obama birth certificate media malpractice scandal and more to come.....

Discussion in 'Other/Miscellaneous' started by scott e., Sep 12, 2012.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

?

do you think the U. S. media is avoiding the obama birth certificate controversy ??

1. yes i do

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. no i don't

10 vote(s)
    76.9%
  3. i need to hear more to decide

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. scott e.

scott e. New Member

[video=youtube;RAZ6CZOf7Dg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAZ6CZOf7Dg&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

i find this more fascinating than the chance of the obama's anchoring a coverup. there has always been an unnatural relationship between this subject and the media. it never felt right to me since 4/27. the clear avoidance of this taboo story, even by fox is so clear. i think we will hear more about the possibility that media networks have instructed/coached their players to not talk about it. i can think of other taboo subjects, but none in the political arena.

also notable is the international attention this story has received some five years after the controversy came to be.

2. rahl

rahl Banned

the media stopped reporting on this issue when obama released his birth certificate, and the issue was settled. just because there are a handfull of retards who can't accept the fact that we have a black man as president, that doesn't mean the media is in on some grand tinfoil hat conspiracy.

3. Nosferax

Nosferax Banned

Birther... Lol...

4. keymanjim

keymanjim New Member Past Donor

Ooo! Tingly!

5. rahl

rahl Banned

the media stopped reporting on this issue when obama released his birth certificate, and the issue was settled. just because there are a handfull of retards who can't accept the fact that we have a black man as president, that doesn't mean the media is in on some grand tinfoil hat conspiracy.

6. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

Media isn't busy reporting on unicorns or leprechauns either.

7. scott e.

scott e. New Member

good one francois, a clever lob over the border.

8. scott e.

scott e. New Member

[video=youtube;QwP6-4ec4e8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QwP6-4ec4e8#![/video]

i'm reading "dreams from my father" again.

there are some people who believe that we know all there is to know about obama, or feel they know enough. this may end up being rough on his fans and followers.

9. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

Well good for you for reading something other than Jerome Corsi fiction.

I know more about Barack Obama than i have known about any previous President or that I know about Mitt Romney. If that isn't enough....well then I think i can handle it.

10. scott e.

scott e. New Member

if you think so.

speaking of the media, i noticed that the "journalists" from cbs and npr were coordinating an attack of their own on mr. romney. busted by themselves (transparency/stupidity) for journalistic malpractice, they should be shunned by their own.

i believe now that npr should receive no taxpayer funding. i believe vpr has no state funding, but still gets ten percent from the fed.

it has occured to me that transparency isn't something that is/should be, controlled by anyone, it should just naturally be.

11. BullsLawDan

BullsLawDan New Member

So, the fact that Sean Hannity and Fox News, some of the President's BIGGEST critics, are avoiding this topic like the plague, somehow means there is a huge conspiracy to elect President Obama, and it includes his biggest critics?

Rush Limbaugh? Sean Hannity? Rupert Murdoch? All co-conspirators with Obama?

12. scott e.

scott e. New Member

passive complicit. it's the bonus mystery within.

13. BullsLawDan

BullsLawDan New Member

Complicit?

So Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Rupert Murdoch are all engaged in a conspiracy to reelect Obama? Yes or no?

14. scott e.

scott e. New Member

i believe there is a coordinated effort to avoid said subject counselor.

15. pimptight

pimptight Banned

I'll say this much, I thought there was nothing to this story until I started noticing the level of shill activity in any birther thread.

16. BullsLawDan

BullsLawDan New Member

So, once more, you think Obama's biggest critics are in a coordinated effort to bury a topic that would purport to expose him as an outright fraud?

17. BullsLawDan

BullsLawDan New Member

LOL... shill activity?

18. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

I can't be responsible for the fact that so many Birthers are shills.

Not paid shills....just shills.

19. scott e.

scott e. New Member

once more. it's the most fascinating part of the story in my mind. i'll need more time and perspective to give a detailed account of motivation. i'm not completely convinced that eligibility won't come up before the election (choosing rubio would have precluded any further discussion pertaining to this election cycle). i still believe that mr. obama is hiding something big in his past.

the antibirthers should be pleased to have tabooed the subject so thoroughly, via tactical ridicule and excoriation. obama and his followers have rendered the topic toxic, but only temporarily if there is a cover up.

i have always believed the behavior around obama is unnatural, even contrived, especially the press. we'll know everything sooner or later.

i'm reading "dreams" a second time, i'm still not sure what it's supposed to be. the fact that dems and antibirthers have tried so dilligently to end the controversy quickly is still a red flag. a non story non issue would have just faded away, wouldn't have to be defended so vehemently.

20. BullsLawDan

BullsLawDan New Member

It has faded away. It's nothing but a few kooks continuing to push it.

21. scott e.

scott e. New Member

is that what keeps the same five obots coming back here for years ? by the way, i hope i didn't scare frank away.

22. BullsLawDan

BullsLawDan New Member

What keeps me coming back is that I like making people look silly, and birthers make it easy.

23. scott e.

scott e. New Member

that's not an endearing quality/behavior, do you use ridicule in the courtroom counselor ? are you enchanted with the sound of your own voice ?

if a few birther that don't know that ridicule is your main tool, they can learn here. the rest of obama is beginning to line up with the parts we don't know yet, but are surely soon to discover. a brave new world of birtherism and quest for the whole truth not just the made up composite ones we are instructed to believe. that should be a red flag for all of us.

as far as birthers making it easy ? our position hasn't changed in five years of obama/chicago gamesmanship, and you are a legend in your own mind. this is one subject you wish you could, but will never succeed in wishing away to the alinsky cornfield.

let's keep this going for awhile, shall we ??

24. BullsLawDan

BullsLawDan New Member

I'm not able to use ridicule in the courtroom, because my adversary always has at least a semi-reasonable argument. Birthers don't even pass the laugh test.
    LOL... That's PRECISELY why birthers deserve ridicule - your position hasn't changed in five years, even though an insurmountable heap of evidence has come out since then that makes your position look just stupid.

25. scott e.

scott e. New Member

the mistake you guys made is ridicule while you tell them they are being ridiculed. my friend used to call it "cuttin them down right in front of them." your ridicule slip is showing, another downside of gigantic ego and self adornment.

bet you wish you could ridicule in the courtroom though, i'd like to see that alinsky effort. let's see how it goes, the topic is becoming more and more popular despite all of the subterfuge and misdirection.

i don't think "hey look your birth certificate shoes are untied!!" will work much longer, but let's just see how blaming the chaos in the middle/near east works out. obama seems to have a real knack for foreign policy and consistant messaging. who would have thought being a community organiser would be just enough training to control the world.

now obama can move on to controlling the weather and the tide.

where would we be with this if mr. obama was a republican... lol