Mass Murderer Obama orders more drone attacks against civilains.

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by 9/11 was an inside job, Jun 28, 2012.

1. 9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job Well-Known Member

I know,I mispelled civilians but i cant go back and change it.anyways-

As you can see from the article below,former President Carter even condemns the actions of both The Obama AND Bush administrations. when are the sheople going to wake up that nothing will change unless Paul gets elected.

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=106

Also this is also an interesting tidbit from a book on both administrations from a book I just got done reading called HELL NO,your right to dissent in twenty first century america.

The first paragrah says it all by reading-"Terrorism" is a word that has been used repeatedly by the executive branch since 9/11 to provide a rational for going to war;unlawfully wiretapping,indefinetely detaining,and torturing people;and cracking down on protest and dissent in violation of the U.S. Constitution and international law.The executive branch of the government-and I am sad to say this includes both the Bush and the Obama administrations when it comes to most of these issues-has ushered in a new era of repression,enabling law enforcement agencies to abuse their powers by targeting,detaining,and silencing political activists.However,the current national security state has a cherished and enduring ally:the collective,overpowering fear of violent terrorism and the desire for the government to keep us safe.

2. AestheticBrah

AestheticBrah New Member

The National Security State always needs an enemy to use as an excuse to strip the rights of the public further and further. Al Qaeda is the current bogeyman for the National Security State. Previously it was the threat of communism. To be fair, even thought communism was a ploy to create the National security state and empower the CIA and NSA - It certainly was a far more credible threat to the USA than al-Qaeda ever was or ever will be. The threat of communism was the pretext used to overthrow democratically elected governments in Iran, Guatemala and other such regimes such as Nicaragua and Vietnam etc. When in reality it was US financial interests that led to those interventions...

Ever since the National Security Act was signed, the United States has been run by a shadow or secret government that are far more interested in keeping their activities secret, while scaring the public with bogeymen. Additionally, it has provided a suitable reason for the wheels of the Industrial Military complex to keep turning. Al-Qaeda serves its purpose so well, it provides a reason for the mindless delinquent US population to give up their rights, but more importantly it provides a valid excuse to launch foreign wars - which to a large extent are just profit making endeavors.

Now the US has a president with a personal hit list, striking off targets as he blows them to bits. A country founded on due process and "innocent until proven guilty", is now judge, jury and executioner in the middle east. Just reckless blowing up of innocent children, women and men...how sad. All while repeating the same mantra "War on Terror" to the brainless public...and guess what, they buy it.

3. Mandrake

Mandrake New Member

Bully for Obie, maybe they will learn how to be human and behave one of these years, but I don't count on it. Nobody ever accused those primitives of being intelligent.

Capably murderous, but never intelligent except on an apelike level.

4. Mandrake

Mandrake New Member

Amusingly, one of those things built a flying machine all on their own. They crashed quite a bit, but encouragingly, it figured out the rudiments of heavier than air flight this year.

5. 9/11 was an inside job

6. Mandrake

Mandrake New Member

Oh well, I guess you nut jobs are SOL. eh?:)

How do you feel about President Romney getting his nut on and expanding the bombings and wars a bit?

7. SiliconMagician

SiliconMagician Banned

Are you claiming that violent jihadist extremism doesn't exist or isn't a danger at all?

8. 9/11 was an inside job

as usual,nice dodge.thats all you ever do in your posts,dodge the facts.

9. Serfin' USA

Serfin' USA Well-Known Member

I agree, but try telling certain people here that the Soviets were a valid threat. Quite a few revisionists don't even acknowledge it.

10. AestheticBrah

AestheticBrah New Member

Without a shadow of a doubt, the communist threat was far more real to the people of the west, particularly the American people than men on donkeys supposedly hiding in caves...because of which we're all supposed to be treated as criminals, give up our rights and subject ourselves to being fingered and molested by airport "security"

That said, a lot of the communist threat was used as a pretext to invade and intervene in other countries. Nicaragua, Guatemala etc. But the threat of communism was certainly commendable and credible. I'd be worried if Cuba was under communist control too. I think everyone in the presidents shoes would have been...

11. 9/11 was an inside job

I didnt think it was possible for anybody to be worse than Bushwacker,but Obama is.

12. SiliconMagician

SiliconMagician Banned

You're just another complacent fool desperate to return to the days of pre 9/11 thinking. The fact is if you leave those ppl alone in their caves long enough they come out of the caves and get on planes and come over here and attack us. Or they attack us in other countries that are allied to us.

You complain about interventionism as if the USA can afford to let its enemies skulk about in the shadows doing WTF they want and only react once they do something. I prefer PREVENTING the something from happening in the first place.

