Reasons why you are a fool if you vote for Obama or Romney.

Discussion in 'Elections & Campaigns' started by 9/11 was an inside job, Jul 28, 2012.

1. 9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job Well-Known Member

Besides the reason I have given HUNDREDS of times here that the romney apologists blatantly ignore every single time that Romney like Obama,is backed by the zionists and goldman sachs there to to serve wall street and them instead of us here are other very good reasons that will go ignored I know that you are a complete fool if you vote for romney or obama instead of paul or Johnson.Lets statr with Obama.

http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama.html

Think Romney will be any better? Here is proof you are an idiot if you think that and why you are if you vote for him as well.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/ar...mitt-romney-is-a-vote-for-the-new-world-order

when will the brainwashed blind american sheople wake up?:D

2. 9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job Well-Known Member

I love it.70 views and NOBODY has attempted to debunk these facts.They know they cant so they are avoiding the thread hoping it will die.:-D:mrgreen:

3. NetworkCitizen

NetworkCitizen New Member

Unfortunately, the fools are in great abundance. I've basically given up on the idea that a President will ever be elected from beyond the choices stamped and approved by the elitist establishment.

4. caul

caul New Member

not voting won't stop either of them from winning

5. tkolter

tkolter Well-Known Member

For the religious folks that do believe the NWO leads to the Antichrist and End Times wouldn't voting against either leader violate the will of god in that is what he is wanting to happen?

6. homerjay_s

homerjay_s New Member

I wouldn't go so far as saying that anyone that believes that there is a difference between Obama and Romney are fools. I would suggest that most people are simply ignorant of the situation and are far too invested in the false choice to which they have adhered to consider it's wrong minded.

7. Zosiasmom

Zosiasmom New Member Past Donor

You realize that there are several foreign born citizens on this site posting...how do you know English is not his second language and you are being overly smarmy with the commenting?

mikezila and (deleted member) like this.
  8. Zosiasmom

Zosiasmom New Member Past Donor

That would be "no" as it also says that if the people of God come together and become humble God will intervene and heal all the lands.

Regardless, the fight is against tyranny at the hands of globalist corporatists. People choosing to vote for immoral people should just be honest with themselves about the fact that they are no heroes. I'm sick of this "lesser of two evils" bit. There are three people in this election and they do have a choice. If everyone who knew their candidate was a liar picked a vote for a third party we could shock the system and bring about some real change.

9. Anikdote

Anikdote Well-Known Member

Both support NDAA. Do you need any more information?

10. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

I think they will only wake up when the food stops. until then they're like chickens

11. homerjay_s

homerjay_s New Member

The food won't stop. The powers that be have us where they want us, fat, ignorant, and dependant, yet very productive in our consumer lifestyle. They aren't going to do anything to drive us to revolt.

12. Anti-NWO

Anti-NWO New Member

To me its amazing how people still buy into the "left vs right" dialectic baloney. To watch "conservatives" cheering for Bush or Romney and to watch "liberals" cheering for Obama or Clinton it's like watching the Planet of the Apes.

13. Maximatic

Maximatic Well-Known Member

People who frequent threads about gay marriage and global warming don't usually comment on threads like this. They only talk about things talked about on TV. They think people are crazy if they believe things not taught on television.

Watch, I'll start a thread and ask them if they're brainwashed, and they'll just ignore it.

14. Maximatic

15. Anti-NWO

Anti-NWO New Member

They will, and when you revolt you will most likely be playing right into their game. BTW...the guy on your avatar was part of the conspiracy contrary to what many others think and your "constitutional democracy with a republican form of representative government based on secular human ideals of individual liberty and freedom" is nothing but a trojan-horse created by the conspiracy (it started with the American and French Revolutions).

16. homerjay_s

homerjay_s New Member

You really can't blame them. At the end of the day they are really just seeking validation for their moral convictions and are finding a readily available source to confirm that they are right and the other side is wrong. Sure, most of the people that support either party have far more in common with each other than they do with the corporate oligarchs that control their chosen caricature ideal party, but they aren't really ever given a chance to consider that. They're bombarded with so much division and distraction that they can't even fathom that the world presented to them isn't really representative of reality.

17. montra

montra New Member

Opression has few checks and balances. In my view it will eventually devolve into martial law and riots. It's just a question of how long it will take. I think they know this and are preparing.

18. homerjay_s

homerjay_s New Member

It started far earlier than the French and American Revolutions. The ideals of individual freedom and liberty are not in and if themselves bad ideals simply because the powers that be used them to gain adherence to a system that slanted the tables in their favor.

I'm curious as to how General Butler was part of the conspiracy. He brought the "business plot" to light and wrote a book detailing how war is used for the purpose of gaining access to markets, externalizing costs to taxpayers, and providing lucrative contracts to big business. Please elaborate.

