+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Romney wonders why windows don't open on planes

Quote Originally Posted by kk8 View Post
    No I'm not. I just want to point out this morning how ridiculous all of you are for falling for this BS the media is feeding you all as a distraction (and that people are falling for it, because they want to)...then I'll move on. At least I'm not one of the primary posters making a fool of themselves by trying to say that ROMNEY DOES'T KNOW WHY YOU CAN'T OPEN WINDOWS IN AN AIRPLANE! Unbelievable.
    What's unbelievable is the amount of gaffes coming out of the mouth of a man who aspires to be President. It doesn't matter whether he knows or not. What he says makes him look like a fool.

It's no different than the criticism of Obama whom I'm sure knows how many States comprise the US, but if one can be the derision of jokes as a result of gaffes, so can another.

2. Likes Bowerbird liked this post
  3. Prosper.com, finance, financial, investing, lending, borrowing, banking, credit card, payday, borrowers, lenders, debt consolidation, Prosper, investment, personal loans, personal loan, investors, investment opportunities, debt consolidation

Quote Originally Posted by Beevee View Post
    What's unbelievable is the amount of gaffes coming out of the mouth of a man who aspires to be President. It doesn't matter whether he knows or not. What he says makes him look like a fool.

It's no different than the criticism of Obama whom I'm sure knows how many States comprise the US, but if one can be the derision of jokes as a result of gaffes, so can another.
    They are equally gaffe-y because the media is in their grill all the time. All of us say stupid (*)(*)(*)(*) on a daily basis but we're not caught on tape or camera.
    "We live in oppressive times. We have, as a nation, become our own thought police; but instead of calling the process by which we limit our expression of dissent and wonder censorship, we call it concern for commercial viability." Mamet, David -

Quote Originally Posted by Zosiasmom View Post
    They are equally gaffe-y because the media is in their grill all the time. All of us say stupid (*)(*)(*)(*) on a daily basis but we're not caught on tape or camera.
    Actually it's the politicians need to be quick with a witty reply that causes the problems. If they are, they make gaffes, if they think first and answer, the press will accuse them of being slow. It's a no win in every situation and in the end it all boils down to the thinking of the independent voter, not those already committed, which right now is the last person either candidate is considering.

6. Likes Bowerbird liked this post

[QUOTE=Beevee;1061752267]Actually it's the politicians need to be quick with a witty reply that causes the problems. If they are, they make gaffes, if they think first and answer, the press will accuse them of being slow. It's a no win in every situation and in the end it all boils down to the thinking of the independent voter, not those already committed, which right now is the last person either candidate is considering.[/QUOTE]

Yes, and from social media and blogs, I think the polls are missing what is going on in regular America.
    "We live in oppressive times. We have, as a nation, become our own thought police; but instead of calling the process by which we limit our expression of dissent and wonder censorship, we call it concern for commercial viability." Mamet, David -

usa us wisconsin
    My Latest Mood: Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchboxxy View Post
    What the (*)(*)(*)(*) do you mean? HE ACTUALLY (*)(*)(*)(*)ING SAID THIS. No one is twisting it or making it into anything other than what he actually (*)(*)(*)(*)ing said.
    Yes they - and you - are. His commentary isn't what you'd love it to be. You don't like him. We get it. Move on.

9. Likes kk8 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by way2convey View Post
    Call me passive, but somehow I don't see a breaking news story here. In fact, I'm a whole lot less concerned about Romney not why plane windows don't open than a president who thinks there's 57 states. Just say'en.
    Nope, he tho't there were 58 states - "I've been in 57 states and one more to go". And the Harvard grad/Magna cum laude/Constitutional lawyer claimed the US Constitution was written in 9AD... .. now that one was a real beaut. But of course, the libs run for cover when Obama's stupidity is mentioned.
    Obama logic....

Obama wants every U.S. citizen to prove they are insured, but also according to him, people don't have to prove they are U.S. citizens....

This sums up the Affordable Care Act.

Remember when Nancy Pelosi said: “We have to pass it, to find out what’s in it” A physician called into a radio show and said: "That's the definition of a stool sample".

11. Likes kk8 liked this post
  12. Default

I was under the impression oxygen fuels a fire.

13. Default

If the windows can't open, how can he check if the dog's ok?
    Hello! I'm from Europe, the place where history comes from.

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by toddwv View Post
    Romney, a man with two graduate degrees and the Republican nomination for President of the United States, doesn't understand that aircraft are pressurized?
    He thinks religious inspiration comes from a tree in Palmyra, NY.

Having been to Palmyra on many occasions, and having lived no more than 20-30 minutes away from Palmyra for the last 2 decades, I can tell you that anyone who thinks so is a (*)(*)(*)(*)ing retard. What a (*)(*)(*)(*)hole that town is.
    twitter.com/BullsLawDan <~ My Twitter (may be NSFW). Follow me!

"But it wasn't until he met his beautiful wife that he learned using logic and reason isn't enough. You have to be a dick to everyone who doesn't think like you." - South Park on Richard Dawkins

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789