Undercover sting: Late-term abortionist offers 28-week abortion for $10k....

Discussion in 'Abortion' started by TheHat, Jul 12, 2012.

1. TheHat

TheHat Well-Known Member

But, but Roe v Wade says you can't do them this late!!! Only a fool thinks Roe is viable anymore.

Want to abort your kid? If your hubby is in jail, that is a hardship on you, so you can abort....lol. But hey, these guys are all about the "woman's health" right? I don't think anything is further from the truth. $10K for an abortion, and people want to claim they can't afford a child...lol. If that is the case where did you get $10K from to kill your kid? Excuses, excuses, excuses.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/...rtionist-offers-28-week-abortion-for-10k-make

Oh and go ahead and (*)(*)(*)(*) and moan about my source, I know you want to.

2. Pasithea

Pasithea Banned at Members Request Past Donor

Ok.

"Oh my gooooooood, your source totally blows. Its like all biased n' pro-life n' shiz. You totallay need to find this in some other credible news source yo!"

No but seriously Hat, yes late term abortions do in fact happen both legally and illegally. This is not something I will deny and I hope nobody else will. There are documented cases and they do happen. When they happen illegally the people doing them are often caught and fined or locked up for their actions. It looks like this James Pendergraft was fined an incredible amount of money last year for doing the very same thing he is now, according to your lifenews sources (because I cant find this story anywhere else I have to take their word for it). And now he is caught again and hopefully he will be locked away this time.

The thing you need to remember is that crime happens. Yes, things like this are going to happen whether abortion is legal or not. But the fact remains that the majority of abortions do occur in the first trimester. Why is it that lifers continue to constantly focus their attentions on late term abortions when those are in smaller percent compared to the entire abortion spectrum of 'when a woman chooses to abort'? Is there something particularly horrible about a woman terminating her pregnancy that late for non-medical reasons that is not as horrible as her terminating earlier in the pregnancy for the same non-medical reasons? Is all abortion equally evil in your eyes or not? Why not focus on the ones that are happening the most, every single day!

Perhaps you can enlighten me, at the very least on your thoughts on each gestational period of when abortions occur and which ones are worse in your opinion. I would appreciate it!

3. Makedde

Makedde New Member Past Donor

Your link just takes me to a video, not an article.

4. Pasithea

If you scroll down a bit the article is under it Mak. =)

5. Makedde

Makedde New Member Past Donor

Oh, there it is. The video was in the way the first time.

Hmm...pro life activist, eh? Wanna bet it was that Lila Rose? If I don't hear anything about this via another source, I will put it down to pro life propaganda.

6. Pasithea

I actually tried to find more information about James Pendergraft but couldn't find any other sources aside from what is on pro-life websites. I mean even that guy and his wife who ran that illegal so-called 'abortion clinic' where they were delivering live babies and then murdering them had a wiki article. But not this guy and he is accused of doing the same thing the first time around. I don't know where to find any other sources about him and his organization. Only pro-life websites mention him. But you'd think since he's done this before and is caught again according to them this would be in the news or something. But it doesn't seem that way. I got nothin'...

Makedde and (deleted member) like this.
  7. Junkieturtle

Junkieturtle Well-Known Member Donor

Oh my god.

Someone broke the law?

Ban everything. BAN IT NOW!

This is the reason we can't have nice things....

8. OKgrannie

OKgrannie Well-Known Member Past Donor

Roe vs. Wade doesn't say that. RvW simply says that states MAY, if they so choose, ban late-term abortions, and while most states have done so, RvW doesn't require it.