The Obama's already know they will not win?

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by kk8, Sep 20, 2012.

1. kk8

kk8 New Member Past Donor

Well, this is the scoop from Kevin DuJan. He claims the black community has abandoned Obama and will be no shows on election day. He also says that the people in the black community know Obama is gay.

Prominent Members of Chicago Black Community Confirm: those closest to Obama know there is no second term coming

Posted on September 13, 2012 by Kevin DuJan // Best of Hillbuzz, Featured Content

Read more http://hillbuzz.org/prominent-membe...ama-know-there-is-no-second-term-coming-42773

I’m just back from a delightful trip down to a little sandwich shop on the Southside of Chicago where prominent members of the black community enjoy lunch served up with a side of political gossip. I relish the occasions I get invited to these little meetings and never know who’ll be sitting at the table with me but love the jerk chicken combo with extra “bodacious sauce”. In a corner over by a colorful mural celebrating the roaring-twenties and jazz I got an earful about the black community’s feeling about both the Obamas and their abandonment of Chicago for the sunny shores of Oahu in January.
    This group of influential black Chicagoans calls themselves, informally, “The Think Squad” and has been a big help with stories and activities in the past. If you consider the Jesse Jacksons, Al Sharptons, and other “Justice Brothers” types on one side of the spectrum…the Think Squad is the polar opposite. These are good people who openly talk about how terrible the Democrat community has been for black people for the last four or five decades and how Obama and his acolytes have made a great many things worse for blacks since he took office. The Think Squad is not happy about the amnesty efforts for criminal Hispanics who broke American laws but are now able to push blacks out of work because of Obama’s intention to allow these people to become job-seekers in this dreadful economy. As one person at the table noted by waiving her hand at the scene out the window, “What the Hell has gotten any better since he became President. Where’s all that hope and change? All I see is crime and trash”.
    “Listen bud, there’s no second term nothing and they know as much,” a Think Squader told me between bites of his bodacious sandwich. “All this is for show. Axelrod has already moved on but no one knows what to do and they’re kind of just limping around without a plan hoping those Romney people mess up or the media drags them across the finish line. But ain’t nobody in that top tier who thinks he’s going to win. It’s just not happening because they can’t fool people a second time”.

Much more...go to link and read it all:

Read more http://hillbuzz.org/prominent-membe...ama-know-there-is-no-second-term-coming-42773