FBI Report: No Evidence that George Zimmerman is Racist!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by northwinds, Jul 12, 2012.

1. northwinds

northwinds Well-Known Member Past Donor

Not that it makes any difference as to whether he killed the child in self-defense or not......but the Feds have concluded that GZ is not a racisssssss:

http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-report-no-evidence-george-zimmerman-racist-184529121.html?_esi=1

Now that GZ has been given the Federal Government Mind Control Stamp of Approval can we just move on here? Big Al and Jesse be moving on the FBI building tomorrow with candle light vigils and protests over this outrageous conclusion....how will they make money? So the "White Hispanic" didn't hate the "African American".......can we just get down to the facts now......Trayvon attacked GZ and GZ killed him in self-defense.....thanks and have a nice day.

2. Pred

Pred Well-Known Member

Whoops, there goes the only card they had left. No past history of racism. Not a person coming forward claiming he was a nut. Uh oh. Whats left? Zimmerman purposely got into a fight with the kid, allowed himself to get beaten for a while, planning all along to pull his gun out at the last moment and shoot before any cops happened to arrive at the scene. He also planned on no one walking by or looking out a window or videotaping the whole thing with their Iphone. The guys a complete genius to premeditate this whole thing and it turned out almost perfect...gun ballistics and everything. He must have known exactly where Trayvon would be as well, since if you're going to plan something out this elaborate, you'd have to know the perfect time and place to do it, making sure there were no witnesses, it was dark enough, your victim was wearing a hoodie, so you had motivation and the kid had a questionable past. Sheer genius =)

3. theunbubba

theunbubba Well-Known Member Past Donor

Don't forget that the FBI is in the Homeland Security department now under Barack Obama via Janet Reno. The only thing they said about the guy was that he may have had a bit of a hero complex. What ~30 something guy with a family doesn't?
    No second degree murder for the race baiting crowd!

4. The Wyrd of Gawd

The Wyrd of Gawd Well-Known Member

Is Z still alive?

5. GeddonM3

GeddonM3 Well-Known Member

so??? your point? or what are you saying if you kill a black you must die???

6. The Wyrd of Gawd

Are you saying that if you kill a black you should get a ticket tape parade and the keys to the city?

7. GeddonM3

who the hell said that??? vyou were the one who asked the dumb ass question so please explain why you asked it.

8. IndieVisible

IndieVisible New Member

I don't believe Zimmerman was a racist either. However after reading about his earlier job he does seem appear to be a equal opportunity bully.

9. GeddonM3

do you know he came to the defense of a homeless black man after he was beaten??? handed out flyers about it in support of that man and everything. sounds like he was a straight arrow, but possibly took rambo movies too seriously.

10. liberalminority

liberalminority Well-Known Member

White hispanics seem to stick together, zimmerman was racist and killed this poor black boy. He has to get the death penalty.

11. IndieVisible

IndieVisible New Member

What? Bullies can't do good things too? Even Hitler did wonderful things as well as monstrous things. I'm sure Zimmerman was no Hilter and prolly pretty much a decent guy, but he does have a history of being a bully too.

12. The Wyrd of Gawd

According to this article Z has received thousands of death threats.

-George Zimmerman in safe house after receiving thousands of death threats
    http://www.examiner.com/article/geo...se-after-receiving-thousands-of-death-threats

So if that's the case why is he still alive? Maybe someone is trying to make him out to be the victim by saying that thousands of people are out to get him.

13. GeddonM3

well you got one thing right, hispanics for the most part do stick together. the rest of your post though, just as idiotic as everything else you put on here lol.

14. GeddonM3

he's not the bully you probably want to make him out to be, and obviously he is not the racist twit liberals wish he was. and to bring Hitler into this, really lol?

15. GeddonM3

because liberals are just a bunch of (*)(*)(*)(*) talkers basically. even a $10,000 reward from the black panthers to take him out wasnt enough.

but again, george Zimmerman is alive, so whats your point???

16. liberalminority

liberalminority Well-Known Member

He's going to prison or they will be RODNEY KING riots in florida this time, it looks like that what everyone is preparing for.

17. GeddonM3

then there will be alot more black people shot in self defense lol, go for it.

18. doombug

doombug Well-Known Member

Godwin's law: sooner or later the Nazi's show up.

It is clear there is nothing that shows GZ as guilty of M2 so the level of desperation rises and the comparison of hitler comes out. GZ has gone from being a racist to a sociopath and now a bully. None of which have any proof to back them up.

19. doombug

I'm sure there will be people ready to Stand Their Ground.

20. GeddonM3

oh im sure there will be more attempts to try and hurt this guys image, the left has been lying since the case broke out to the nation. their desperation is hilarious.

21. doombug

I noticed the FBI report stated Serino was pressured to charge Zimmerman. That explains alot. Here is a quote from an article that speaks for itself:

Source: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/12/2892510/more-evidence-released-in-zimmerman.html

The FBI report also states that Officer Barnes is a friend of Tracy Martin. Isn't that interesting....

22. IndieVisible

IndieVisible New Member

I'm just bringing in my observations from all the stories I've read. Some one commented he did nice things and that's why I brought Hitle up, nice things is some thing any one can do. As I said I do not believe he is a racist, but certainly has had some issues bullying co-workers in his last job. Some in fact called him a (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*). I wish things turned out differently. He will have his day in court, and will probably be cleared eventually.

23. doombug

But if you think about it do you know many people who would be loved by everyone? Not to mention who knows if any of these people are telling the truth or just want 15 minutes of fame. After reading the FBI reports it seems more people had a favorable view of GZ than didn't. That seems normal. Not everyone likes everyone. I had a black female neighbor once who I just didn't get along with. She could claim I didn't like her because of her race but that isn't true. I didn't like her because she was a b!tch.

24. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

So Zimmerman got the NBPP to issue a bounty on him? Zimmerman got Spike Lee to tweet what he thought was his address? Even you are better then this.

25. jackdog

jackdog Well-Known Member

I think Jesse is more worried about his mental health than he is Zimmerman, I am sure Big Al will make up for his absence though