13. IndieVisible

IndieVisible New Member

I'm not a fan of war and killing or being the world police. However Obama made it clear when he was still running for President that he would continue the drone strikes. It was repeated in his debates with McCain who opposed them. So we knew what we were getting and he has been consistent with what he said. That being said, drone attacks are the safest way for every one, less any mishaps and mistakes. As for Carter, I think he's still a little sore about how he left office. Even Democrats have trouble warming up to him.

14. Serfin' USA

I'm not exactly losing sleep over the results of these drone attacks, but honestly, the Taliban isn't a serious threat to us. They'll surely kill a lot of locals in their raids, but they wouldn't come all the way here just to attack us.

And even if they did, it's much easier to improve domestic security than to attempt to weed out every nutjob in a cave.

15. stjames1_53

stjames1_53 Banned

Heck, I"m disappointed. I thought maybe this thread would be about increasing drone surveilance over US cities and countryside...oh well.....I'll just wait and see what developes in this thread.....

16. Angedras

Angedras New Member

Shhhhhh, quiet St.J.............. that's supposed to be a secret.

;)

17. stjames1_53

stjames1_53 Banned

lmmfao okie dokie :whisper:

18. Abu Sina

Abu Sina New Member

wasn't he that guy who was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize before he was even sworn in....

19. happy fun dude

happy fun dude New Member

Arab terrorists are NOT a threat to domestic CONUS.. They never have been and never will be. That's why those who like to exaggerate the threat ALWAYS go back to the same thing. 9/11. Because there is nothing else. The '93 attack against WTC and that's it.

9/11 did not happen because the Arab terrorists are so dangerous. Rather it happened for one reason and one reason only. Because the Americans were SO STUPID, that with decades of plane hijacking history, they were STILL allowing people to bring weapons onto planes. The FAA identified the problem of people being able to bring weapons onto planes, but did NOTHING to stop it.

So 9/11 happened. But that's corrected now.. Now you've got the TSA giving Granny a full cavity search. So don't worry.

Keep your planes secure, your nuclear reactors secure, and maintain law and order on your streets. Provoking the world by attacking everybody will just make the problem worse.

Your black and Latino street gangs kill WAY MORE innocent Americans in the United States than the Arab terrorists ever even dreamed of. They take over entire communities and degrade them into what essentially amounts to ruins. Then move onto neighboring communities.

Your enemies are right there in front of your nose and killing your countrymen on a daily basis and you do little about it.

20. Serfin' USA

While I agree with you on the focus of domestic security over interventionism, most evidence suggests that 9/11 had more to do with the use of boxcutters and fake bombs.

Certain sharp objects were allowed on planes before 9/11, but getting an actual "weapon" on a plane has never been easy.

The bomb used on Flight 93 was apparently fake. The terrorists used modeling clay and wires to create something that was convincing enough as a bomb to intimidate the passengers. By the time people started doubting its authenticity, it was too late.

21. 9/11 was an inside job

as always,the truth scares you and all you can do is fling crap in defeat with pathetic posts like this dodging the facts presented as always,congrats for showing your true agenda here at this site.:thumbsup::mrgreen:

22. 9/11 was an inside job

thats grasping at straws.Obama said he would end the war,all he has done is expand what Bushwacker got started.You forgot to include as well that Obama conveintly left out that he was going to murder millions of innocent women and children in the process to fulfill the establishments agenda of a new world order.

yep,yep and yep.The establishment painted him with his propaganda slogan -we are change as another Mlk when is 180 degrees different than him more like Bushwacker than MLK.lol. the establishement that put him in office already was gettign their propaganda machine going that he was the saviour of the world and the majority of the blacks in chicago and everywhere else bought into his lies hook,line and sinker.

I got a lot of brainwashed blacks where i work matter of fact that cant look past his color who sadly,STILL cant get past his color and think he is another marlin Luther King.sad but true.

23. 9/11 was an inside job

as always,he gets his arse handed to him on a platter.lol.amazing how he always embarrasses himself in his posts constantly and always comes back for more.lol.

Yeah our government is looking out for us allright,thats why they allow all these illegal immigrants to come into our country all the time and steal our jobs away from us because they will work for peanuts.congress is not corrupt,they are all honest good people looking out for our best interests according to him but these arabs are evil people who hate us.comedy gold from him as always.:D

24. SiliconMagician

SiliconMagician Banned

LMAO. In one page this entire thread has been reduced to conspiracy theory. "Killed millions of women and children"? for the new world order?

Whatever. If the host government says its okay, why shouldn't we take out common theats?

Like anyone cares if some Yemeni terrorist gets whacked without trial?

25. 9/11 was an inside job

translation-I cant debunk any information in here so i can only make pathetic posts like this slinging crap in defeat cause the truth scares me so I ignore EVERYTHING mentioned all the time and wont address anything cause the truth scares me.I love to embarrass myself all the time so i keep comibng back making one pathetic post after another refusing to address any of the facts brought up in your first post.