Iran sends troops to Syria

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by GodTom, May 29, 2012.

1. GodTom

GodTom Well-Known Member Past Donor

a major war is brewing in the Mid East, and I hope it can be averted.

http://india.nydailynews.com/business/4f44a320d381dc42f1245d86345ecd98/iran-sends-troops-to-syria

2. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

3. GodTom

Sunnis don't like Shia very much. Especially aggressive ones.

4. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

The elites in charge want a major war in the middle east. They don't think how normal people think....

5. GodTom

Scary stuff

6. AestheticBrah

AestheticBrah New Member

It's only right for Syria to defend itself from armed groups of death squads rising hell in the nation. Of course, the dirty fingers of the C.I.A, SIS [MI6], highly likely MOSSAD, Saudi and Qatari intelligence forces are deep in the pie of Syria. Iran sending troops to help Assad will help bolster Syria's defense from an enemy backed by shadow governments and organisations. How else are they equipped with state of the art, military grade weapons and anti-aircraft weaponry? including IMI Uzi's which are signature MOSSAD. Of course, turkey is complacent as these weapons and fighters are being shipped through Turkey.

CIA - MI6 - Syria "uprising"

I say, more support should be for Al-Assad's regime.

7. GodTom

Why do you hate democracy and the right for Arabs to govern themselves?

8. AestheticBrah

AestheticBrah New Member

lolwut? I hate the fact the west wants to intervene in EVERY middle eastern country. so they can install pro-western governments that will be friendly to their oil and banking interests. That's what I hate. mate, you're totally clueless if you think what happened in Libya or is happening in Syria has anything to do with "democracy". LMAO. By our very intervention and subsequent empowering of a pro-US leadership, we defy and eradicate the very notion of self-governance.

Enlighten yourself to what is known as Regime change. Syria is allied with Russia and Iran. the USA wants to topple Iran, and they know they can significantly weaken Iran by toppling Syria. This is regime change that has been on the cards for the same reason since 1957.

Just like the CIA toppled the civilian elected democratic Iranian government in Operation AJAX back in 1953 to install a pro-US despotic leader. This was done because of the nationalization of BP oil in Iran. NOTHING TO DO WITH DEMOCRACY PEOPLE!! WAKE THE (*)(*)(*)(*) UP!!

9. GodTom

How can you call America the imperialists when it'e the Iranians that are going into Syria.

10. AestheticBrah

AestheticBrah New Member

Are you for real? okay, I'll explain things more slowly because you clearly do not get it!

The Syrian "uprising" is regime change. planned, sponsored and carried out by shadow governments. CIA, MI6 etc. This has nothing to do with revolution or democracy. And everything to do with Geo-political and strategic purposes. The CIA, M16, Qatari and Saudi intelligence are augmenting the tension in the country to destabilize it so there will be international intervention and a government overthrow. A pro-western "leader" will then be installed. This will be a leader friendly to the US interests in the mid east.

Syria is allied with Russia and Iran, the US doesn't appreciate this allegiance and will much prefer this alliance didn't exist. In 1957 the UK and US plotted to overthrow the Syrian government with the use of CIA, MI6 [SIS] operating within the country, arming a "Free Syrian committee" and "staging" attacks to augment the terror. in 2003, these joint US-UK intelligence operations documents were found/released/leaked. Look at what is happening in the country today!

Iran is sending troops to help Assad's government fight against these CIA, M16 and possibly MOSSAD death squads that aim to overthrow the government. Iran is ALLIED with Syria and are not trying to occupy Syria. try and comprehend the situation.

Remember history, the CIA overthrew the Iranian government in 1953 because of the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company being nationalized. Nothing to do with self-governance or democracy then, nothing to do with it NOW.

11. GodTom

Assad doesn't believe america is attacking him why do you think that?

12. AestheticBrah

AestheticBrah New Member

Dear God almighty help me.

History will show I tried to explain this simple issue to GodTom, but one can never plan for such mental thickness and barrier.

Honestly, I'm tired. I can't keep at it. so here you go, do some research.

CIA - MI6 - Syria - 1957 staged overthrow, similar to today

1953 overthrow Iranian government - Similar to Libya and Syria today

What I'm saying is covert operations are taking place within Syria to overthrow it, so we can install a Pro-US leadership. friendly to US interests, pipelines, oil and banking interests.

13. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

Iran has long been a political target which is why we have military presence on both sides of it's borders. I'm not saying this even will be the catalyst, but for the past decade there has been a steady building of an argument trying to justify military intercourse with Iran.

14. GodTom

I'm sorry I can't take counterpsyops.com a reputable source. Are you saying America and the British are working against Assad right now?

15. Beevee

Beevee Well-Known Member Past Donor

It's interesting to note that VEVAK finds it necessary to educate the American populas by way of a forum. Your post may well have a lot of truth in it, but convincing the non-convincible is a waste of your resources.

16. AestheticBrah

AestheticBrah New Member

Ok.

How about this source?

or this one?, if you're expecting me to provide a FOX news article, let me put you out of your misery now, that's not quite going to happen...

YES. in a nutshell. through their intelligence agencies of course, they can't be seen to be doing it overtly, so they do it covertly.

17. GodTom

Sigh... You do know it's 2012 right?

Are you implying that since, they had a plan in the past, it's happening currently.

18. WanRen

WanRen New Member Past Donor

19. AestheticBrah

AestheticBrah New Member

[​IMG]

Believe what you have been conditioned to believe, this has been a fantastic waste of my time.

History will show I tried.

Have a good day bro.

20. GodTom

Obama wouldn't do that to Syria...

21. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

I serioulsy doubt that these accusations are true re: KSA, Qatr and the US..

What would be the purpose? What is there to gain.. NOTHING.

22. Jango

Jango New Member

Jeez. This is not slowing down at all.

And LOL at denialists.

23. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

Assad gets the best support he ever imagined he'll get - silence

Everyone would prefer if Assad stays in power, even to his enemies he is "a devil we know", but the bodied pile up and soon cannot be ignored, the great democracy of the world will need to change its slogan it it does, so will the European powers, how else will they excuse their next interference? interests? god forbid....

I dont belive anyone found an UZI at the rebals, it old and obseleate , Israeli army doesnt use it for decades, we use m16 and Tavor

24. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

The Lee-Enfield .303, an ancient bolt-action rifle, is still in use all over the world simply because it is a superb weapon...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee-Enfield#The_Lee-Enfield_in_military.2Fpolice_use_today

25. AestheticBrah

AestheticBrah New Member

The purpose?
    Obviously, to overthrow the pro-Iranian, pro-Russian Syrian government. Syria is the only Arab country allied with Iran. The end goal is regime change in Iran and getting Syria to fall, would bolster this goal. The west is obviously not happy with this alliance between Syria and Iran. And the fact that Hezbollah receives political and financial support from Iran and Syria.

Can you now see why Syria falling is beneficial to the west?

What is there to gain?
    Destabilization of Iran by removing its biggest Arab ally and installing a pro-US stooge/shill/puppet. Ending the political support for Israels enemies by Syria.

Next time engage your cognitive abilities a little more.