19. homerjay_s

homerjay_s New Member

What is going to cause these riots that are expected to result in martial law? Over 90% of the population that wants it is gainfully employed. We have access to food, shelter, education, television, cell phones, video games, etc. We just experienced a financial catastrophe of unparalleled proportions just 4 years ago, yet here we are, moving right along. The organizational movements of discontent were very easily driven into the fold of corporate control (tea party and OWS movements). We just aren't going to be driven to the point of revolt. There is no benefit to the powers that be to have us get there. They'll have their north American union, their Amero currency, and we'll continue on as a society that believes them when they tell us we are free.

20. Maximatic

So, the seventeen reasons given to support the claim that Romney is like Obama are:

#1 The Federal Reserve
    During one Republican debate, Romney actually tried to explain to all of us why "we need to have a Fed".

#2 Money From The Bankers
    employees of the big Wall Street banks gave him $813,300 during the first 9 months of 2011

#3 The Wall Street Bailouts
    "I know we didn’t all agree on TARP. I believe that it was necessary to prevent a cascade of bank collapses. For free markets to work, there has to be a currency and a functioning financial system."-Romney

#4 Health Care
    Newly obtained White House records provide fresh details on how senior Obama administration officials used Mitt Romney’s landmark health-care law in Massachusetts as a model for the new federal law, including recruiting some of Romney’s own health care advisers and experts to help craft the act now derided by Republicans as “Obamacare.”

#5 Free Trade
    One of the key goals of the New World Order is to create a one world economic system. That is why so many of our politicians continue to push "free trade" even though tens of thousands of U.S. businesses and millions of U.S. jobs have gone overseas.
    Of course Mitt Romney is a huge advocate of the "free trade" agenda.

#6 Taxes
    Mitt Romney's Harvard MBA and gold-plated resume convinced many business leaders he would follow in the tradition of corporate-friendly Republicans when he was elected governor of Massachusetts in 2002.
    Within three years, some had a vastly different opinion, after Romney's efforts raised the tax bill on businesses by $300 million

#7 Government Spending
    In fiscal year 2006, government spending in Massachusetts increased by 7.6 percent. In fiscal year 2007, government spending in Massachusetts increased by a whopping 10.2 percent.

#8 Global Warming
    "While other Republicans are running from the truth, he [Romney] is sticking to his guns in the face of the anti-science wing of the Republican Party"-AlGore

#9 Cap And Trade
    While campaigning for president in 2007, Mitt Romney said that he would fully support a global "cap and trade" carbon tax scheme as long as the entire world goes along with it....

#10 Illegal Immigration
    “But my view is that those 12 million who've come here illegally should be given the opportunity to sign up to stay here”-Romney

#11 Gun Control
    "We do have tough gun laws in Massachusetts- I support them...I believe they help protect us, and provide for our safety."

#12 Abortion
    He claims that he is "pro-life" now, but Mitt Romney also once claimed that he was more "pro-choice" than Ted Kennedy.
    Not only that, Romney once forced Christian hospitals and Massachusetts taxpayers to subsidize abortions in the state of Massachusetts. You can see evidence of this right here.

#13 The Pharmaceutical Industry
    Just like the banking industry, the pharmaceutical industry is almost completely dominated by the New World Order. And the pharmaceutical industry has been absolutely showering money on Mitt Romney.

#14 The TSA
    It recently came out that very elderly women are being strip-searched by TSA agents at U.S. airports, but Mitt Romney continues to fully support the TSA.

#15 The Homeland Security Apparatus
    Mitt Romney has stated repeatedly that he wants to make "homeland security" even stronger.
    I have previously written about how Bush and Obama have turned America into a giant prison where virtually everything we do is watched, monitored, listened to, tracked and recorded in order to keep us all "safe".
    Well, Romney believes that all of this is necessary as part of the "war on terror", and if Romney becomes president he will almost certainly push the envelope even farther.

#16 Guantanamo Bay
    Mitt Romney has publicly stated that he would like to double the number of prisoners in Guantanamo Baby.

#17 NDAA
    Barack Obama just signed a law which allows the U.S. military to arrest American citizens on U.S. soil, detain them indefinitely and ship them off to Guantanamo Bay for endless "interrogation" sessions. Mitt Romney has not taken a position against this horrible new law.
    The truth is that if you look at the history of what he has done (not what he now says), Mitt Romney is virtually a clone of Barack Obama.
    If the 2012 election is Romney vs. Obama, it really does not matter which one of them wins. Either one of them would do the bidding of the New World Order.
    But millions of Republicans are being fooled. They don't realize that Romney will say just about anything to get elected.
    Mitt Romney's wife, Ann Romney, once made the following statement about her husband....
    “He can argue any side of a question. And sometimes you think he’s really believing his argument, but he’s not.”
    So how do we know if he is telling the truth now?

21. Maximatic

I was wrong. So far one Obama voter commented. But I'm having trouble getting him to answer the question.

