Only in the Obama White House...

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Smartmouthwoman, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Smartmouthwoman

Smartmouthwoman Bless your heart Past Donor

Here we go, folks. More proof Barack Obama has lowered the standards of our great nation to the point we now compete with Barnum & Bailey for running the biggest show on earth.

[video=youtube;gaQ-e-It0kM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gaQ-e-It0kM#![/video]

A transgender man made a bold move on Friday during an extravagant White House reception in honor of LGBT Pride Month: he dropped down on one knee and proposed to his partner.

Scout, whose full name is legally one word, popped the question to Liz Margolies just minutes after President Barack Obama addressed the guests, many of whom are leaders in the LGBT community…

[​IMG]
    I can tell

Has there ever been a more inclusive White House than the one Big Guy has built? :buggered:

2. Zosiasmom

Zosiasmom New Member Past Donor

Yeh...I don't see the big deal here. It's not like staging a coup in the Middle East.

3. Think for myself

Think for myself Well-Known Member Past Donor

Not sure how this has anything to do with the president, nor am I sure how marriage has lowered anyone's standards as you claim.

That being said, if two people want to get married, what does it matter to you? It does not affect your life in the least bit.

daddyofall and (deleted member) like this.
  4. 3link

3link Well-Known Member Past Donor

Omg what a fascist

5. Kranes56

Kranes56 Banned

Congrats to them.

And what's lowered? We allow people to visit the White House, and tour inside of it.

6. Mayerling

Mayerling Well-Known Member

Soooo exactly what is the problem?

7. sec

sec Well-Known Member

since this is foreign to me, why did the woman who is dressed like a man feel compelled to drop to one knee? I thought it was about 2 women being together and not 1 playing the male role?

8. Smartmouthwoman

Don't try to figure it out, sec... it'll just make you crazy.

Here, have a cookie... like the ones the WH chef prepared for Barack's 'special' party.

[​IMG]

(Can we say 'pander?')

9. Kranes56

Kranes56 Banned

Well, he wanted to propose to his partner to marry him. Well so I'm guessing.

10. The Mello Guy

The Mello Guy Well-Known Member

it telegraphs your move, so is she suddenly looks horrified you can just pretend youre tying your shoe

11. Smartmouthwoman

HuffPo's version:

Margolies, who is executive director of the National LGBT Cancer Network, said she has long been opposed to the institution of marriage. She even sent Scout an article recently about a failed marriage between two turtles.

"Did you hear about the turtles that divorced after 115 years?" she asked.

"She's like, 'You see? It doesn't work,'' Scout interrupted. "I'm like, 'Screw that.'"

Because of Margolies' beliefs, she didn't respond immediately after Scout proposed. Several seconds passed as at least a dozen people gathered and began snapping pictures. Scout said it felt like "about 19 years" passed in those seconds.

"She is crickets. Crickets, crickets," he said. "She's backing away from me. Meanwhile, I’m now on my knee scooting. I said, 'You're amazing. I love you.'"

"All I'm [thinking] is, 'Oh (*)(*)(*)(*), he's on his knee,'" Margolies replied. "But, I said yes."

Scout, the director of Network for LGBT Health Equity at The Fenway Institute, lives in Rhode Island. Margolies lives in New York City. Since Scout is legally male, their marriage would be recognized just like any other heterosexual marriage. As Scout pointed out, "Gay marriage laws don't stop us, they just impact all the people we love and obviously leave us a little chary about the institution in general."

Looks like Jane Hathaway popping the question to Jane Hathaway to me.

Bless their hearts... I'm happy for both of them. Whatever gender they may be.

12. TheHat

TheHat Well-Known Member

Our country is turning into a nation of lepers and heathens.

How did we get to this point?

It's just mentally and morally sick, this nation of ours.

13. Kranes56

Kranes56 Banned

Yes because people proposing on one knee is just morally sickening.

14. TheHat

TheHat Well-Known Member

It is when one doesn't even know if the other is a man or a woman and the other is just as mentally retarded.

What is worse, is that people think this is great and just fantastically normally. We have lost all sense of dignity and self respect. And no, this one incident wasn't the breaking point. The breaking point was the loss of the nuclear family through liberal social policy and social engineering. Be proud to be the guinea pigs in these social experiments!

15. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

At least they can't reproduce. Natural selection runs contrary to their lifestyle.

16. Kranes56

Kranes56 Banned

And what did this "social engineering" prove? It proved love. It proved that we can love. Two people, willing and can give consent, are able to marry, and have it treated as something normal. This isn't social engineering, it's just going back to our natural instincts.

17. Kranes56

Kranes56 Banned

But if that was the case, don't you think we would have gotten rid of that trait by now?

18. TheHat

TheHat Well-Known Member

True but this brings about even more retardedness. See, since they can't reproduce, we will grant the the ability to adopt kids and totally (*)(*)(*)(*) them up too!

It's one mental disorder leading to a whole batch of other mental disorders. This is how you break down a society. Turn the family into a circus. Once the family goes, you got nothing but vipers and buzzards waiting in the wings to finish it off.

19. Kranes56

Kranes56 Banned

And I care because?

20. TheHat

TheHat Well-Known Member

Spoken like a true hippie.

Natural instinct?....lmao! Natural instinct doesn't turn a man into a woman bro. That is a mental disorder.

It is not natural for a man to think he is a woman. That is called retarding nature. There is nothing further from natural instinct.....lol. But this is what I am talking about. People stating things that make no sense, retarding and twisting words to beneefit their own sick perversions.

There is nothing normal here. It's sick and gross.

21. TheHat

TheHat Well-Known Member

You make my point and don't even realize it....lol.

22. Kranes56

Kranes56 Banned

Why don't you explain it then?

23. Kranes56

Kranes56 Banned

I'll take that as a compliment.

Not what I was talking about.

I don't know why you think I'm talking about transgenderism, but I'm not. I'm talking about the idea that two people consenting should have the right to marry if they want to. It's simple love.

Yes, because I'm sure the people at this meeting don't breath, eat, or do anything remotley human.

24. DBM aka FDS

DBM aka FDS Well-Known Member

I would give you The Most Retarded Post of the Day!!! But, this post here isn’t retarded though… It’s just down right hatred… I would call it idiotic, and will, because it is… Did you know there is a LGBT month celebrated by the Gov’t and “ALL” organizations? It’s been around for over 10 years… So, for his eight years in office, Bush also had LGBT crap going on at the White House as did every Gov’t agency….

Yep – your post is idiotic because I do think you knew that and are posting this out of hatred. But, if you didn’t know this, by all means, post back saying, “I had no clue about LGBT Month” and I will be more than happy to honor you with the Most Retarded Post of the Day!

25. Talon

Talon Well-Known Member Past Donor

Don't touch him, Barry!!!

Somebody get Secret Service in there with a fire extinguisher!!! :lol: