Top 5 reasons why you are probably a Fool.

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Validation Boy, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Validation Boy

Validation Boy Well-Known Member

5. You actually believe that when you cast a vote, it literally gets counted and that it can decide which rich imperialist scumbag leftist republicrat attains the office you are voting on.

4.You actually believe that the U.S. govt is an accountable public entity that is obligated to obey Law.

3. You actually believe that the U.S. govt WOULD NOT stage "terrorism", despite the fact that you've probably read 1984, and seen V for Vendetta, or possibly might have seen or read one of the thousands of other revealing artistic expressions which explain what is going on around you quite CLEARLY.

2. You actually believe that Iran wants to nuke Israel, and "hates" amerika.

1. You actually watch Main Stream Media, and ignore decades of Human History because you are too lazy to read or think an original thought for yourself.

2. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

I am going with "I clicked and read this thread"

3. Validation Boy

Validation Boy Well-Known Member

It must be hard to breath with your head buried so deep in the sand, Agent Smith.

4. SkullKrusher

SkullKrusher Banned

1. Because I am not a fool.
    2. Because I just stated that I am not a fool.
    3. Because, even though acting foolishly, I still deny being a fool.
    4. Because, even it is obviously foolish to respond to this thread, I did so and still deny being a fool.
    5. Because, even though the thread was started by someone others have warned me, is quite possibly a fool also, I choose to respond and demonstrate for all to see, how foolish I am, even as I still deny being a fool.

5. Daybreaker

Daybreaker Well-Known Member

I have to agree. I think those are all commonplace, but foolish, beliefs.