry man, I can't agree with that.

I'm not a childish man, but I can see things plainly... often as a child could/would. When I step into this intellectual realm, regularly I see the racism dripping from the commentary expressed. It's plain enough, and the foolish racists DO NOT SEE how 'detectable' their racism is.

I just chuckle and learn from it all.

11. Johnny-C

I think that the value of what you share here, is most valuable for those who never or rarely log-in... but read the threads themselves.

I don't think I can force ANY racist to change their mindset... but I do enjoy the reality that those who pass through this website may gain a broader perspective of reality... than if none of the racism here was ever challenged.

12. flounder

flounder In Memoriam Past Donor

Personally I do not think throwing the word ''Racist'' around like confetti has helped much, but perhaps that's just me...

13. Johnny-C

There are MANY other words to describe hatred; still, racism is what it is and a lot of it is expressed in this forum.

14. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

I'm sure if Mitt Romney would get elected (which he will not) then all the nitwit racists will be more polite towards 'negroes' again.

15. Ernie_McCracken

Ernie_McCracken Banned at Members Request

I'd say people post these stories to show how they get censored by the national media. Seriously, how can anybody deny that it happens?

16. Jango

Jango New Member

In reality, this is just the continuation of a problem created long ago by men like our forefathers, and even before them. White. Logically, the situation will only esculate as the gap widens, because truthfully, the minority populations do reproduce more quickly, and often as a result of being in poverty, which is linked to being a minority, and in a white dominated country. Racism. Glad to know that as smart as some of us have been, we haven't figured out how to remove this ridiculous invention.

17. ConsAreVile

ConsAreVile Banned

I think it would calm things down just a tad, but only temporarily. The fact is that demographic trends suggest that inevitably non-whites will come to outnumber whites in America, and it is this reality that truly upsets the backwards racists who cannot accept that the world is changing.

18. ConsAreVile

ConsAreVile Banned

that was a pretty good post i gotta say

19. Brewskier

You will remember that Herman Cain was leading the polls up until the left attacked him with his "predatory black sexuality", as one liberal journalist said.

20. ConsAreVile

ConsAreVile Banned

Herman Cain was a great outlet for cons to express their discontent with Romney, no one actually believing he stood a chance at winning. Cain also fits the profile of a black politician that conservatives would find non-threatening. Like Allen West, who is known for his rancid hatred and vitriol against all opposition, Cain too is not known for his intellect or competence. Cain was an entertainment act for the right, and the right could not have imagined a more suitable role for the black man in the race but entertainment.

21. Brewskier

More evidence of the left's racism against blacks. Now they are just "entertainment".

It must drive you crazy that conservatives support men like Allen West, Clarence Thomas, Larry Elder, Herman Cain, and others. You have to paint a picture that these are "not real black men" in order to not violate your own ideology.

22. ConsAreVile

ConsAreVile Banned

Yeah, I didn't say any of that stuff. You made it up.

23. Frogger

Frogger Well-Known Member Past Donor

This thread consists of a bunch of liberal idiots patting each other on the back and saying, 'We are so good and those mean conservatives are so bad.'

Racism is bad whether it comes from the right or the left. Despite the rhetoric about white hate groups there have been no instances of groups of whites attacking random, lone blacks but there have been many cases of groups of blacks attacking random, lone whites and those attacks have increased since Barack Obama became president. Both the president and the attorney general see everything through the prism of racism. The president has injected himself on more than one occasion into incidents in which a black was perceived to be the victim and a white the perpetrator but has remained strangelyb silent in cases where the victims are white and the perpetrators black. Our Attorney General has even directed the justice department to not prosecute crimes in which the victims were white.

Yes, there is racism in the United States but since we elected Barack Obama the majority of that racism is coming from the black community.

Of course the usual pinheads will accuse me of racism because I dare mention the racism of a segment of the black population.

24. Not The Guardian

So quit whining and find one of the thousands of right winger posts on here where y'all participate in the act of "patting each other on the back".

25. flounder

flounder In Memoriam Past Donor

That's the problem, what many people see as hatred is not much more than political disagreement. Many people became new to the political scene when Obama became President, they really did not realize how often the two parties disagreed. Many took this almost immediately as racism, it wasn't, not for the most part, just politics.