22. fifthofnovember

fifthofnovember Well-Known Member

IMO, the only reason to vote for Obamney is because you are a racist. That is because the only way in which they truly differ is race. If you want a white face on these same policies, vote Romney. If your racial preferences are to have a black person tell you the same thing, vote Obama. If race is not an important enough issue for you to base your vote on, you might as well stay home.

23. AZModerate

AZModerate New Member

Right then. Here's a little dose of reality for everyone.

3rd-party-pop-vote-over-1mil.jpg

Since 1892, the largest percentage that any 3rd party candidate has ever won was in 1912 when Teddy Roosevelt won 27.4% of the vote. In other words, the majority of people screaming about the "corruption of both parties parties, which are really the same party, blah, blah, blah..." are just shills for one party, or the other, trying to entice unhappy independents into throwing their votes away on a candidate that everyone knows has no hope of winning, in order to draw those votes away from one of the two actually viable candidates. Does this work? Well, consider the case of Ralph Nader, in 2000. Ralph Nader played a "spoiler" role in the 2000 election. Running to the left of Democrat Al Gore, Nader received 97,488 popular votes in Florida, a state Republican George W. Bush won by just 537 votes. This means, that if only a fraction of the dupes that had been conned into voting for Nader had, in fact, voted Democrat, as they most likely would have had they not fallen for the "Third Party Con", then we could have saved ourselves from eight years of Cowboy Bob, and His Middle East Rodeo Show!

And the reality of modern politics makes this con even more insidious. You see, the number of eligible voters who label themselves "independent" is on the rise. Unfortunately, this leads to a misconception that the "Third Party Con Man" is happy to exploit. You see, most average Americans think that "independent" means that a person is going to vote for someone other than the two main political parties. Thus, when they hear that "independents are increasing in number" they mistakenly believe that a vote for a third party will suddenly become more viable. But the reality is just not so. Last election, 29% of actual voters claimed "Independent". Overwhelmingly (52% for Obama, 44% for McCain) voted for one of the two major parties, while only a paltry 4% voted for a third party. You see, the reality is that the majority of independent voters label themselves such, not because they will not vote for one, or the other, of the two main parties; rather they label themselves such because they do not intend to vote a straight ticket, and do not want to be "tied down" to a particular political ideologue. But, when it comes to the actual election they will vote for one of the two major candidates.

Now, if you want to fall victim to the "Third Party" scam, feel free. Just, please, don't delude yourself into believing that you are having any effect other than to help one, or the other, of the two major candidates from winning due to the lack of your support.

24. Maximatic

I'd really prefer that people vote for someone else. I don't see why people need to act like drones and always vote the way, and actually feel the way the idiot box tells them to. Well, I guess I do see it. They really are brainwashed. There's just no better explanation. So few of them are really pleased with the guy their gonna vote for, they just hate the other guy. Most of them don't really care about the issues they claim to care about. Look at how the Democrat voters criticized war when Bush was in office, and then just completely forgot about it when Obama was elected. Look at the way Republicans complain about taxes and spending, and then, when they're offered a candidate in their own part who actually want's to drastically cut taxes and spending (Paul), they reject him for the very reasons given them by the idiot box. The only people who really care about gay rights are gay people, yet everyone talks about it. Nobody really cares about global warming one way or the other, I mean, come on, does your sphere of empathy really extend to the whole world, and to the globe itself? Get real. It doesn't. The only reason anyone thinks they care about it is because it's burned into their mind be constant repetition, just like all the other non-issues that people think they care about.

25. Objectivism

Objectivism New Member

from your link:

Among other things, since taking office Obama has:
    - Signed the NDAA into law -- assassinating US citizens w/o trial now legal not good
    - Personally oversaw a 'Secret Kill List' supply more info
    - Waged war on Libya without congressional approval not good
    - Started a covert, drone war in Yemen supply more info
    - Escalated the proxy war in Somalia supply more info
    - Escalated the CIA drone war in Pakistan drone war?
    - Will maintain a presence in Iraq even after "ending" war not good
    - Sharply escalated the war in Afghanistan not good
    - Secretly deployed US special forces to 75 countries not good
    - Sold $30 billion of weapons to the dictatorship in Saudi Arabia not good
    - Signed an agreement for 7 military bases in Colombia not good
    - Opened a military base in Chile not good
    - Touted nuclear power, even after the disaster in Japan there's nothing wrong with nuclear power
    - Opened up deepwater oil drilling, even after the BP disaster good, accidents do happen, doesn't mean the world stops turning
    - Did a TV commercial promoting "clean coal" link me
    - Defended body scans and pat-downs at airports not good, but oddly enough, the public got what they asked for. it is a democracy
    - Signed the Patriot Act extension into law not good
    - Deported a modern-record 1.5 million immigrants my hero
    - Continued Bush's rendition program sounds good